The biggest threat to national security.

Don't be mad at me. You are the one starting threads based on false history and trying to cover by saying you were quoting somebody else. You were not required to quote false history just because somebody said, one time. Everyone knows them to be an idiot. Do you want people to think you are an idiot or that you follow idiots?
Coming from the one who's certain the 2020 election was not stolen.

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!
Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings
Oh lord, yeah!

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
They're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the Chief"
They point the cannon at you, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, yeah
But when the taxman comes to the door
The house look a like a rummage sale
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one
Yeah, some folks inherit star-spangled eyes
They send you down to war
And when you ask 'em, "How much should we give?"
They only answer, "More, more, more"
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one, one
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

Coming from the one who's certain the 2020 election was not stolen.
I go along with the poles, the election commissions, the state houses that ratified their votes and awarded the Electors, the governors, the courts, trump's justice department, trump's Department of homeland security and both houses of Congress of the United States of America.

It was a fair election, that Donald Trump lost, even when he tried to have it overthrown in unconstitutional ways, his own Vice President could not support. It is probably why the trumpers at The Capital wanted to kill him, because he wouldn't outright break his oath to The Constitution, in order to illegally support Donny over the country.

Well, I'm certain that "YouTube" is a trusted National Security advisor in some circles, but I like to rely on the actual security personnel. They say Russia, China and home grown domestic terrorists are the greatest threat to National Security.

Yeah. I remember like it was yesterday........all those "bomb drills" at school..........we had to go out into the hallway and crouch down and put our heads between our legs. Like thats going to stop a bomb from killing us!!!! LMAO

I remember seeing newscasters cold war speeches on tv. I remember them running Kennedys cold war speeches on tv after he was assassinated.

During the entire late 60's, it was all about the cold war.

Hell...for 30 years..until the USSR went bust. Then, of course..we went seamlessly into the Islamic terrorist phase~

No. In the mid-60s, communism in general and the Soviet Union were considered to be the biggest threat to national security. Everybody knows this. How can you start a thread with as blatantly incorrect premise as yours and expect people to pay any attention to whatever your message was?
Hey guess what? It isn’t 1960 anymore.

Hey guess what? It isn’t 1960 anymore.
I never said it was. I didn't try to start the thread based on something so ludicrous.

Schools don't do bomb drills anymore--after a while people began to wonder just what the point was?

But they sure do active shooter drills--perhaps that points to a more insidious danger--and breakdown from the inside out..is our biggest threat?

Okay then, I suspect I missed your point.
I suspect you did. My point was, nobody with intelligence or credibility would try to build a thread based on outright false propaganda, known to be false by everybody in the country, and using it as the foundation upon which to build, to get their message out. Most people know to stop reading at the first hint of an outright lie, stated as truth.

Martin Luther King Junior was on the FBI Most Wanted list..... I don't know what you're trying to prove by derailing my thread.
Who cares? It is not like he was the biggest threat to national security in the country. That is what you said. Why would you start with a lie in order to get out what you want people to accept as truth? I did not derail your thread. It is still here. You derailed it by not knowing the best methods for passing propaganda. Who knows? You might have had some much more skillful lies somewhere else, but by starting with an outright blatant lie, most people did not read past it. I didn't.
I am not saying you can't tell lies in your threads or posts anymore. I am sure you can and will. I am just saying you cannot lead with a big lie (known to all) and expect people to read and unquestionably accept other parts as truth. It is not my rule. It is just the way it is. You just don't blow your credibility in the opening sentences if you wish your propaganda to be taken seriously, much less absorbed or believed. Duh!

The biggest threat to national security is the truth.
View attachment 536160

or the LACK OF TRUTH.

Our problem in America is that we have unreal dumbasses who do not understand basic science. The pro Israel Christians are the ONLY demographic on the planet that still believes the "official" version of 911.

Who cares? It is not like he was the biggest threat to national security in the country. That is what you said. Why would you start with a lie in order to get out what you want people to accept as truth? I did not derail your thread. It is still here. You derailed it by not knowing the best methods for passing propaganda. Who knows? You might have had some much more skillful lies somewhere else, but by starting with an outright blatant lie, most people did not read past it. I didn't.
I am not saying you can't tell lies in your threads or posts anymore. I am sure you can and will. I am just saying you cannot lead with a big lie (known to all) and expect people to read and unquestionably accept other parts as truth. It is not my rule. It is just the way it is. You just don't blow your credibility in the opening sentences if you wish your propaganda to be taken seriously, much less absorbed or believed. Duh!

Who cares that LBJ and Hoover offed MLK and lied about it?

Certainly not Democrats, who only care about GOVERNMENT CHECKS....

Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

Democrat Zionists are toxic murderous liars and traitors....

Forum List

Back