The best reason for The Wall...Dirty Democrats won’t tear it down later.

Part of it is, but your to fucking stupid to know
To, too, two. Learn them......
Which makes your post laughably ironic.

Don't you ever get tired of me having to humiliate you?
A smarter person would just keep away but I sense you have masochistic tendencies so that might explain it.

You are too busy humiliating yourself with your fool-fueled rants. You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper sack with a flashlight, a boxcutter blade and a tutorial video.
Birther/ conspiracy theory fruitcake.

Nah, I am just one of many that kicks your ass and causes you to have meltdowns that are very amusing.
What you think are meltdowns are uncontrollable laughter on my part of how fucking stupid you are. You should be in the circus.
Oops. Barnum and Bailey just went out of business. You missed your big chance.

You're a FUCKING IDIOT of unbelievable proportions.

Your mother wants to know why you're trash talking her like this ?

george-of-the-jungle.gif

A smarter person would just keep away but I sense you have masochistic tendencies so that might explain it.
You want me to troll the fuck out of you again and make you cry like I did last night?

Because I will..

View attachment 171046
You trolled, lied, used childish silly icons, lied some more and then had the biggest whopper of them all. Thanking Scott Pruitt for cleaning up Superfund sites he never even got close to doing.
He actually hired a disgraced banker instead of scientists and then left all those SF sites unchecked endangering families lives.
And you thought that was funny.
You're a FUCKING IDIOT of unbelievable proportions.

Are you one of those idiot pseudo liberals that believe in man-made climate change caused by the average human just trying to eek out an existence???? Are you??????

One of mine?
I was too kind calling you Basic Human Vomit.
I'll have a more appropo name for you in the future.

Oh my...
He's gonna call me names !

It'll be ok.......the little fella isn't hitting on all cylinders. The Trump Presidency is a constant source of angst and he isn't dealing with it very well. He made a lot of claims that the Hildebeast was gonna win....so he had to change IDs. We are not dealing with an emotional stable individual here.

Conservatives might tear it down trying to flee if Democrats take control again though

OMG I humiliate you all the time.......in no way do you humiliate anyone

have you posted anything informative on this topic???????

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wall will stand the test of time...there’s just no way Disgusting Democrats will ever demo a $20 billion dollar wall.
They will however change and modify immigration policies...They love them some low iQ voters.

No Democrats wouldn't demo the wall--Mexicans would--:badgrin: Here's a good video watch until the end and see what expert tunnel'rs they are.

1200x675

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

So you would end up with a 50 billion (beautiful--yuggge very ineffective wall.)

The only way to secure the border is with motion detectors and more border patrol stations. Anything they can see can and will always be compromised. If fences and walls worked--there wouldn't be any illegals in this country today.

The Wall will stand the test of time...there’s just no way Disgusting Democrats will ever demo a $20 billion dollar wall.
They will however change and modify immigration policies...They love them some low iQ voters.

No Democrats wouldn't demo the wall--Mexicans would--:badgrin: Here's a good video watch until the end and see what expert tunnel'rs they are.

1200x675

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

So you would end up with a 50 billion (beautiful--yuggge very ineffective wall.)

The only way to secure the border is with motion detectors and more border patrol stations. Anything they can see can and will always be compromised. If fences and walls worked--there wouldn't be any illegals in this country today.
. I have to agree that a wall is not the only answer available. Like Trump said maybe in places needed, and then some mending of old fences, upgrades and etc. The main problem is what's been going on once they got to where they landed here.

You’re not getting a wall. You’ve been had. You’re just too stupid to realize it :lmao:

You’re not getting a wall. You’ve been had. You’re just too stupid to realize it :lmao:

Why do you hate the idea of a wall?
Are you a filthy wetback?

And the mandate won't go away, we won't get a tax cut....

And the mandate won't go away, we won't get a tax cut....
Cool story. You’re still not getting a wall

Forum List

Back