The best reason for The Wall...Dirty Democrats won’t tear it down later.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Wall will stand the test of time...there’s just no way Disgusting Democrats will ever demo a $20 billion dollar wall.
They will however change and modify immigration policies...They love them some low iQ voters.

IMG_0246.JPG

. What's funny is you talking about money that you will never see regardless. LOL. Let me know when they fix SS or any other program that does definitely effect the everyday lives of citizens. After all that has been screwed up over time in this country, how can you use the money as a compassionate plea to stop the wall ?? LOL.

Part of it is, but your to fucking stupid to know
To, too, two. Learn them......
Which makes your post laughably ironic.

Don't you ever get tired of me having to humiliate you?
A smarter person would just keep away but I sense you have masochistic tendencies so that might explain it.

You are too busy humiliating yourself with your fool-fueled rants. You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper sack with a flashlight, a boxcutter blade and a tutorial video.

The Wall will stand the test of time...there’s just no way Disgusting Democrats will ever demo a $20 billion dollar wall.
They will however change and modify immigration policies...They love them some low iQ voters.
What about clean democrats?

There will never be a wall. Never. Maybe a cheap fence but after busting the budget on giving huge tax cuts to people that don't need them, this prototype wall of doofus' will remain just that. A prototype.
And Mexico won't even pay for the cheap fence either.
They've already told Trump to go fuck himself.

You idiots got taken in by a carnival barker.
" There's a sucker born every minute. "

PT Barnum

Basic human vomit calls a sweet little girl a ' dimocrat communist."
And you still wonder why you're called deplorables.

"Sweet little Children" like you get people killed all the time.
Happening in Venezuela and if you had your way...here in the USA.
You don't give a shit about the chiiiiiiiildren

Here's one of yours that killed a few people...."Sweet", huh?
article-2059208-0EB916D600000578-198_224x238.jpg

Another of your "Sweet little chiiiiiiiildren".....
83_020312_andrea_yates.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

A smarter person would just keep away but I sense you have masochistic tendencies so that might explain it.

You are too busy humiliating yourself with your fool-fueled rants. You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper sack with a flashlight, a boxcutter blade and a tutorial video.
Birther/ conspiracy theory fruitcake.

You want me to troll the fuck out of you again and make you cry like I did last night?

Because I will..

rsr4v.jpg

Basic human vomit calls a sweet little girl a ' dimocrat communist."
And you still wonder why you're called deplorables.

"Sweet little Children" like you get people killed all the time.

Happening in Venezuela and if you had your way...here in the USA.

Here's one of yours that killed a few people...."Sweet", huh?
article-2059208-0EB916D600000578-198_224x238.jpg
One of mine?
I was too kind calling you Basic Human Vomit.
I'll have a more appropo name for you in the future.

Birther/ conspiracy theory fruitcake.

Nah, I am just one of many that kicks your ass and causes you to have meltdowns that are very amusing.

You want me to troll the fuck out of you again and make you cry like I did last night?

Because I will..

View attachment 171046
You trolled, lied, used childish silly icons, lied some more and then had the biggest whopper of them all. Thanking Scott Pruitt for cleaning up Superfund sites he never even got close to doing.
He actually hired a disgraced banker instead of scientists and then left all those SF sites unchecked endangering families lives.
And you thought that was funny.
You're a FUCKING IDIOT of unbelievable proportions.

Forum List

Back