THE ANTICHRISTIAN NATIONS and The Last Church

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
greetings
question do you know?
Grace has a Period of fullness of time

And the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
(Genesis 6:3)

If Adam fell from sin within his life span, 930 years giving the life span of humans to Noah and the end of man's history, man's golded age
Time, which is the last Church and when?
The fullness of grace
The fullness of Iniquities
The fullness of Revelation
The Value of Her Cup

greetings
question do you know?
Grace has a Period of fullness of time

And the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
(Genesis 6:3)

If Adam fell from sin within his life span, 930 years giving the life span of humans to Noah and the end of man's history, man's golded age
Time, which is the last Church and when?
The fullness of grace
The fullness of Iniquities
The fullness of Revelation
The Value of Her Cup
your post here is too hard to understand...

too many incomplete sentences

your post here is too hard to understand...

too many incomplete sentences

There is a reason why it is incomplete, in actuality, there is a lack of knowledge in some Christian Church, are you asking for BREAD!!!!

John 6:32-35 (KJV) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore gives us this bread.
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

bread-2864703-810x540.jpg

Hosea 4:6-11 (KJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings. For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.
Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.

There is a Judas Goats and a Barsabbas among you, just as it was then and will be at the end
Acts 15:22-33
Matthew 13:55-57

Luke 6:16-16 (NKJV) Judas the son of James, and Judas Iscariot who also became a traitor.

2634213.jpg

an observation

I don't understand why do Christians offend other Christians, there is going to be a day when all Christians are going to be persecuted, house to house, also a type of antichristian that will crucify Christianity this type of antichristian is called tares

Last edited:
Hebrews 5:12-14 (NKJV) For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

images-21.jpg

Forum List

Back