Zone1 The Annunaki

This literally makes no sense. Just disagree to be disagreeable

WTF are you disagreeing with? You're losing any credibility here you may have had .

You got owned and you want to pretend otherwise

Screenshot_20230809-123704.png

And what have i gotten "owned" about, exactly? Lol hilarious

Enjoyed your reply .Subject is really too complex and detailed for this medium , but -----
Have you looked at there being more than one and several flood events ?
Have you looked at there being several different visits at different locations ? With the Nephilim being just one group , possibly the so called Anunnaki?

Thanks. No, I haven't looked into the possibility of other (earlier) flood events… but funny, you should mention that, I was just talking on the phone with someone who brought up the same thing. As for the Nephilim… I have looked into it because I find that topic fascinating, but it's been a while, so I actually want to get back to it and dig deeper into that topic… as well as the Anunnaki. What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe it's all mythology that's pure fiction or do you lean toward the view that a few on this thread seem to hold, that they were talking about aliens?

Doesnt count. Beliefs doesnt counter facts.

So just tiny differences. Like story of adam and eve in both accounts. You believe adam was made from dust, and they say adam was bred with the aliens. Small details like that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Especially when the annunaki version is natural, and the abrahamic version is gods wrath and vengeance. Its silly to think that is a valid reason the story wasnt ripped off.
The similarities of the flood are astronomical. Such as a man being told to build a boat. The boat landing on the same mountain. Etc.

You say your religion wasnt ripped off, when all logic points to it being plagiarized.

You didn't address 98% of what I said, but whatever, I'm not gonna go back-and-forth with you if you ignore most of what I posted and also won't take a few minutes of time to watch part of a video that addresses the claims you've been making. That to me shows that getting to the actual truth is not your goal. And glancing at your reply above again, I am actually amazed that you're saying things that are so demonstrably false, and it appears that you didn't even read my post, or if you did, you skimmed over it quickly.

Thanks. No, I haven't looked into the possibility of other (earlier) flood events… but funny, you should mention that, I was just talking on the phone with someone who brought up the same thing. As for the Nephilim… I have looked into it because I find that topic fascinating, but it's been a while, so I actually want to get back to it and dig deeper into that topic… as well as the Anunnaki. What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe it's all mythology that's pure fiction or do you lean toward the view that a few on this thread seem to hold, that they were talking about aliens?
The story of the annunaki is that they were aliens.
To deny this, is to deny the story. Which is ridiculous.

You didn't address 98% of what I said, but whatever, I'm not gonna go back-and-forth with you if you ignore most of what I posted and also won't take a few minutes of time to watch part of a video that addresses the claims you've been making. That to me shows that getting to the actual truth is not your goal. And glancing at your reply above again, I am actually amazed that you're saying things that are so demonstrably false, and it appears that you didn't even read my post, or if you did, you skimmed over it quickly.
Because your only argument was ridiculously small details. When you stick to small things like that, it shows you are grasping at whatever you can.
Nevermind how most of the flood story was the same. Nevermind how the annunaki had a tree of knowledge that adam was forbidden to eat from. Lets ignore everything that was virtually the same and focus on things like the style of the writing and the shape of the boat :lol:

Forum List

Back