Zone1 The Annunaki

I have been reading about them from the ancient Sumerian tablets, and find it fascinating.
I find it fascinating how they knew about DNA and gene splicing. How they based their calendars off of their planets rotation around the sun.
How the theory of evolution coincides with their story of our creation. As in, mixing their DNA with hominids... Also, they started humanity in Africa, which coincides with the out of africa theory.
How the first human was named adam and lived in Eden. He even wore leaves to cover himself! lol
His son Cain, kills abel.
When they originally came to Earth, the "team leader" declared the seventh day, be a day of rest.
After the big flood, (and yes, there was a big boat that landed on a mountain) they needed another spaceport because everything they built was destroyed now. They need two mountains, and couldnt find anything suitable, so they started building pyramids in egypt, to mimic mountains.
The tower of babel seems to be based off these tablets as well. The King splits up the Kingdom, and new languages are born etc.
They also speak of the "lifted eye that scans the land" Its all seeing.. It reminded me of the dollar bill. Was Horus an annunaki?

All very interesting. I suggest looking into it.
I read about in a book called the 12th planet. It said basically the same stuff you did and the author transcribed it from Sumerian tablets. Its about time for them to come back...

One story of the Annunaki was one of Nibirus kings sons, bit the penis off his brother and swallowed it. His penis had so much semen it, the brother started swelling up :lol:
I trrust that is allegorical . I imagine , for example ,that a planet or star emitted a huge plasma outburst or CME which was swallowed by a close planet/star which tself then expanded before explosion .Or, Nibiru had moons which fitted that scenario, perhaps destroying each other , devastated Nibiru and changed its tilt and orbit . My speculation.

I trrust that is allegorical . I imagine , for example ,that a planet or star emitted a huge plasma outburst or CME which was swallowed by a close planet/star which tself then expanded before explosion .Or, Nibiru had moons which fitted that scenario, perhaps destroying each other , devastated Nibiru and changed its tilt and orbit . My speculation.
we can only HOPE

Or they were just really disgusting lol

I have some thoughts on who the Annunaki might be, but one thing I know for sure: they weren't aliens from other planets.

I'm sorry to mess up the party here, but here's an excellent debunking of the 'Ancient Aliens' view pushed by people like Sitchens who have been exposed as frauds.

Since this documentary is super long, I'm going to set it to start at the pertinent part, but this is a must-see, so from where it starts, I highly recommend watching it til the end.

I have some thoughts on who the Annunaki might be, but one thing I know for sure: they weren't aliens from other planets.

I'm sorry to mess up the party here, but here's an excellent debunking of the 'Ancient Aliens' view pushed by people like Sitchens who have been exposed as frauds.

Since this documentary is super long, I'm going to set it to start at the pertinent part, but this is a must-see, so from where it starts, I highly recommend watching it til the end.

I am reading the Cuneiform. Im not too worried about what one person says.
How do you know they werent aliens from another planet?
And dont worry, you didnt mess up anything. :)

I am reading the Cuneiform. Im not too worried about what one person says.
How do you know they werent aliens from another planet?
And dont worry, you didnt mess up anything. :)

Because it's not what the evidence shows, and because nearly all ancient cultures tell a similar story that goes along with what Genesis 6 says. Bizarre as this may sound, here it is in a nutshell: Angels (the Watchers) who had taken physical form mixed with human women and created a hybrid called the Nephilim. So yes, I do believe that otherworldly beings who had advanced intelligence came to earth, but they weren't from another planet, they were celestial beings. There's more to be said about this, but I have some other stuff I gotta do now so maybe I'll get back to it later. :)

I read about in a book called the 12th planet. It said basically the same stuff you did and the author transcribed it from Sumerian tablets. Its about time for them to come back...

Laurence Gardner had the best books on the topic.

Bloodline of the Holy Grail, his first one.

Then Genesis of the Grail Kings, his second one.

Genesis of the Grail Kings is more geared toward the topical content here, though.

And there's other good ones after those.

Have to read em all in order...

Last edited:
Because it's not what the evidence shows, and because nearly all ancient cultures tell a similar story that goes along with what Genesis 6 says. Bizarre as this may sound, here it is in a nutshell: Angels (the Watchers) who had taken physical form mixed with human women and created a hybrid called the Nephilim. So yes, I do believe that otherworldly beings who had advanced intelligence came to earth, but they weren't from another planet, they were celestial beings. There's more to be said about this, but I have some other stuff I gotta do now so maybe I'll get back to it later. :)
Their religion says they were from another planet. They even talked about using gold to fix their atmosphere. Which is why they came here..
Genesis 6 tells a similar story that goes along with this. Considering this religion is wayyyy older. Hek, much of your book is plagiarized from their religion. And others that are older.

Their religion says they were from another planet. They even talked about using gold to fix their atmosphere. Which is why they came here..
Genesis 6 tells a similar story that goes along with this. Considering this religion is wayyyy older. Hek, much of your book is plagiarized from their religion. And others that are older.

You clearly didn't watch that segment of the documentary I posted. Watch that first, and then get back to me. Thanks!

Here's the book I read if anyone is interested.

12th planet.jpg

Last edited:
You clearly didn't watch that segment of the documentary I posted. Watch that first, and then get back to me. Thanks!
This thread isnt about a tv show. It is about Cuneiform and the stories it holds.

This thread isnt about a tv show. It is about Cuneiform and the stories it holds.
Lol, the irony, you're the one going by a theory that was popularized by a TV show (Ancient Aliens.) The clip I posted is not a TV show, it's facts that anyone can check for themselves, just watch it. I mean, really, I'm not going to transcribe the whole thing here, when you can take a bit of time and see for yourself. That is, if truth is the actual goal.

Lol, the irony, you're the one going by a theory that was popularized by a TV show (Ancient Aliens.) The clip I posted is not a TV show, it's facts that anyone can check for themselves, just watch it. I mean, really, I'm not going to transcribe the whole thing here, when you can take a bit of time and see for yourself. That is, if truth is the actual goal.
Its an ancient religion. Not a theory.
Thanks for wasting my time. Have a wonderful day.

I have been reading about them from the ancient Sumerian tablets, and find it fascinating.
I find it fascinating how they knew about DNA and gene splicing. How they based their calendars off of their planets rotation around the sun.
How the theory of evolution coincides with their story of our creation. As in, mixing their DNA with hominids... Also, they started humanity in Africa, which coincides with the out of africa theory.
How the first human was named adam and lived in Eden. He even wore leaves to cover himself! lol
His son Cain, kills abel.
When they originally came to Earth, the "team leader" declared the seventh day, be a day of rest.
After the big flood, (and yes, there was a big boat that landed on a mountain) they needed another spaceport because everything they built was destroyed now. They need two mountains, and couldnt find anything suitable, so they started building pyramids in egypt, to mimic mountains.
The tower of babel seems to be based off these tablets as well. The King splits up the Kingdom, and new languages are born etc.
They also speak of the "lifted eye that scans the land" Its all seeing.. It reminded me of the dollar bill. Was Horus an annunaki?

All very interesting. I suggest looking into it.
According to sumarian texts the first humans were named Adame. The Sumarian word for slave. Enkey was their science officer who designed us to mine for gold. At first only males were designed and they were unable to reproduce. They were not able to clonre quick enough for the labor to be done So they designed the males to be fertile and created women. Enkey then developed a love for his creation and started teaching them advanced knowledge. This enraged Enlil who was Enkeys brother and the top guy in charge. Humans built the tower of Babyl as a tribute to Enkey then Enlil destroyed it setting off a war between Enkey and Enlil. Pretty interesting stuff.

Forum List

Back