Zone1 The Annunaki

"According to Sitchin, an advanced race of human-like extraterrestrials called the Anunnaki live on Nibiru and are the missing link in Homo sapiens evolution.".

For the fantasy lovers who want to believe this nonsense, just TRY to look at this story through "science." You God haters claim to follow "science" don't you?

IF this imaginary planet exists, do you seriously believe ANY physical being can live on this world NOBODY has yet seen???

It SUPPOSEDLY orbits out in the kieper belt which is 30 au from the sun. That's so far out that it takes light from the sun 4 hours to get there.

The temperature of planets that far out is within a couple degrees of ABSOLUTE ZERO! And you want us to believe aliens live on this planet out there and every 3600 years, as part of its orbit it comes into the inner solar system to wreak havoc.

And you think Christianity is "silly"

"According to Sitchin, an advanced race of human-like extraterrestrials called the Anunnaki live on Nibiru and are the missing link in Homo sapiens evolution.".

For the fantasy lovers who want to believe this nonsense, just TRY to look at this story through "science." You God haters claim to follow "science" don't you?

IF this imaginary planet exists, do you seriously believe ANY physical being can live on this world NOBODY has yet seen???

It SUPPOSEDLY orbits out in the kieper belt which is 30 au from the sun. That's so far out that it takes light from the sun 4 hours to get there.

The temperature of planets that far out is within a couple degrees of ABSOLUTE ZERO! And you want us to believe aliens live on this planet out there and every 3600 years, as part of its orbit it comes into the inner solar system to wreak havoc.

And you think Christianity is "silly"
SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF!!!! ----so important in the appreciation of creative writing

Says a Christian :lol:
I just find this interesting. I understand you dont. It contradicts everything you think you know. People like you are too close minded to enjoy things like this. And thats fine. You all that live in fear miss many enjoyable things.

You're calling someone else closed-minded??? :laugh:

If there's one thing you've been on this thread, it's closed-minded, so it's actually laugh out loud funny that you're calling anyone else that. You refused to even look at part of documentary that addressed your specific claims, with the words of actual scholars who know those languages and have advanced degrees.

I don't want to speak for CarlinAnnArbor, but no, we don't "fear" the things you believe, some of us have already been there done that, and now we know that it's a deception. In fact, I don't want to tell the whole story, because it's long and would sound crazy, but I actually had an experience one time, many years ago, with an entity that looked exactly like an "alien." At that time I didn't know what it was, and my friends told me it sounded like I had an encounter with an alien. But now, years later, I know what it was, and it certainly wasn't from another planet.

But hey, carry on. Enjoy! :lol:

You're calling someone else closed-minded??? :laugh:

If there's one thing you've been on this thread, it's closed-minded, so it's actually laugh out loud funny that you're calling anyone else that. You refused to even look at part of documentary that addressed your specific claims, with the words of actual scholars who know those languages and have advanced degrees.

I don't want to speak for CarlinAnnArbor, but no, we don't "fear" the things you believe, some of us have already been there done that, and now we know that it's a deception. In fact, I don't want to tell the whole story, because it's long and would sound crazy, but I actually had an experience one time, many years ago, with an entity that looked exactly like an "alien." At that time I didn't know what it was, and my friends told me it sounded like I had an encounter with an alien. But now, years later, I know what it was, and it certainly wasn't from another planet.

But hey, carry on. Enjoy! :lol:
Like I said, I dont give 2 shits about some youtube video. If that video had some actual scholars "debunking" cuneiform experts, you would have posted a link. Instead, all i get is whining about nto watching it.
I am going by translations from scholars. Not some two bit hack on a youtube video.. Even the one "scholar" example you gave, did not study cuneiform like the one you keep talking trash about, and I find that absolutely hilarious. Not to mention, if he did admit it says what it says, it would make him look like a fool. He has dedicated his entire life to christianity.
Abrahamic religions are all fear based belief systems. They use fear as the motivator. You can admit that if you want, I dont really care. Religious people arent known for honesty. Your god enslaves you people by the sword and imprisons you in a fear based, limited belief prison. "Worship me or burn for eternity!!" No, that isnt fear based at all :lol:
"I am a god fearing Christian" said Sue. One of the most popular phrases for Christians where im from.. But she isnt trapped in a fear belief system. Nope. :lol:

Like I said, I dont give 2 shits about some youtube video. If that video had some actual scholars "debunking" cuneiform experts, you would have posted a link. Instead, all i get is whining about nto watching it.
I am going by translations from scholars. Not some two bit hack on a youtube video.. Even the one "scholar" example you gave, did not study cuneiform like the one you keep talking trash about, and I find that absolutely hilarious. Not to mention, if he did admit it says what it says, it would make him look like a fool. He has dedicated his entire life to christianity.
Abrahamic religions are all fear based belief systems. They use fear as the motivator. You can admit that if you want, I dont really care. Religious people arent known for honesty. Your god enslaves you people by the sword and imprisons you in a fear based, limited belief prison. "Worship me or burn for eternity!!" No, that isnt fear based at all :lol:
"I am a god fearing Christian" said Sue. One of the most popular phrases for Christians where im from.. But she isnt trapped in a fear belief system. Nope. :lol:

That is not only false, but laughably false! First of all, you got it completely backwards. Sitchin, the guy who popularized the idea you're posting about is not a scholar. In fact, it appears he only has a lower degree in economics. Dr. Michael Heiser (and he's just one, there are plenty of others who would say the same thing) has a PhD in Semitic languages, and the exact opposite of what you said is true, he has studied the cuneiform, that's precisely how he was able to debunk Sitchin's 'ancient aliens' theory. Sitchin even got the meaning of the word "Annunaki" wrong. So if he got that wrong, how can anyone give weight to anything else he has to say?

If you were even the slightest bit open-minded and interested in getting to the actual truth, you would not flippantly wave away anything that contradicts what you seem to want to believe.

As for the stuff you said about Christianity, I just skimmed over it quickly, because it's off topic and you're just showing where your heart is... and you're inadvertently showing the exact reason WHY you're so closed-minded on this topic. You have a completely warped, hateful anti-christian mindset, to the point where no amount of facts or actual arguments would make even the least bit of difference in your case. You need prayer, and you know what, I'm going to pray for you.

Last edited:
That is not only false, but laughably false! First of all, you got it completely backwards. Sitchin, the guy who popularized the idea you're posting about is not a scholar. In fact, it appears he only has a lower degree in economics. Dr. Michael Heiser (and he's just one, there are plenty of others who would say the same thing) has a PhD in Semitic languages, and the exact opposite of what you said is true, he HAS studied the cuneiform, that's precisely how he was able to utterly debunk Sitchin's 'ancient aliens' theory. Sitchin even got the meaning of the word "Annunaki" wrong. So if he got THAT wrong, how can give weight to anything else he has to say?

If you were even the slightest bit open-minded and interested in getting to the actual truth, you would not flippantly wave away anything that contradicts what you seem to want to believe.

As for the stuff you said about Christianity, I just skimmed over it quickly, because it's off topic and you're just showing where your heart is... and you're inadvertently showing the exact reason WHY you're so closed-minded on this topic. You have a completely warped, hateful anti-christian mindset, to the point where no amount of facts or actual arguments would make even the least bit of difference in your case. You need prayer, and you know what, I'm going to pray for you.
DOESN'T MATTER----I BELIEVE---I BELIEVE---I KNOW---I KNOW--
ANNUNAKI Glory Glory HALELUNUNAKI

That is not only false, but laughably false! First of all, you got it completely backwards. Sitchin, the guy who popularized the idea you're posting about is not a scholar. In fact, it appears he only has a lower degree in economics. Dr. Michael Heiser (and he's just one, there are plenty of others who would say the same thing) has a PhD in Semitic languages, and the exact opposite of what you said is true, he HAS studied the cuneiform, that's precisely how he was able to utterly debunk Sitchin's 'ancient aliens' theory. Sitchin even got the meaning of the word "Annunaki" wrong. So if he got that wrong, how can anyone give weight to anything else he has to say?

He's happy in his ignorance and has no interest in even considering anything outside his comfort zone.

I had similar experiences in my young adult life when I was in the occult. Followers of Atheism believe Christan take everything on faith, but like you, I SAW things. I used to be where he is now in some of those beliefs, but I was never hostile to the prospect of God's existence. Because I was open minded and willing to learn, I too know what those beings are.

Your god enslaves you people by the sword and imprisons you in a fear based, limited belief prison. "Worship me or burn for eternity!!" No, that isnt fear based at all
Your hatred has enslaved you. I know of NO Christian who lives in fear. But I see the fear in you.

You are deceived and comfortable in your deception. You tell yourself things about other people you don't even know because you fear change. You're comfortable with your precious idea babies. You need an abortion

That is not only false, but laughably false! First of all, you got it completely backwards. Sitchin, the guy who popularized the idea you're posting about is not a scholar. In fact, it appears he only has a lower degree in economics. Dr. Michael Heiser (and he's just one, there are plenty of others who would say the same thing) has a PhD in Semitic languages, and the exact opposite of what you said is true, he has studied the cuneiform, that's precisely how he was able to debunk Sitchin's 'ancient aliens' theory. Sitchin even got the meaning of the word "Annunaki" wrong. So if he got that wrong, how can anyone give weight to anything else he has to say?

So because he doesnt a phd in sumerian cuneiform, you discount him? LOL wow He spent his entire life studying sumerian akkadian and hebrew. In Sumerian language, a word can have multiple meanings. Its more complex than English. I will believe someone that dedicated their life to the language over a youtube video.
Um, having a phd in semetic languages, doesnt mean he knows sumerian cuneiform :rolleyes: Sumerian is not semitic.
Your religion is a fear based belief. Im sorry you cant accept that. Kind of ridiculously dishonest, but hey, what else is new? You might not realize this, but i make fun of almost all religions. Not just yours. I think they are silly. Devoting your life to the word of man? LOL
Let me repeat this one more time, the ONLY person you have brought up to discount anything I said, is a hardcore Christian. If he agreed the tablets said what he said, he would look like a fool. He cant do that. Religion is his literal life.
IDC if this is all a hoax or not, honestly. I certainly dont believe the events actually happened. Just like I dont believe some all mighty spirit snapped his fingers and created everything. Or that something so powerful and smart, is so vengeful, jealous and genocidal.

So because he doesnt a phd in sumerian cuneiform, you discount him? LOL wow He spent his entire life studying sumerian akkadian and hebrew. In Sumerian language, a word can have multiple meanings. Its more complex than English. I will believe someone that dedicated their life to the language over a youtube video.
Um, having a phd in semetic languages, doesnt mean he knows sumerian cuneiform :rolleyes: Sumerian is not semitic.
Your religion is a fear based belief. Im sorry you cant accept that. Kind of ridiculously dishonest, but hey, what else is new? You might not realize this, but i make fun of almost all religions. Not just yours. I think they are silly. Devoting your life to the word of man? LOL
Let me repeat this one more time, the ONLY person you have brought up to discount anything I said, is a hardcore Christian. If he agreed the tablets said what he said, he would look like a fool. He cant do that. Religion is his literal life.
IDC if this is all a hoax or not, honestly. I certainly dont believe the events actually happened. Just like I dont believe some all mighty spirit snapped his fingers and created everything. Or that something so powerful and smart, is so vengeful, jealous and genocidal.

Sitchins ideas have been rejected by all the scientists and experts on Sumer and the cuneiform writings.

Your hatred has enslaved you. I know of NO Christian who lives in fear. But I see the fear in you.

You are deceived and comfortable in your deception. You tell yourself things about other people you don't even know because you fear change. You're comfortable with your precious idea babies. You need an abortion
I dont hate. I make fun of silliness. Like stupid claims like the earth is only 6k years old.
Literally one of the most popular sayings around here is "god fearing christian"
What happens if you dont worship god? Burn for eternity
What happens if you do? You get rewarded in the afterlife.
The bible even says the fear of god is the beginning of "knowledge" LOL
"fear the god who can destroy both body and soul in hell" Or something to that effect.
Mmmkay :lol:

rejected by all the scientists and experts
Wrong. Some have, some havent. Sumerian is extremely complex and sometimes you have to guess which meaning applies. So it is all opinion.

Forum List

Back