Zone1 The Annunaki

I have some thoughts on who the Annunaki might be, but one thing I know for sure: they weren't aliens from other planets.

I'm sorry to mess up the party here, but here's an excellent debunking of the 'Ancient Aliens' view pushed by people like Sitchens who have been exposed as frauds.

Since this documentary is super long, I'm going to set it to start at the pertinent part, but this is a must-see, so from where it starts, I highly recommend watching it til the end.

Reminds me of the book Crash Go the Chariots, a rebuttal to Chariots of the Gods.

People want desperately to believe in "aliens" because it eliminates their need for introspection and repentance which a God requires of them.

Reminds me of the book Crash Go the Chariots, a rebuttal to Chariots of the Gods.

People want desperately to believe in "aliens" because it eliminates their need for introspection and repentance which a God requires of them.
Its just an ancient religion. IDK why some of you get so butthurt about it.
I mean... I guess I do get it.. :heehee:

We may have some amongst us?
Hmmm that would explain my high level of intelligence and consciousness.

A pleasant reception so far , OP . Usually the Cognitively Rigid get most put out and even upset by these topics and make all sorts of funny noises and ask silly questions in faceitious ways. Sometimes they even question the sanity of such Critical Thinkers . What I have always wanted to know is ,what has happened to them since the Great Flood ? They appear to have been a race that is as selfish as we are as a species , and they did nothing for us unless it retrurned to them exponentially more than they gave to us . And that is just for starters . If there are any fans of the Enki and Enlil sagas, whether you believe , or , how much you believe is irrelevant , imho , as the yarns are just great and , as a bonus, we increasingly find more and more support for many parts of the legends . Sitchin created lots of problems despite opening up this field of research and giving us many brilliant initial finds and text translations .
It can stay pleasant too! But if anybody is serious then they can answer some questions in a pleasant way.

You can make the accusation against the cognitively rigid but in these sort of discussions it's not them that lead to the breakdown of the discussion. It's those that can't abide by their theories being put to the test. Let's start.

What's the evidence of anybody being aware of DNA before it was discovered.
And why would anybody think that science wouldn't be aware of another planet in our solar system?

And maybe I can ask too? How could building 7 have come down before it came down?

Abrahams followers get all bent out of shape when the sumerians come up. Because it shows their religions were plagiarized.

On other topics it may be a different story (I normally agree with most of your posts) but when it comes to religion or spirituality, you are deeply deceived. And that's really the nicest way for me to say it. Your hatred for Christianity comes through every time, in just about every one of your posts in this section.

What's the evidence of anybody being aware of DNA before it was discovered.
And why would anybody think that science wouldn't be aware of another planet in our solar system?
They had to have known if they were gene splicing.
The planet supposedly leaves our solar system as well. It takes a long time to go around the sun.

On other topics it may be a different story (I normally agree with most of your posts) but when it comes to religion or spirituality, you are deeply deceived. And that's really the nicest way for me to say it. Your hatred for Christianity comes through every time, in just about every one of your posts in this section.
I dont hate christianity. I think its silly.
Instead of judging me and hitting your little fake news icons, why dont you explain how your religion is not plagiarized from this and other ancient religions that predate yours, by centuries and even millennia.

Forum List

Back