The American Academy of Pediatrics appears to agree with the President that children are almost immune to covid-19

While the number of infections in children will likely rise as schools open, 'COVID-19-related hospitalizations and deaths in children are "uncommon," and severe illness is "rare,"' so the President is clearly right, according to the American Academy of Pediatricians, and the Democrats' efforts to intensify the sufferings of the Americans people by keeping the schools closed as the election nears is exposed as teh cynical political fraud it is.

I did notice that he is not putting his son on the front lines of public schools or in harm's way of the infection.

I did notice that you're trying to deflect and obfuscate. This isn't about "Aha! PUBLIC schools!" This is about SCHOOLS. All schools. Does his son go to a school with other children in it? Yes or no? Does the President have any more choice about keeping his son home from school than any other parent if the schools refuse to open? Yes or no?
I am surprised you are bereft of any knowledge about the president's son who attends a school in Maryland....A school which is not having in class learning seasons until October...Why does the president not bear down upon his son's school for not reopening when the king commanded it?

I'm not "bereft" of anything, except perhaps enough common sense to put your worthless, blathering ass on ignore where you belong. Please do not flatter yourself that I EVER ask you questions because I'm viewing you as a source of knowledge and information, unless I'm asking you for advice on how to sound like an utter dumbass troll in public. That IS your area of expertise.

Thank you, however, for making my point while laughably thinking you were making your own. Yes, the President's son is enrolled in a school which typically puts him around other children. Yes, the school itself shut down, over which the President has no more control than any other parent. Yes, you're a fucking idiot flailing around for something to attack the President over.

Feel free to give into the despair of having to be you every day of your life any time you like.

While the number of infections in children will likely rise as schools open, 'COVID-19-related hospitalizations and deaths in children are "uncommon," and severe illness is "rare,"' so the President is clearly right, according to the American Academy of Pediatricians, and the Democrats' efforts to intensify the sufferings of the Americans people by keeping the schools closed as the election nears is exposed as teh cynical political fraud it is.

If you have "too much time" you should have taken the time to understand the issue better. It is not just about kids getting seriously ill. You own link acknowledges that the number of cases in children will increase. That means that teachers and other staff will be exposed. Those adults, as well as the kids will then bring the virus home and expose others, including those who are at high risk

So the solution is that nothing anywhere can ever open because of the possibility that someone in a vulnerable category MIGHT decide to go there, rather than . . . just off the top of my head, the vulnerable people use some personal responsibility and isolate themselves?!

Explain to me why the entire society has to upend itself to protect them instead of them protecting themselves? What am I missing here?
Dhaaaa I don't know .Maybe because when others are careless, it endangers others regardless of what precautions they take. Give me a fucking break!

Hey, guess what? Life has risks, and you aren't ever going to have perfect safety. You CERTAINLY do not get to put other people's lives in jeopardy of OTHER risks in your quest for perfect safety.

Give ME a fucking break. You really think any of this nonsense that's been going on for months is somehow eliminating their "endangerment"? No, it's just fooling them into thinking they've shoved all the responsibility for their own health off onto other people, so that they can just do whatever they like and not take any precautions themselves.

Does the President have any more choice about keeping his son home from school than any other parent if the schools refuse to open? Yes or no?
Yes dumb ass, he most certainly does

Does he? The President can just send his kid to a school that the administrators have shut down, can he? How's that work, DUMB ASS?
Geeezus fucking christ! The choice that he has -which many parents don't -is to arrange for a private tutor. or to send him to any fancy privet school that is open

Does the President have any more choice about keeping his son home from school than any other parent if the schools refuse to open? Yes or no?
Yes dumb ass, he most certainly does

Does he? The President can just send his kid to a school that the administrators have shut down, can he? How's that work, DUMB ASS?
Geeezus fucking christ! The choice that he has -which many parents don't -is to arrange for a private tutor. or to send him to any fancy privet school that is open

Jesus fucking Christ, could you POSSIBLY miss the entire topic of the conversation you interjected yourself into any more? NO ONE is talking about, "Oh, well, he can get his kid educated", you incredible fucking MORON!

You in absolutely no way deserve to have it explained to you how and why you just made a fool out of yourself in public, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Moonglow attacked the President for wanting schools to re-open by saying, " I did notice that he is not putting his son on the front lines of public schools or in harm's way of the infection."

I pointed out that the President is not choosing to "keep his son out of harm's way of infection"; he's keeping his son home from school for the same reason every other parent is: the schools are CLOSED. The state of Maryland has ordered private schools to close along with public schools.

Then your ignorant ass gallumphed in and tried to make out that we were somehow talking about whether or not he can get his kid educated, because you're an illiterate troglodyte mouthbreather.

So congratulations on not just stepping on your own dick, but stomping that pathetic little thing into the dirt. Bravo! :clap:

Dumbfuck, between 7½% an 9% of all known cases are among kids. While they may not often get very sick from it, their teachers and parents will get exposed.

Conservatives are simply fucking nuts. Ask Herman can how ignoring the danger of COVID-19 worked out for him.

If the kids have it, the parents have already been exposed.....who knows where it came from.

You can wear a hazmat suit and still get it, take every precaution and still get it, its a VIRUS, it isn't smart enough to say, " that person washed his hands, that person is wearing a mask, so I'll stay away from them."

Healthcare workers get if and, look at all the protection they wear.

Will parents be willing to keep paying school taxes for online education?
It doesn't matter if they are willing. And schools are still functioning and serving a purpose. Remote learning is expensive

"It doesn't matter if they're willing. They'll do what we tell them and shut up!"

Very "progressive" of you . . . if what you mean is progressing toward a totalitarian hellhole.

Dumbfuck, between 7½% an 9% of all known cases are among kids. While they may not often get very sick from it, their teachers and parents will get exposed.

Conservatives are simply fucking nuts. Ask Herman can how ignoring the danger of COVID-19 worked out for him.

If the kids have it, the parents have already been exposed.....who knows where it came from.

You can wear a hazmat suit and still get it, take every precaution and still get it, its a VIRUS, it isn't smart enough to say, " that person washed his hands, that person is wearing a mask, so I'll stay away from them."

Many kids will get it from other kids at school.

200806235145-hannah-watters-croded-hallway-georgia-exlarge-169.jpg

There's no reason for them to be there when they can attend school virtually online.

There's no reason for them to be there when they can attend school virtually online.

Then, we should do away with schools altogether, with or without a virus, kids can get educated online.

Then, we should do away with schools altogether, with or without a virus, kids can get educated online.
Schools offer valuable tools for kids, so no, they shouldn't go away altogether. Just for the time being until we get past this pandemic.

Schools offer valuable tools for kids, so no, they shouldn't go away altogether. Just for the time being until we get past this pandemic.
There is no rational basis for not opening the schools. The American Academy of Pediatricians has told us the kids are unlikely to suffer serious illness from the virus and the teachers will be a no more risk of infection that anyone else whose job requires in person interaction with other people. All this fear mongering about opening the schools by Democrats has no other purpose than to make life more miserable for the American people in the hope that voters will blame the President for it.

There is no rational basis for not opening the schools. The American Academy of Pediatricians has told us the kids are unlikely to suffer serious illness from the virus and the teachers will be a no more risk of infection that anyone else whose job requires in person interaction with other people. All this fear mongering about opening the schools by Democrats has no other purpose than to make life more miserable for the American people in the hope that voters will blame the President for it.
I can't help you're incapable of understanding it's not about kids' getting too sick from it ... it's about how many others who are at a higher risk of getting very sick who those kids will infect. That ignorance is on you.

I can't help you're incapable of understanding it's not about kids' getting too sick from it ... it's about how many others who are at a higher risk of getting very sick who those kids will infect. That ignorance is on you.
Again, there is no rational basis for thinking that opening the schools will put anyone else at high risk of becoming infected. All of this fear mongering by Democrats has no other purpose than to make life more miserable for the American people before the election in the hope voters will blame the President.

Again, there is no rational basis for thinking that opening the schools will put anyone else at high risk of becoming infected. All of this fear mongering by Democrats has no other purpose than to make life more miserable for the American people before the election in the hope voters will blame the President.
"Again, there is no rational basis for thinking that opening the schools will put anyone else at high risk of becoming infected."

Utter bullshit. Sell stupid elsewhere.

Yes and they probably would get a better education too. There ought to be schools on line for learning the 3 R's and not leftist propaganda that the public schools have been shoving down our kid's throats. IF there is any 'brick and mortar' schools they should teach American traditions, morals and values along with teaching kids how to take care of money, invest, etc.

I could have sworn the left has been screeching for months: "Listen to the experts! We have to do what the experts say!" If the American Academy of Pediatricians aren't experts on this subject, then who the hell is? But suddenly, all we're hearing is, "No, they're wrong, we KNOW that everyone will die!"

Apparently, personal paranoia is now "the experts".

I could have sworn the left has been screeching for months: "Listen to the experts! We have to do what the experts say!" If the American Academy of Pediatricians aren't experts on this subject, then who the hell is? But suddenly, all we're hearing is, "No, they're wrong, we KNOW that everyone will die!"

The left only trusts PC correct 'experts.'

No one said not to listen to the experts, ya flamin' imbecile.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The left only trusts PC correct 'experts.'

At least until political narratives require those people to be thrown under the bus.

Forum List

Back