Big ten cancels fall sports

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Watch for the other big schools to follow. Perhaps there will be spring football?

Colleges are responsible for the safety of the athletes. If kids get really sick thetes going to be heck to pay.

So should all of these students on football scholarships be able to keep them even though they aren't playing a minute of actual football? Sounds like the best way to do college, free, without having to do anything special.

Watch for the other big schools to follow. Perhaps there will be spring football?
That makes no sense

if teams play in the spring what happens in Fall 2021?

will they take off 3 months and then have another college football season?

You can't have college sports with the college fans. They are totally integral to the sport. There is no way colleges will allow fans to attend they will ALL cancel Fall sports, mark my words. We owe China one, they fucked up every aspect of American life.

College football is finished for 2020 :smoke: I'd rather see college football resume(Watching my favorite team Tennessee) with a 12 game season starting in August 2021 than to play a pretty much meaningless 8 game season in 2020.:smoke:

Last edited:
The nation is being weaned off of sports little by little...and we are discovering what a waste of time it is....I predict players in 10 years will be earning a hell of a lot less than they do today.....

The nation is being weaned off of sports little by little...and we are discovering what a waste of time it is....I predict players in 10 years will be earning a hell of a lot less than they do today.....
This is the time the sports people should be selling themselves by promoting the game and giving people a calm. Instead we are playing racial politics. And the vindictive way the sport industry treats the people paying the freight. Like I am going to be taught a lesson. For what! Let the industry collapse. And let it come back with the economics of the 1960's/1970's. And with much improved values.

Forum List

Back