The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe you are making sense.

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?
None of the hundred thousand Northern Whites get credit for dying for the cause to free all slaves from the Southern White Democrats. But just like back then as it is going on today, why is it okay for Blacks to have blacks, to sell blacks and keep blacks as slaves in Africa? Democrats never bring that shit up, but then it goes against their victim mentality.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here
By the way, the equal rights is all about Gods gifts so people can achieve their right to prosperity and happiness. Nothing about rights to own someone else's property. You with social justice want equal outcome, but as typical of liberals, they are never happy, as shown constantly when more is taken from those that work, and then given to those that don't work, like the Obamaphone lady who is the typical liberal. When everyone is miserable and poor, then liberal equality has finally been achieved as that is FAIRNESS. Unless you are Al Gore, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton , Barrack Obama all liberal elites, who think they are smarter than a conservative but much smarter than a liberal voter.

View attachment 132927

This how things always go. You can't answer the question We have to hear all the dumb-ass-ity about liberals.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.

You mad at all the blacks that took part in enslaving a great many blacks?

From someone who is old enough to remember, here's the deal:

Negroes (aka "colored people") were the victim of all sorts of discrimination, hate crimes, and slights. Over time, "White America" saw this and wanted to bring about an end to such abuses, by creating what we called a "color-blind" society, where everyone would be judged by "the content of their character and not the color of their skin." There was a colored guy who authored this description...don't recall what his name was.

Then the Supreme Court stepped in and decreed that in order to abolish discrimination, "we" had to create a new form of discrimination - basically against Whites - called "Affirmative Action." This pissed off a lot of people, mainly working-class white people (not the rich, educated bastards who created Affirmative Action), who PERCEIVED that their rights were being trampled on, in the interest of making rich, privileged white people feel good about themselves. (The actual number of White People who were harmed was and is microscopic compared to the number who perceive themselves as being victimized).

But the bottom line was - and remains - that a lot of marginally qualified "African Americans," Hispanics, and women are being accepted, hired, promoted, and exalted, all in the name of "Diversity," which is what Affirmative Action was re-named after everyone saw what bullshit it actually was.

And on the other side of the racial coin, the creation of Affirmative Action/Diversity, along with "Black" political leaders who exalted "Victimhood" above all other values, spawned a couple generations of "minorities" who EXPECT not EQUAL TREATMENT, but rather privileged treatment, because, you see, their tenth generation ancestors may have been slaves.

And that is why working-class "White" people are resentful when they see acceptances, hirings, promotions, and other rewards that are supposed to be handed out on the basis of qualifications or merit, handed out to someone marginally qualified because they happen to be the right race, ethnicity, gender, or what-have-you.

Understand?
Interesting your concern for AA considering that white women use it more than any other group.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is Affirmative Action extra rights for blacks?

No. Whites benefit from this policy the most. And why was Affirmative Action enacted?

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Another study shows that women made greater gains in employment at companies that do business with the federal government, which are therefore subject to federal affirmative-action requirements, than in other companies — with female employment rising 15.2% at federal contractors but only 2.2% elsewhere. And the women working for federal-contractor companies also held higher positions and were paid better.

Even in the private sector, the advancements of white women eclipse those of people of color. After IBM established its own affirmative-action program, the numbers of women in management positions more than tripled in less than 10 years. Data from subsequent years show that the number of executives of color at IBM also grew, but not nearly at the same rate.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

Now when we talk of the years between 1776-1965 this article is applicable.

RACE - The Power of an Illusion | White Advantage

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
/---- Whites didn't have "extra" rights. Blacks were denied rights that Whites had. Big difference. In the future, please run your rants past your Special Ed teacher before you post them. TIA
View attachment 132929

If blacks were denied rights, whites got extra rights blacks could not have.

Learn how to think before you post.
/---- OK let me dumb it down for you. There were a finite number of rights. Let's say 50 for arguments' sake. Now White men had all 50 rights as everyone else should have had. But White women were denied 10 of those rights like voting, owning property and so forth and Blacks were denied all 50 while held as slaves and maybe had 30 rights once Republicans freed them from the Democrat plantations. So it's not "extra" rights. Am I confusing you again?

By the way, the equal rights is all about Gods gifts so people can achieve their right to prosperity and happiness. Nothing about rights to own someone else's property. You with social justice want equal outcome, but as typical of liberals, they are never happy, as shown constantly when more is taken from those that work, and then given to those that don't work, like the Obamaphone lady who is the typical liberal. When everyone is miserable and poor, then liberal equality has finally been achieved as that is FAIRNESS. Unless you are Al Gore, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton , Barrack Obama all liberal elites, who think they are smarter than a conservative but much smarter than a liberal voter.

View attachment 132927

This how things always go. You can't answer the question We have to hear all the dumb-ass-ity about liberals.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.

We aren't talking about slavery. But since you are ignorant to what happened:

/---- Whites didn't have "extra" rights. Blacks were denied rights that Whites had. Big difference. In the future, please run your rants past your Special Ed teacher before you post them. TIA
View attachment 132929

/---- OK let me dumb it down for you. There were a finite number of rights. Let's say 50 for arguments' sake. Now White men had all 50 rights as everyone else should have had. But White women were denied 10 of those rights like voting, owning property and so forth and Blacks were denied all 50 while held as slaves and maybe had 30 rights once Republicans freed them from the Democrat plantations. So it's not "extra" rights. Am I confusing you again?

It's a pretty simple concept foolio.

If you have no rights everyone else is getting extra rights you can't get.

View attachment 132929

/---- What was the baseline number of rights and what were the extra rights?

View attachment 132927

We aren't talking about slavery. But since you are ignorant to what happened:

Sad, but no one alive today is responsible. Why do you blame whites alive today for something they had nothing to do with? Are you stupid?

Last edited:

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?

You whites just can't answer the question. It's hard to realize what you believe is a lie. Am I right Gip?

Haha I just realized the irony in the OP
Yesterday this dude was gung ho about ignoring history. Today we hear the word amnesia :lol:
I wish I could make this shit up

if white women benefit more than any other group it is b/c they are female, not white
no black person has been denied rights from 1776 to 1965, certainly not the OP
about 30% of blacks are on welfare courtesy of tax paying whitey

View attachment 132929

No we wont be playing that game. Whites had rights that backs could not get. Whites were given special rights backs did not have. When you have no rights, all rights are special. When you have no rights, everyone with rights get extra rights compared to you. This is not about counting rights. This is about you white conservatives facing your lies.

Haha I just realized the irony in the OP
Yesterday this dude was gung ho about ignoring history. Today we hear the word amnesia :lol:
I wish I could make this shit up

Anything to avoid answering the question will do I guess.

Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

I bet the OP has never read the constitution either.

View attachment 132925
. The complaint now, is that with these GUILT RIDDLED WHITE GUILTY MINDED DEMON-CRATS like the QUEEN HILLARY IS, she and so many more like her are trying to fix their wrongs of the past so badly, that the devil himself is laughing all the way to the soul bank. Not all blacks are good people just like not all whites are good people, so when you have a Demon-crat white trying to bring other whites to the sacrifice table, and this in order to give them to the blacks who want vengence upon them (regardless if these whites are guilty or not), then Houston there is a problem. The good blacks are smart, forgiving, understanding, moved on, doing great things with their opportunities and lives, while the vengeful blacks want to drag progress backwards by way of these power hungry Demon-crats who pander to their mental anguish, and their thinking that they have to use the Demon-crats by empowering them in order to be empowered enough to get the vengence they seek. There is a mutual usery going on between the Demon-crats and the vengeful side of the black race who wants to overcome by power or by the use of it in a bad way, and not instead to equal out or seek equality where all races can rise from that point further in which is to be based upon ones character, and not upon ones skin color.

View attachment 132929

No we wont be playing that game. Whites had rights that backs could not get. Whites were given special rights backs did not have. When you have no rights, all rights are special. When you have no rights, everyone with rights get extra rights compared to you. This is not about counting rights. This is about you white conservatives facing your lies.
/---- So by "extra" rights Whites got two scoops of ice cream and Blacks got only one?
Definition of extra
  1. 1a : more than is due, usual, or necessary : additional extra work

Yet another thread started on a false premise. What in the hell is wrong with you people that you can't come up with an honest interesting thought? I view these pages almost everyday and I do not see page after page of whites complaining about how people of color do anything. You make crap up with is the way of the liberal left.

Ask yourself, who freed the black man from the slavery they were sold into by their own black countrymen? Ask yourself, what religion actually did support the slave trade. Then realize, or read a book, about how it was the American Christians that fought for the freedom of blacks. It was WHITE men who faced the canister fire at Gettysburg.

Now what folks like you want is to be the perpetual victim so you can get over on someone else without really displaying any real intelligence or skill. Those blacks that do show intelligence and skill do do well in America. You perpetuate a lie, your lies widen the gap between the races. YOU and YOUR ILK are the problem. Time to grow up.

if white women benefit more than any other group it is b/c they are female, not white
no black person has been denied rights from 1776 to 1965, certainly not the OP
about 30% of blacks are on welfare courtesy of tax paying whitey

White women are white people. Yes by law blacks were denied rights. This is why the emancipation proclamation was made, constitutional amendments made ending slavery ad then the separate but equal doctrine erased in 1954 and the civil rights act and more amendments made in 1964-65. Whitey s not the only ne who pays taxes.

Thus far not one of you whites have answered the question. I believe you all are scared because you know that you have been given rights and opportunities at the expense of others for most of this nations history and in fact you still are.

. Depends on what part of the black race you are talking to now doesn't it ? The response should be telling. Reading onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back