Why do conservatives try telling black people about Martin Luther King?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's funny how conservatives try telling black folks what King stood for. And it's funny because all they can do is repeat one line from a speech. Other than that they really have no clue. Dr. King was no Ben Carson. He was a man. So let us take a look at the many things King said during his days so these racists can understand.

Martin Luther King Jr., 1964 Speech-The Summer of Our Discontent

Some of us were there.

We saw him on TV when he made speeches, we read about him in the morning paper.

were you?

or are you reading his dressed up history.

The far right love to tell everyone what Dr. King "really" meant and was all about.

Why do black people try to tell me about Santa Claus? Why do racists like you think that a person is not a person and you can't understand a black or white issue without being of the same race? Only racists think along such racial lines.

Why do black people try to tell me about Santa Claus? Why do racists like you think that a person is not a person and you can't understand a black or white issue without being of the same race? Only racists think along such racial lines.
You must not be feeling well because your post makes absolutely no sense.

Some of us were there.

We saw him on TV when he made speeches, we read about him in the morning paper.

were you?

or are you reading his dressed up history.

I was a kid watching the whole thing. He came to our town and met with my father.

I posted up a speech he made. Apparently you did not hear it. He has no dressed up history.

You don't want to hear this speech, because it kills your made up King that never was.

This is where you got things wrong. There are plenty of whites who understand what King stood for. They just aren't conservatives.

This is where you got things wrong. There are plenty of whites who understand what King stood for. They just aren't conservatives.

NOW YOU SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET, FUCKBRAIN??? You know and speak for every conservative on the planet? Your brain is like a fucking toilet that backed-up, broke and is overflowing the rim with shit. Do you even know at all that it wasn't Democrats but conservatives that freed the fucking slaves and fought and died for their freedom in the Civil War??? Do you even know that it was your white democratic brethren that created the KKK? Assholes like YOU are the very thing that King fought against. He wanted blacks to be seen just as PEOPLE, no better or worse than others, not the kind of stereotypical bigotry YOU practice! King would be turning in his grave to have a jackass like you speaking supposedly for him!

It's funny how conservatives try telling black folks what King stood for. And it's funny because all they can do is repeat one line from a speech. Other than that they really have no clue.
Seems to me you don't have a clue either. And yer black!:blahblah:

NOW YOU SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET, FUCKBRAIN??? You know and speak for every conservative on the planet? Your brain is like a fucking toilet that backed-up, broke and is overflowing the rim with shit. Do you even know at all that it wasn't Democrats but conservatives that freed the fucking slaves and fought and died for their freedom in the Civil War??? Do you even know that it was your white democratic brethren that created the KKK? Assholes like YOU are the very thing that King fought against. He wanted blacks to be seen just as PEOPLE, no better or worse than others, not the kind of stereotypical bigotry YOU practice! King would be turning in his grave to have a jackass like you speaking supposedly for him!

Do you even know at all that it wasn't Democrats but conservatives that freed the fucking slaves and fought and died for their freedom in the Civil War??? Do you even know that it was your white democratic brethren that created the KKK?

What nobody needs to ask is whether you understand that in the days of the Civil War and KKK's founding, Democrats were, using today's political barometer, the the conservative party and Republicans the liberal one. What nobody needs to ask is whether you understand that political parties, rather than being monoliths, swing dynamically as does a pendulum, consistently carrying the same name but not the same ideology.
Nobody need ask those things because your own words make clear that you think the parties today called "Democrat" and "Republican" are and stand for exactly the same assortment of ideas and policies they did eighty or more years ago. They are only in name the same, yet you publicly make remarks that assume the verisimilitude goes beyond just that.

Why do black people try to tell me about Santa Claus?

Who but you gives a damn what anyone says about the chimeric character known as Santa Claus? (See also: Difference between Santa Claus and St. Nikholas | Santa Claus vs St. Nikholas)

Last edited:

Classic example of what I am talking about. King wanted an end to white racism. It's still here. You would not like king today. You would call him a race pimp.

Look son, I keep getting told how things don't count from 200 years ago. That goes or this conservatives freed the slaves shit , the democrats owned slaves shit and the democrats started the KKK shit. That was 160 years ago.

Martin Luther King Jr.: "My dream has turned into a nightmare"

Do you even know at all that it wasn't Democrats but conservatives that freed the fucking slaves and fought and died for their freedom in the Civil War??? Do you even know that it was your white democratic brethren that created the KKK?

What nobody needs to ask is whether you understand that in the days of the Civil War and KKK's founding, Democrats were, using today's political barometer, the the conservative party and Republicans the liberal one. What nobody needs to ask is whether you understand that political parties, rather than being monoliths, swing dynamically as does a pendulum, consistently carrying the same name but not the same ideology.
Nobody need ask those things because your own words make clear that you think the parties today called "Democrat" and "Republican" are and stand for exactly the same assortment of ideas and policies they did eighty or more years ago. They are only in name the same, yet you publicly make remarks that assume the verisimilitude goes beyond just that.

Who but you gives a damn what anyone says about the chimeric character known as Santa Claus? (See also: Difference between Santa Claus and St. Nikholas | Santa Claus vs St. Nikholas)

What nobody needs to ask is whether you understand that in the days of the Civil War and KKK's founding, Democrats were, using today's political barometer, the the conservative party and Republicans the liberal one.

IT IS STILL THE SAME PARTY, MORON! You stand here and talk down like you are educating others and don't even know your history. It has been the same contiguous Democratic Party as today going straight back to the late 18th century. I don't give a fuck about their /leanings,/ I am talking about their ACTIONS. Straight from the pages of Wikipedia:

The crisis for the Democratic Party came in the late 1850s, as northern Democrats increasingly rejected national policies demanded by the southern Democrats. The demands were to support slavery outside the South. Southerners insisted that full equality for their region required the government to acknowledge the legitimacy of slavery outside the South. The southern demands included a fugitive slave law to recapture runaway slaves; opening Kansas to slavery; forcing a pro-slavery constitution on Kansas; acquire Cuba (where slavery already existed); accepting the Dred Scott decision of the Supreme Court; and adopting a federal slave code to protect slavery in the territories. President Buchanan went along with these demands; Douglas refused. Douglas proved a much better politician than Buchanan, but the bitter battle lasted for years and permanently alienated the northern and southern wings.[21]

When the new Republican Party formed in 1854 on the basis of refusing to tolerate the expansion of slavery into the territories, many northern Democrats (especially Free Soilers from 1848) joined it. The Republicans argued that slaveholders, all of them Democrats, had seized control of the federal government and were blocking the progress of liberty.[23]

In 1860 the Democrats were unable to stop the election of Republican Abraham Lincoln, even as they feared his election would lead to civil war. The Democrats split over the choice of a successor to President Buchanan along Northern and Southern lines; factions of the party provided two separate candidacies for President in the election of 1860, in which the Republican Party gained ascendancy.[24]

History of the United States Democratic Party - Wikipedia

The Democrats fought for slavery. the Democrats fought Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves and it was the Republican party who eventually freed them, even going to war and dying for their freedom, and jackasses like you stand here and talk about leanings? You must be one of those poor people who went to a progressive public school where they taught revisionist history where all the Democrats were the good guys and all the Republicans bad. Too bad our real history was QUITE DIFFERENT.

Classic example of what I am talking about. King wanted an end to white racism. It's still here. You would not like king today. You would call him a race pimp.

Look son, I keep getting told how things don't count from 200 years ago. That goes or this conservatives freed the slaves shit , the democrats owned slaves shit and the democrats started the KKK shit. That was 160 years ago.

then why do you keep mentioning slavery you hypocrite

What nobody needs to ask is whether you understand that in the days of the Civil War and KKK's founding, Democrats were, using today's political barometer, the the conservative party and Republicans the liberal one.

IT IS STILL THE SAME PARTY, MORON! You stand here and talk down like you are educating others and don't even know your history. It has been the same contiguous Democratic Party as today going straight back to the late 18th century. I don't give a fuck about their /leanings,/ I am talking about their ACTIONS. Straight from the pages of Wikipedia:

The crisis for the Democratic Party came in the late 1850s, as northern Democrats increasingly rejected national policies demanded by the southern Democrats. The demands were to support slavery outside the South. Southerners insisted that full equality for their region required the government to acknowledge the legitimacy of slavery outside the South. The southern demands included a fugitive slave law to recapture runaway slaves; opening Kansas to slavery; forcing a pro-slavery constitution on Kansas; acquire Cuba (where slavery already existed); accepting the Dred Scott decision of the Supreme Court; and adopting a federal slave code to protect slavery in the territories. President Buchanan went along with these demands; Douglas refused. Douglas proved a much better politician than Buchanan, but the bitter battle lasted for years and permanently alienated the northern and southern wings.[21]

When the new Republican Party formed in 1854 on the basis of refusing to tolerate the expansion of slavery into the territories, many northern Democrats (especially Free Soilers from 1848) joined it. The Republicans argued that slaveholders, all of them Democrats, had seized control of the federal government and were blocking the progress of liberty.[23]

In 1860 the Democrats were unable to stop the election of Republican Abraham Lincoln, even as they feared his election would lead to civil war. The Democrats split over the choice of a successor to President Buchanan along Northern and Southern lines; factions of the party provided two separate candidacies for President in the election of 1860, in which the Republican Party gained ascendancy.[24]

The Democrats fought for slavery. the Democrats fought Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves and it was the Republican party who eventually freed them, even going to war and dying for their freedom, and jackasses like you stand here and talk about leanings? You must be one of those poor people who went to a progressive public school where they taught revisionist history where all the Democrats were the good guys and all the Republicans bad. Too bad our real history was QUITE DIFFERENT.
You stand here and talk down like you are educating others and don't even know your history.

That would be you feeling that way, not I having didactic intents or objectives. Why you feel that way is all on you.

Look prick, you can't have it both ways You whites keep telling us how not responsible you are for things that happened that long ago and still you want to place blame on democrats from 150 years ago for today. Those of us who are sane of all races see through this bullshit and that's what it is.

then why do you keep mentioning slavery you hypocrite

I don't. This thread is about how you white conservatives don't know shit about King. Not slavery.

Wow. All that stuff you copied and pasted from Wikipedia doesn't even address the thesis statement you quoted.

Is the OP saying Ben Carson isn't a man?

Yes that is what I am saying. Ben Carson has no spine or balls. He's weak and he tales race relations back. He is loved by certain whites because he allows them to continue what they do.

Martin Luther King Jr "The New Negro"

Forum List

Back