The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
/---- Whites didn't have "extra" rights. Blacks were denied rights that Whites had. Big difference. In the future, please run your rants past your Special Ed teacher before you post them. TIA
View attachment 132929

If blacks were denied rights, whites got extra rights blacks could not have.

Learn how to think before you post.
/---- OK let me dumb it down for you. There were a finite number of rights. Let's say 50 for arguments' sake. Now White men had all 50 rights as everyone else should have had. But White women were denied 10 of those rights like voting, owning property and so forth and Blacks were denied all 50 while held as slaves and maybe had 30 rights once Republicans freed them from the Democrat plantations. So it's not "extra" rights. Am I confusing you again?

It's a pretty simple concept foolio.

If you have no rights everyone else is getting extra rights you can't get.
/---- What was the baseline number of rights and what were the extra rights?

No we wont be playing that game. Whites had rights that backs could not get. Whites were given special rights backs did not have. When you have no rights, all rights are special. When you have no rights, everyone with rights get extra rights compared to you. This is not about counting rights. This is about you white conservatives facing your lies.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/setting-the-record-straight-david-barton/1007225604
A unique view of the religious and moral heritage of African Americans that has been expertly intertwined with untold, yet significant stories from our rich African American political history. The material presented is ground-breaking and revolutionary; leaving viewers inspired and educated.
But the libtard victim IM2 doesn't want to be educated, as he told US that he wasn't going to get the book. Now who is the ignorant one who wants to keep his head up his liberal ass? the OP of course.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

/---- OK let me dumb it down for you. There were a finite number of rights. Let's say 50 for arguments' sake. Now White men had all 50 rights as everyone else should have had. But White women were denied 10 of those rights like voting, owning property and so forth and Blacks were denied all 50 while held as slaves and maybe had 30 rights once Republicans freed them from the Democrat plantations. So it's not "extra" rights. Am I confusing you again?

No we wont be playing that game. Whites had rights that backs could not get. Whites were given special rights backs did not have. When you have no rights, all rights are special. When you have no rights, everyone with rights get extra rights compared to you. This is not about counting rights. This is about you white conservatives facing your lies.
/---- So by "extra" rights Whites got two scoops of ice cream and Blacks got only one?
Definition of extra
  1. 1a : more than is due, usual, or necessary : additional extra work

You want t play stupid?

th

if white women benefit more than any other group it is b/c they are female, not white
no black person has been denied rights from 1776 to 1965, certainly not the OP
about 30% of blacks are on welfare courtesy of tax paying whitey

White women are white people. Yes by law blacks were denied rights. This is why the emancipation proclamation was made, constitutional amendments made ending slavery ad then the separate but equal doctrine erased in 1954 and the civil rights act and more amendments made in 1964-65. Whitey s not the only ne who pays taxes.

Thus far not one of you whites have answered the question. I believe you all are scared because you know that you have been given rights and opportunities at the expense of others for most of this nations history and in fact you still are.
/---- Blacks and women were denied their Constitutional rights, it's not that Whites were given more rights. Everyone is entitled to $1.00. White men got their dollar, white women got 90 cents and Blacks got 20 cents. It's not that Whites got $1.25 when they were only entitled to $1. That would be "extra." Can't make it any simpler. But you run along and play with your friends.
confused.jpg

if white women benefit more than any other group it is b/c they are female, not white

White women are white people. Yes by law blacks were denied rights. This is why the emancipation proclamation was made, constitutional amendments made ending slavery ad then the separate but equal doctrine erased in 1954 and the civil rights act and more amendments made in 1964-65. Whitey s not the only ne who pays taxes.

Thus far not one of you whites have answered the question. I believe you all are scared because you know that you have been given rights and opportunities at the expense of others for most of this nations history and in fact you still are.
I think you may be right. Let's even things out. Let's make sure that the percentage of color in America is equally represented. We will make a law that all sports teams will have only 13 percent blacks on their team instead of that precedence being based on skill. All TV ads will only have 13 percent representation by blacks, not nearly the 50 percent we see today. All black colleges will be disbanded. All black college funds will be declared illegal as are all white, only, college funds. If white America can not have white pride then black pride should also be outlawed.

But none of that will or should happen, what will continue is those of color screaming victim status where there really is none except by their own doing.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

I bet the OP has never read the constitution either.

View attachment 132925

As if liberals of today are anything like the Conservative Southern Slave owners and later southern racist implementing Jim Crow. Southern voters soon began favoring the Republicans after the Northern liberals once again imposed it's will on the south in 1964.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

So, you are unaware of the battle whites fought against slavery and later jim crow, though out the entire history of this nation?

That is GOOD.

I WANT the rest of American whites to realize that such actions have done nothing but create a monster of expectation and entitlement in the black community, but so few listen to me.

BUT, raw hatred like you spew, THAT is such a powerful message. Please, keep it up, I need your help.

Hey, I ever tell you about my father in law who volunteered to be partners with the first black detective in our city back in the 60s when white racism was a real threat that he had to deal with on a daily basis?

He put his life on the line for equality.

Today you dismiss him as a racist. YOu are an asshole.

go back to africa if you hate it so much. they got GRASS HUT YOU CAN LIVE IN.

of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here
By the way, the equal rights is all about Gods gifts so people can achieve their right to prosperity and happiness. Nothing about rights to own someone else's property. You with social justice want equal outcome, but as typical of liberals, they are never happy, as shown constantly when more is taken from those that work, and then given to those that don't work, like the Obamaphone lady who is the typical liberal. When everyone is miserable and poor, then liberal equality has finally been achieved as that is FAIRNESS. Unless you are Al Gore, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton , Barrack Obama all liberal elites, who think they are smarter than a conservative but much smarter than a liberal voter.

View attachment 132927

This how things always go. You can't answer the question We have to hear all the dumb-ass-ity about liberals.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.

You mad at all the blacks that took part in enslaving a great many blacks?

We aren't talking about slavery. But since you are ignorant to what happened:

Sad, but no one alive today is responsible. Why do you blame whites alive today for something they had nothing to do with? Are you stupid?
. He's saying it is on going, but he is blaming the wrong people... LOL. All he has to do is go back, and look at the pandering of the biggest panderer of all "HILLARY CLINTON". She would have threw her white grandmother under the bus, (wait that was half black Obama), to get power. And once she would have gotten that power, she would have become a conduit for vengeful blacks to use her office to get vengence and reperations against whites who had nothing to do with ever doing a black man wrong.

Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

View attachment 132925

As if liberals of today are anything like the Conservative Southern Slave owners and later southern racist implementing Jim Crow. Southern voters soon began favoring the Republicans after the Northern liberals once again imposed it's will on the south in 1964.

I really hate lying ass liberals.

name one extra right I have

View attachment 132925

/---- Nice attempt at rewriting history, you Bozo. But you FAIL.
Two-Platforms-Democrat-Slave-Masters-.jpg

I'm sorry but my memory of what I was doing in 1776 is a little hazy.

/---- So by "extra" rights Whites got two scoops of ice cream and Blacks got only one?
Definition of extra
  1. 1a : more than is due, usual, or necessary : additional extra work
. He isn't looking at the bright side... Look at what those two scoops did to the whites today. They are the most obese people on Earth, so he should have been standing there with his one scoop, and with a big ole smile upon his face... LOL.

or in 1965.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.
Most blacks here don't have slavery in their family history and none of them were slaves. Yep, there was a lot done wrong but you can either join modern reality or be a victim living in the past. Your choice. If you can't make it here, it isn't your race holding you back, you can't make it anywhere.

View attachment 132925

I really hate lying ass liberals.

Yep them slave owners were all about equal rights for Black people, Women, Gays, Hispanics, Trans.........just like Hitler.

That's why most Pseudo-Cons are fucking moroonies.

or in 1965.
I do remember 1965. Also 1969 when we moved to rural segregated Mississippi. We moved from NYC do it was different. It was horrible but the country has moved on, if someone can't it will only hold them back.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/setting-the-record-straight-david-barton/1007225604
A unique view of the religious and moral heritage of African Americans that has been expertly intertwined with untold, yet significant stories from our rich African American political history. The material presented is ground-breaking and revolutionary; leaving viewers inspired and educated.
But the libtard victim IM2 doesn't want to be educated, as he told US that he wasn't going to get the book. Now who is the ignorant one who wants to keep his head up his liberal ass? the OP of course.

View attachment 132940

Why do I need to read this book when I already know this history of the democratic and republican parties? What do I need to be educated on? That in 1850 democrats owned slaves? So did republicans. That in the 1860's a republican signed a document freeing slaves in the states that seceded but not in the entire country? What? I am supped to jump up and turn republican about Abraham Lincoln who believed blacks were inferior and he was a republican?

You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffers very greatly, many of them, by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.

... Even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race ... The aspiration of men is to enjoy equality with the best when free, but on this broad continent, not a single man of your race is made the equal of a single man of ours. Go where you are treated the best, and the ban is still upon you.

... We look to our condition, owing to the existence of the two races on this continent. I need not recount to you the effects upon white men growing out of the institution of slavery. I believe in its general evil effects on the white race.

See our present condition -- the country engaged in war! -- our white men cutting one another's throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of slavery, and the colored race as a basis, the war would not have an existence.

It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated.

The 'Great Emancipator' and the Issue of Race

Besides your rant doesn't answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back