Zone1 The actions of one mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confronted one with a canine handle once about just that -- I was told that mods can express their views. But I agree, their views should not color their mod duties. Such is not the case, however.
True. Most Some of the RWNs/libertardians freely indulge their prejudices.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Says the drip with the avatar of the Kenyan lawn jockey.
Lol.

One depicts a caricatured Jewish Pepe smiling at burning Twin Towers on September 11. Another swaps out Pepe's "Feels good man" for "Kill all Jews.". Starting around 2015, alt-right supporters of Donald Trump embraced the bigoted Pepe memes, spreading suited-up and blonde-coiffed versions of the frog after the likeness of their candidate.

Lol.

One depicts a caricatured Jewish Pepe smiling at burning Twin Towers on September 11. Another swaps out Pepe's "Feels good man" for "Kill all Jews.". Starting around 2015, alt-right supporters of Donald Trump embraced the bigoted Pepe memes, spreading suited-up and blonde-coiffed versions of the frog after the likeness of their candidate.
It's a 4Chan troll on nitwits like you.....And it works every time, sucker.

As far as the actual intent of my post, let me say this:

If all mods wish to be judged as a unit, they need to moderate each other. If any given mod is abusing their power, it reflects badly on all the mods. If any given mod harasses and stalks any particular poster, all mods are responsible.

More importantly, if one mod is using their position to engineer discussions towards a VERY nefarious agenda, all mods are implicated. Especially when the themes being promoted include some extraordinarily unsettling subjects, the moderation team here needs to make sure they are all on the same page because if one mod is very purposefully pursuing an agenda that is guaranteed to elicit strong emotions due to its loathsomeness, the entire moderation team is complicit.

As far as the actual intent of my post, let me say this:

If all mods wish to be judged as a unit, they need to moderate each other. If any given mod is abusing their power, it reflects badly on all the mods. If any given mod harasses and stalks any particular poster, all mods are responsible.

More importantly, if one mod is using their position to engineer discussions towards a VERY nefarious agenda, all mods are implicated. Especially when the themes being promoted include some extraordinarily unsettling subjects, the moderation team here needs to make sure they are all on the same page because if one mod is very purposefully pursuing an agenda that is guaranteed to elicit strong emotions due to its loathsomeness, the entire moderation team is complicit.
I will be honest. I don't know what the nefarious agenda is, but I always wanted to be part of one.🤔

I find it odd how a poster accuses me of editing a post I made, and here a mod actually confirms this by thanking him for saying so even though he has every Mod tool at his disposal proving I absolutely did no such thing.

Amazing.
Dude, you're about a nine on the tension scale there. If you have an issue report it. I avoid modding threads I am in unless absolutely necessary because that's uncool.

Now let's get back to trashing mods!one problem is you're being a little coy such that we don't know what you're referring to.

I find it odd how a poster accuses me of editing a post I made, and here a mod actually confirms this by thanking him for saying so even though he has every Mod tool at his disposal proving I absolutely did no such thing.

Amazing.
I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties with moderation. I sincerely hope you get them worked out, as you are a very valuable member of this cyber community, and the last thing we need here is to have a valued member like yourself leave, due to this transparently unfair treatment you are receiving.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well except for the emogee I agree. Dude and I disagree on different things, but I respect his opinion. Even when he's wrong.

You could START being honest, anyway.

By admitting that I did not alter my op in any way, shape or form.
Ok sure. You didn't alter your post. Now can you explain it more?

Also having a bar card means honesty is not permitted !

That's good to hear, you clearly see something (or have seen something) in his posts that I don't. And never have. But hope springs eternal.
And Bourbon!

(Wife is making me do a booze free Feb in prep for our vacation trip).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back