US denies visa to Ugandan MP who called for homosexual castration

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The Ugandan MP Sarah Achieng Opendi, who called for homosexuals to be castrated during a parliamentary debate on the world’s harshest anti-LGBTQ+ laws has been denied a visa to attend a UN meeting in New York next week.

Opendi expressed “shock” after the US embassy in Kampala rejected her application to travel to the 68th session of the Commission on the Status of Women , pending “administrative” review.

I am often accused of dissing America. But this is great news. The civilised world should be isolating these bigots. It is the only way to effect change to peoples attitudes.

I would like to see the rest of the world join the US in this effort. I hope that this crazy woman takes time to reflect on her degenerate views.
God Bless America indeed.

The Ugandan MP Sarah Achieng Opendi, who called for homosexuals to be castrated during a parliamentary debate on the world’s harshest anti-LGBTQ+ laws has been denied a visa to attend a UN meeting in New York next week.

Opendi expressed “shock” after the US embassy in Kampala rejected her application to travel to the 68th session of the Commission on the Status of Women , pending “administrative” review.

I am often accused of dissing America. But this is great news. The civilised world should be isolating these bigots. It is the only way to effect change to peoples attitudes.

I would like to see the rest of the world join the US in this effort. I hope that this crazy woman takes time to reflect on her degenerate views.
God Bless America indeed.
All views are welcome in a free society.

Shows how libs are so afraid of mere ideas. Ms. Opendi wasn't coming over here to castrate anyone, she was just planning to visit New York for a UN meeting.

Anyone who advocates such barbaric ideas is not welcome here. I have no problem with her being denied entry for her well publicized opinion.

America admits all kinds of people to attend UN meetings, including Russians, North Koreans, Cubans and Iranians, all of whom hate our system.

Why is this Ugandan chick somehow worse that the Castro brothers?

'Cause she's a n-e-g-r-o.

Tommy is a wacis.

I didn't realize this. Ms. Opendi is indeed a black chick.

1709817983922.png

Ideas that kill people. Do you say the same about the nazi concentration camps. There was an idea behind them. You probably do.

Violating other men's buttholes is a felony in most of the civilized world, including the Palestinian Authority that the left celebrates.

Yet, its only a lovely young Ugandan chickadee that is being banned from a UN meeting?

Sounds pretty racist

Violating other men's buttholes is a felony in most of the civilized world, including the Palestinian Authority that the left celebrates.

Yet, its only a lovely young Ugandan chickadee that is being banned from a UN meeting?

Sounds pretty racist

Is it a felony in the US? No.
Just like it is not a crime to have consentual anal sex with a women.

Is it a felony in the US? No.
Just like it is not a crime to have consentual anal sex with a women.

No it isn't. But we don't turn people away from our borders because they disagree with US law, do we? A lot of foreigners don't like the 2nd Amendment either, yet are still allowed in this country.

Forum List

Back