Zone1 What happened to the Nikki Haley Threads?

I find the merging of threads to be quite aggravating at times because two or more threads can be started related to the same event but take on very different conversations. The thread I start about Nikki Haley can be very different than the thread you start about Nikki Haley. However, since my use of USMB is free, I will not get too upset about the aggravation.

I find the merging of threads to be quite aggravating at times because two or more threads can be started related to the same event but take on very different conversations. The thread I start about Nikki Haley can be very different than the thread you start about Nikki Haley. However, since my use of USMB is free, I will not get too upset about the aggravation.
That's true but what is worse is having the thread closed...with no forwarding link, and really no notice to the poster other than the last post in his topic.

I do like threads combined most of the time *RATHER THAN CLOSED.

*caps for emphasis only.

Chances are, the threads in question were merged. The forum software merges threads by time and date; in other words, the first thread posted will be the one the others are sent.

Oh, so you are using a algorithm on us are ya? ;)
If it were that simple. :muahaha:

Mods have to select the threads. The software merges them when we tell it to.

Forum List

Back