US denies visa to Ugandan MP who called for homosexual castration

Your willing to take the side of those who openly defend and even practice fucked-up sexual perversions, but not the side of anyone who calls them out for what they clearly are.

Your “moral high ground” is a bottomless pit.

I am have no sympathy for someone who advocates castration just because of sexual orientation.

As for the perversions, straights are just as perverted and I would not want someone coming into this country who advocated castration of males who fuck women.

I am have no sympathy for someone who advocates castration just because of sexual orientation.

And yet you do have some sympathy for those that want to do it to children.

What it ultimately gets down to is that like so many left wrong-wing filth, you openly take the side of fucked-up sexual perverts against the side of actual human beings. And somehow, you delusionally imagine that you have some moral high ground because of this degenerate position, from which to look down on those of us who actually hold to some basic sense of ethics and decency.

It would be nice if this administration would screen all those who wish to enter the country this much. Just tell her sneak in the southern border and then the administration will be ok with it

The Ugandan MP Sarah Achieng Opendi, who called for homosexuals to be castrated during a parliamentary debate on the world’s harshest anti-LGBTQ+ laws has been denied a visa to attend a UN meeting in New York next week.

Opendi expressed “shock” after the US embassy in Kampala rejected her application to travel to the 68th session of the Commission on the Status of Women , pending “administrative” review.

I am often accused of dissing America. But this is great news. The civilised world should be isolating these bigots. It is the only way to effect change to peoples attitudes.

I would like to see the rest of the world join the US in this effort. I hope that this crazy woman takes time to reflect on her degenerate views.
God Bless America indeed.

Imams in your hometown say the same thing, and you don't have a problem with it.

Anyone who advocates such barbaric ideas is not welcome here. I have no problem with her being denied entry for her well publicized opinion.

Yet a lot gay people want gender surgery for little boys to turn them into trans fags. So yeah, maybe gays do need their balls cut off until they can learn to show some morals, values and standards.

So it's ok for fags to advocate for cutting off children's balls, but it's not ok to cut the balls of fags?

What it ultimately gets down to is that like so many left wrong-wing filth, you openly take the side of fucked-up sexual perverts against the side of actual human beings. And somehow, you delusionally imagine that you have some moral high ground because of this degenerate position, from which to look down on those of us who actually hold to some basic sense of ethics and decency.

No, I do not have sympathy for those who want to castrate children. I have always maintained that nothing permanent should be done until the child is an adult.

Yet a lot gay people want gender surgery for little boys to turn them into trans fags. So yeah, maybe gays do need their balls cut off until they can learn to show some morals, values and standards.

So it's ok for fags to advocate for cutting off children's balls, but it's not ok to cut the balls of fags?

I'd love for you to quote where I said it was ok to do gender reassignment surgery on children. Since that is the basis for the post above, let's start with that.

Is it not the case that, while OP rejoices over America correctly refusing to allow entrance to the country someone who urges the castration of homosexual males, OP also castigates those who oppose the castration of minor male children who mistakenly believe that they are actually girls? One wonders, and one hopes one is not falsely accusing.
Is one surprised that there has been no response to ones query? One is not.

Why don't you stick to your sex life and mind your own business?

What about executing gays? Is that ok?

Have the UN ambassadors for countries where gays can be sentenced to death denied entry into The United States? Should they be?

In the Arab world they do execute child molesters. They don't advocate changing US law.

What a disgusting lie.

What a disgusting lie.

Yes, it is unimaginably disgusting, but it's the plain truth, and everyone knows it.

What about executing gays? Is that ok?

Have the UN ambassadors for countries where gays can be sentenced to death denied entry into The United States? Should they be?
No it isnt ok. We should cut ties with countries that persecute gays, That would also apply to large parts of the US. Like Florida.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back