Zone1 The actions of one mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Bourbon! (Wife is making me do a booze free Feb in prep for our vacation trip).

A month without bourbon? Tell me it ain't so!
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.28.53 PM.jpg

No vacation can possibly be worth that.

Which you fell for, like the hapless fool you are.
It's a damned good act, impossible to tell from the original. Interchangeable, in fact.

Especially after you explained about clown world at great length.

Kudos.

Reflect on the attitudes of all mods.

Just saying.
That has not been my experience. I try to stay within the very few rules here and so far haven't had any problem with any mods. At least those we have now. You can understand why they have to present a more or less unified front on application of the rules.

I don't care what ideology or partisanship is in their post just so it doesn't translate into using mod powers to take revenge on somebody they dislike.

My only quarrel with the mods is I very carefully specifically choose a theme or point of view to focus on in a subject that others are discussing other aspects of and they still merge it with another thread thus killing it. I wish they wouldn't do that but oh well. World peace does not hinge on that even if it is because they don't like my topic.

Wife bucket list. Wife from Chicago. Wife has bat and Beretta. Zincie does what he is told!!!
Are you going to Chi-town? I love Chi-town, I take a few Amtrak rides up there during the summer, walked from the station to the end of the Magnificent Mile a few months ago, and back to the station. About 6 miles or so, it was so cool. Stopped in Jordan's for a beer. Garrett popcorn, all that.

Are you going to Chi-town? I love Chi-town, I take a few Amtrak rides up there during the summer, walked from the station to the end of the Magnificent Mile a few months ago, and back to the station. About 6 miles or so, it was so cool. Stopped in Jordan's for a beer. Garrett popcorn, all that.
No Rhine river cruise this time. Castles, wine and beer!

No, that is not logical at all. Members here are not part of the group directing the content of this site.
If members aren't directing the content, then who is starting all the threads?

Mods seem extra OK to me .

In their position I would have exited me a long time ago for telling you that Right Wanker and Moonfart are morons .

Even though they privately agreed .

Silly me . I forgot Mc Fib and Doggy on the toilet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back