I am seeing a lot of glitches on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
aka posts appearing out of order.....the mods could perform a useful purpose here by correcting thes glitches...a poorly run board will go downhill quickly.

1710757249033.png

aka posts appearing out of order.....the mods could perform a useful purpose here by correcting thes glitches...a poorly run board will go downhill quickly.
My God .
Absolutely outrageous .
Don't mention other matters . That would ruin my sleep .

I think it best for everyone involved if you no longer visit this forum. Find some place that meets your rigorous standards and stay there.

Best wishes.

I’ve noticed it too. I had a lot of “reps” on my thread about Schumer undermining Israel, and this morning they had all disappeared. I don’t really care, but I did notice it.

Mods don't have anything to do with making changes to the forum software. We do not have access to that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back