The absurdity of arrogance

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
(J)ohn 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews."

Why is arrogance absurd? Look at the entire world and then ask the same question... Why is arrogance absurd and how does this question go hand in hand with (J)ohn 4:22?

If the entire world knows of (J)esus Christ, how can (J)ohn 4:22 prove true that 'Salvation' is of the (J)ews and not of the 'Gentiles'?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if you're smarter than a 4th grader.

Salvation is of the (J)ews. Christ Messiah Himself said this. Not an Apostle, not a Church father. Christ Messiah Himself said this. Salvation is the (J)ews. But then again, Christ Messiah did not speak English so this sentence would prove to be deceptive if I persuaded any to believe that Christ Messiah said, 'Salvation is of the (J)ews'. This, my dears, is English; not Cebuano..

Let's take a look at English.

The El of Ng being Ish.

What the huh?

El Ng Ish

Ng is a surname.. it is also a preposition... a proper surname, showing respect to the surname of course is always the more proper way.. and using the word ng for the word 'of' in Filipino.

Ish is :

a suffix used to form adjectives from nouns, with the sense of “belonging to” (British; Danish; English; Spanish); “after the manner of,” “having the characteristics of,” “like” (babyish; girlish; mulish); “addicted to,” “inclined or tending to” (bookish; freakish); “near or about” (fiftyish; sevenish).
a suffix used to form adjectives from other adjectives, with the sense of “somewhat,” “rather” (oldish; reddish; sweetish).

Is English from the ancient Chinese people?

The surname is sometimes romanized as Ang, Eng, Ing and Ong in the United States and Ung in Australia. Ng is sometimes romanized as Woo or Wu even by people of Cantonese origin, such as John Woo. In Vietnam, the corresponding surname is Ngô. In Cambodia, the corresponding surname is Oeng. 吴 / 吳 (Wú) was the 10th most common Chinese surname in 2006 and was the 8th most common in 1990.

Ng (name) - Wikipedia

How is Salvation, then, not of the Chinese or the English? How is Salvation, then, not of the Germans or the Swedes? How then is Salvation of the (J)ews whose numbers in population is one of the least upon the Earth?

With so many different denominations and with so many different versions and translations of the Holy Bible on almost every other street corner; just as there were as many shrines and temples and statues of deities in Corinth when the Apostle Paul wrote the letter(s) to the Corinthians, how can such a simple request to 'love one another' be contrary to eating what is deserved?

So yes... by the sweat of my brow I shall eat and provide. And so yes. I shall eat because I have sweat of the brow and what I eat shall be to my 'blessing' to have received that command by The LORD God when I was expelled out of the Garden of Eden; figuratively, of course.

Absurd... but to say this to a homo sapiented minded man? How arrogant!

And still yet.....

The real question which has the ability to save and to cause prosperity is being dug into its filibustering burial as I type.

How, Who, What, When, Where... then, can I purchase, obtain for myself, some of this 'Salvation'?

(I)sa(i)ah 55:1 "... come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price."

Last edited:
036106b3_jackie-chan-wtf-face-i16.jpeg

Forum List

Back