Zone1 Who or What is God according to the Bible?

Yeah......the "Ivy League" often hands out degrees to the illiterate. Of course Biden is so smooth when speaking in public......no gaffs whatsoever. Reminds us, what Ivy League School did Joe Biden attend? How about Cameltoe the VP? Political Whores, the both of them.........neither self made in the private sector.

Trump didn't go to classes and hired other students to take his exams. He can't read. In grade school his siblings did his homework.

Trump failed a half dozen times when he was a contractor. His father bailed him out over and over again.

He didn't make any money on his own until after his father died and he inherited 300 million.. He switched to marketing.

Trump didn't go to classes and hired other students to take his exams. He can't read. In grade school his siblings did his homework.

Trump failed a half dozen times when he was a contractor. His father bailed him out over and over again.

He didn't make any money on his own until after his father died and he inherited 300 million.. He switched to marketing.
Yeah......all the billions made in the private sector were made because Trump is stupid. And of course the 2016 elections never happened. The actual historical record simply does not match your obvious bigotry, its much like the book, chapter and verse in the actual content of the Holy Bible do not match with the made up religion of Islam.

I simply document THE TRUTH. Try it sometime. Enlighten us.......how many billions has Brain Dead Biden and Cameltoe Harris made in the private sector....where the tax dollar can't be used as a personal ATM?
:)

Last edited:
Yeah......all the billions made in the private sector was made because Trump is stupid. And of course the 2016 elections never happened. :)

What about the 2016 elections? Trump said 3-5 million illegals voted.

Clyde 154

Trump's vanity wall was a huge waste of time. Obama deported more illegals. Biden is also wasting his time.

They should expand E-verify and fine employers who hire illegals. The situation would turn around in less than a year. Most of them would self deport.

A little prof of your hate filled claims, other than you just want them to be true would be nice. Of course that would require some research, which you apparently hate to do. Nothing is ever allowed to contradict the object5 of your hate. It is just how you are, a lying scumbag.

Clyde 154

Trump's vanity wall was a huge waste of time. Obama deported more illegals. Biden is also wasting his time.

They should expand E-verify and fine employers who hire illegals. The situation would turn around in less than a year. Most of them would self deport.

Not sure why you are talking about St Donald when the topic subject is concerned with his boss . Not him .

Poor old God has been a complete disaster so far and a grave failure from our perspective as a species .
Guess the verdict is along the lines of , --- needs to think and research more , lacks a defined strategy and probably needs to bring in experts who know much more about running a Universe than the simple bit --- creating it .
For this project of his to be a success , it would be smart of him to aim to be popular and be regarded as trustworthy , fair and reliable .
So far he scores a big fat zero .

A little prof of your hate filled claims, other than you just want them to be true would be nice. Of course that would require some research, which you apparently hate to do. Nothing is ever allowed to contradict the object5 of your hate. It is just how you are, a lying scumbag.
That's mighty progressive of the progressive party representative that claims equality even for the handicapped..........There you are, making fun of the handicapped. Its clear where you find the real bigots. The democrat party is the party of slavery and Jim Crow.........that explains much.

You claim that Trump suffers from a handicap that limits his learning..........then make fun of such a terrible disease like dyslexia. When he finds success with this handicap you make fun of such a handicap, Shame on you........you bigot. Your own words :deal: I suppose you have to be a social communist to become EQUAL? :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
That's mighty progressive of the progressive party representative that claims equality even for the handicapped..........There you are, making fun of the handicapped. Its clear where you find the real bigots. The democrat party is the party of slavery and Jim Crow.........that explains much.

You claim that Trump suffers from a handicap that limits his learning..........then make fun of such a terrible disease like dyslexia. When he finds success with this handicap you make fun of such a handicap, Shame on you........you bigot. Your own words :deal: I suppose you have to be a social communist to become EQUAL? :abgg2q.jpg:
Cite where your various claims take place in my posts or admit to being the liar you are. I have made fun of no one while you, to the contrary, make a habit of doing so. Typical of an actual bigot who cannot think for themselfe3s.

Cite where your various claims take place in my posts or admit to being the liar you are. I have made fun of no one while you, to the contrary, make a habit of doing so. Typical of an actual bigot who cannot think for themselfe3s.
And you claim this..........by presenting an AD Hominem attack yourself? Priceless. I was not the one that brought Trump into the conversation. The site algorithm simply inserted the discussion into an improper placing by mistake (a simple mistake made by an unintended keystroke)......the target was not YOU. But it appears to apply to you as well considering the fact that you got your painties into such a:abgg2q.jpg: wad. LMAO

Not sure why you are talking about St Donald when the topic subject is concerned with his boss . Not him .

Poor old God has been a complete disaster so far and a grave failure from our perspective as a species .
Guess the verdict is along the lines of , --- needs to think and research more , lacks a defined strategy and probably needs to bring in experts who know much more about running a Universe than the simple bit --- creating it .
For this project of his to be a success , it would be smart of him to aim to be popular and be regarded as trustworthy , fair and reliable .
So far he scores a big fat zero .
And you speak for God? Priceless.....such arrogance. The created is greater than the creator. In the secular world the product of an equation states that the product that was subtracted from the whole is greater than the whole from which it came. Only the arrogant can pretend they can control nature and its creator.....whatever the source. Got any carbon credits to sell? Professing themselves wise........they became fools, by denying the substance of the reality that surrounds them void of any Objective of evidence of how this reality came into existence.......evidence for God exists by the things that are created void of any applicable Law of Physics that demonstrate how this reality came into existence. (Romans 1:22-32) If there is no evidence of God..........prima facie in nature, just present your scientific evidence based upon the Laws of Physics that explain how this reality created itself from nothing. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, gravity cannot exist void of mass, thus Gravity can't explain any creation model.

And of course.......man came from the same source as STAR DUST. What? Would suppose that man physically exists void of the elements common to this reality? There is only one thing that science cannot answer, where does the spirit that animates any biological life form reside? Life can only be "reproduced" by pre-existing life of the same species, as proven via Pasteur, confirming the word of God, "each after its own kind........" -- Genesis 1:24 This LAW of PHYSICS has never been broken........life does not nor cannot come into existence void of pre-existing life within the same species.

Last edited:
And you claim this..........by presenting an AD Hominem attack yourself? Priceless. I was not the one that brought Trump into the conversation. The site algorithm simply inserted the discussion into an improper placing by mistake (a simple mistake made by an unintended keystroke)......the target was not YOU. But it appears to apply to you as well considering the fact that you got your painties into such a:abgg2q.jpg: wad. LMAO
Typical of a liberal liar. Twist and turn and avoid admitting that you are wrong or have any responsibility for what ;you post, try to blame your actions on someone else. Explains everything about you and your lack of courage in admitting your own errors.

You fail the IQ test to even post on this subject.

Typical of a liberal liar. Twist and turn and avoid admitting that you are wrong or have any responsibility for what ;you post, try to blame your actions on someone else. Explains everything about you and your lack of courage in admitting your own errors.

You fail the IQ test to even post on this subject.
Another AD HOMINEM ATTACK. LMAO What? are there no mirrors in your la la land? You and your type are the reason I frequent this site..........pure entertainment value. Often you get both dinner and a show. My spouse thinks you characters are hilarious. :boobies:

Last edited:

You poor thing.. All that I stated was researched and confirmed by Trump's family. Trump is severely dyslexia and has compensated for it his whole life.

Another AD HOMINEM ATTACK. LMAO What? are there no mirrors in your la la land? You and your type are the reason I frequent this site..........pure entertainment value. Often you get both dinner and a show. My spouse thinks you characters are hilarious. :boobies:
Your spouse? What is its name?

You continue to try to twist everything wo suit your own depravity, lie about what is said and you have the nerve to call others names? Especially when you know nothing about them except what you have made up in your alleged mind.

Says a whole lot about you and nothing about what you claim of others. As expected.

You poor thing.. All that I stated was researched and confirmed by Trump's family. Trump is severely dyslexia and has compensated for it his whole life.
Once again, proof of your smears would go a long way in making what you claim believable, yet you insist on what you make up as being proof. Poor baby.

Your spouse? What is its name?

You continue to try to twist everything wo suit your own depravity, lie about what is said and you have the nerve to call others names? Especially when you know nothing about them except what you have made up in your alleged mind.

Says a whole lot about you and nothing about what you claim of others. As expected.
But you said there was no documented example proving you have LIED. What? Do you really expect everyone to believe your name is Catwoman 51? Do you really think that I am woman named Clyde 154?

And as far as gender goes.........you do not know what gender I am, what race I am or what nationality I am. But you ASSUME to know..........When you assume anything you make an ass of "u" and "me". Unlike liberal assholes.........I do not present my life to the entire world though any social network seeking accolade from anyone. and then claim that its others that are invading your privacy......idiots. Simply present all the threads that "I" have started on this site. I make no claims......I allow the words presented by others to define their CHARACTER, then...when called out by your own words that have painted you into a corner..........the fun starts, as you coming spinning out like the tazmanian devil cartoon. Dinner and a show...............I have never witnessed such vanity and pompous arrogance........as long as you assume you are hidden behind a keyboard. Do you really think you are hidden?:disbelief:
VPN's are just an imaginary tool. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
But you said there was no documented example proving you have LIED. What? Do you really expect everyone to believe your name is Catwoman 51? Do you really think that I am woman named Clyde 154?

And as far as gender goes.........you do not know what gender I am, what race I am or what nationality I am. But you ASSUME to know..........When you assume anything you make an ass of "u" and "me". Unlike liberal assholes.........I do not present my life to the entire world though any social network seeking accolade from anyone. and then claim that its others that are invading your privacy......idiots. Simply present all the threads that "I" have started on this site. I make no claims......I allow the words presented by others to define their CHARACTER, then...when called out by your own words that have painted you into a corner..........the fun starts, as you coming spinning out like the tazmanian devil cartoon. Dinner and a show...............I have never witnessed such vanity and pompous arrogance........as long as you assume you are hidden behind a keyboard. Do you really think you are hidden?:disbelief:
VPN's are just an imaginary tool. :abgg2q.jpg:
Speaking of assuming, that is apparently all you are capable of doing.

I never said that you are a woman, that is an assumption on your part. I never claimed to know what you are, merely stated doubt as to the gender of your mate. I never said it was male or female. You assumed and reacted in a idiotic fashion. Now that is something that you seem to be quite familiar with.

BTW, all of your claims can be assigned to me, but you refuse to do so, making you a wannabe tough guy which apparently something you do all of the time. Totally pathetic.

I allow the words presented by others to define their CHARACTER, then...when called out by your own words that have painted you into a corner..........the fun starts, as you coming spinning out like the tazmanian devil cartoon.

- we'll see who comes out spinning like a tazmanian devil ...

The verdict is up to the judge because James brought the case under a state law that doesn’t allow for a jury. Engoron has said he hopes to decide by the end of this month.

the law used required judicial review - without a jury - the decision / settlement made by the presiding judge.

fortunately for both, not having a jury and already found guilty of fraud - the magician will have a hard time squeezing out of their self induced quagmire, and yes - compelled by politicians no different than himself.

were a felony possible would be most fitting for the evil trump - who attempted to steal an election.

- we'll see who comes out spinning like a tazmanian devil ...

the law used required judicial review - without a jury - the decision / settlement made by the presiding judge.

fortunately for both, not having a jury and already found guilty of fraud - the magician will have a hard time squeezing out of their self induced quagmire, and yes - compelled by politicians no different than himself.

were a felony possible would be most fitting for the evil trump - who attempted to steal an election.
Even Trumps enemies are admitting that this will be overturned upon review by a higher court. It is not justice when the judge intervenes this much in the trial and has obviously formed his decision prior to the court trial.

Forum List

Back