Didn’t attempt to address my post and went straight to diverting. I knew I struck a nerve.
I think you got my point. Odd you didn't address it. You know, in a discussion, not everything you say needs to be acknowledged. Perhaps what you said was duly noted and I was expounding. Why don't you just roll with it. Are you still waiting for me to tell you how many illegals i've taken in? First of all, you're already exposing your ignorance by calling them that, which I see many righties falling for it. They are asylum seekers.

Republicans love to say illegal immigrants but I never hear yall say illegal employers. Is that a tough thing to spell with your thumbs?

Didn’t attempt to address my post and went straight to diverting. I knew I struck a nerve.
And for the record no one ever answers my direct questions. Did you ask me a serious direct question? How many illegals live with me or how green I live is not the point. So don't expect to derail the thread with questions like that. We're too smart for that.

Well isn't Ron DeSanctimonious in charge of Florida? I had 2 lyft drivers. Neither spoke English. All they have to do is follow the google map to get you to your destination.

I showed that in Clinton's last year, they raided 400 companies. Bush in 2003 raided 3. In other words Republicans turn a blind eye to illegal employers. If they do that, stop crying about illegal workers. If you don't go after the employers you're just playing wack a mole with the immigrants. A walls a joke. Go after illlegal employers. And don't give me that shit they were given false documentation. That mother fucker from Cuba yesterday could only say one thing. No Speakey De English. The fucking idiot couldn't even understand I don't have a phone (because of the atnt outage yesterday) So I'm listening to spanish radio and I hear the radio jockey say NO TELEPHONO. So I said to him, THAT'S IT! NO TELEPHONO. The spanish news must have been reporting on the outage.

Anyways, you guys are idiots. LOL But I love you all.

View attachment 907032
Trump's base is poorly educated so they feel threatened by immigrants.
I've proved that claim is bullshit 1000 times. already.

I think you got my point. Odd you didn't address it. You know, in a discussion, not everything you say needs to be acknowledged. Perhaps what you said was duly noted and I was expounding. Why don't you just roll with it. Are you still waiting for me to tell you how many illegals i've taken in? First of all, you're already exposing your ignorance by calling them that, which I see many righties falling for it. They are asylum seekers.

Republicans love to say illegal immigrants but I never hear yall say illegal employers. Is that a tough thing to spell with your thumbs?
I have no idea what your point is, all I know is you are a hypocritical leftest.

The Democrats have run the city of Detroit into the ground, the state of California into the ground, and are close to running the nation of the United States into the ground…

The Democrats have run the city of Detroit into the ground, the state of California into the ground, and are close to running the nation of the United States into the ground…
BS...dumbasss GOPers not getting vaccinated is a disaster.... thanks for the 2008 and 2020 world depressions...

Last edited:
BS...dumbasss GOPers not getting vaccinated is a disaster....
Maybe next time, don’t import a pandemic virus. Donald Trump shut down travel into the US and you anti-American animals sued him, because you guys wanted to force the virus onto the American people.
thanks for the 2008 and 2020 world depressions...
Barack Obama gave us the 2009 “world depression” and China gave us the 2020 “world depression”. The fact that you lie to cover up for communist China unleashing a biological weapon on the world says a lot - you really are a totalitarian communist dirt-bag.

Maybe next time, don’t import a pandemic virus. Donald Trump shut down travel into the US and you anti-American animals sued him, because you guys wanted to force the virus onto the American people.
arghh conspiracy nut job....
The Democrats sued President Trump to open up travel into the US during a world-wide pandemic and dysfunctional moron Franco thinks that is a “conspiracy theory” despite the fact that it is public knowledge, was covered by mainstream media, and celebrated by the left.

You can clearly see why he votes Dumbocrat. So sad.

The shit-hole state of California strikes again
California’s cost of electricity increased three times faster than in the rest of America.
This is what happens when you put Dumbocrats in charge. Liberalism is a failed ideology which rolls out failed policies.

The Democrats sued President Trump to open up travel into the US during a world-wide pandemic and dysfunctional moron Franco thinks that is a “conspiracy theory” despite the fact that it is public knowledge, was covered by mainstream media, and celebrated by the left.

Link

Link lol

Forum List

Back