Liberalism…ideas so good they have to be made mandatory at the barrel of a gun.

If I lived in any of these failed liberal states, I would exclusively sell “gas-powered” vehicles and dare anyone to do anything about it.

GOPers not getting vaccinated is a disaster....
You dumb sheep repeated over and over and over “safe and effective”. We now know with 100% certainty that the faux “vaccine” was not even remotely “effective” (and it may not be “safe” either)
  • Tens of millions of “vaccinated” (and even “boosted”) people have contracted COVID
  • Pfizer went before Congress and admitted the faux “vaccine” was never tested to prevent transmission
Of course, conservatives already knew all of this because we have common sense. But the big pharmacy companies you cry about made hundreds of millions off of the stupidity of liberalism 😂

You dumb sheep repeated over and over and over “safe and effective”. We now know with 100% certainty that the faux “vaccine” was not even remotely “effective” (and it may not be “safe” either)
  • Tens of millions of “vaccinated” (and even “boosted”) people have contracted COVID
  • Pfizer went before Congress and admitted the faux “vaccine” was never tested to prevent transmission
Of course, conservatives already knew all of this because we have common sense. But the big pharmacy companies you cry about made hundreds of millions off of the stupidity of liberalism 😂
Unvaccinated died 3x as fast, dupe.

Liberalism…ideas so good they have to be made mandatory at the barrel of a gun.

If I lived in any of these failed liberal states, I would exclusively sell “gas-powered” vehicles and dare anyone to do anything about it.
Symbolic

I Was Speaking of national policy....with still reaganist tax rates.....
Lack of housing is the direct result of environmentalist policies to restrict growth. Getting building permits in Ca is a nightmare then bureaucratic inspectors make things worse. I was installing phone wiring in a rebuilt house after the Northridge quake and an inspector failed it because the builder used wood screws rather than nails in all the construction. It didn’t matter to the inspector that screws EXCEED code. I was helping a friend build a shed on his property ( which didn’t require a permit or inspections) and while it was in frame an inspector saw us up on the roof shingling it. He stopped and said it was the only shed that he had ever seen that exceeded code. We had built it with the framing twelve inches on center. What attracted the inspector was the five hundred pounds of guys on the roof and with no lateral supports it wasn’t moving at all. He made the joke that when my friend’s house fell down in the “big one” he could move into the shed.

Unvaccinated died 3x as fast, dupe.
Nobody is arguing that. At the end of the day, it wasn’t even remotely “effective”. But your dumb ass deeply believed it was immediately, because you’ll believe anything the Democrats tell you, no matter how many times they lie to you. You’re truly an obedient moron.

I started this thread in 2017. Said over and over and over throughout this thread (and other threads as well) that Democrat cities would eventually have no stores left - and the citizens in those shit holes would have to travel to neighboring conservative communities for goods and services.

No, I’m not a prophet. I’m just a typical conservative: I have common fucking sense. Something the dogmatic left lacks.

Forum List

Back