7 times 7. or is it 7 times 70?

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
7 times 7. 49.

7 times 70. 490.

70 times 70. 4900

How many times should a person forgive another to receive the debtor in any given 24 hour day?

49, 490, 4900?

Ma used to scold us for not taking out the trash. The lining would be running over and the filth that began to accumulate on the ground near it was getting higher and higher. Ma used to try to do the job herself until she began to become too fatigued due to her job. She needed to keep shoes on our feet and send us to school with at least a bag lunch.

I tried to offer some help. The other kid of ma's... well he applied the 49, 490, 4900 concept. Daily, 7 days a week. Eventually I caught on and bought myself my own trash bin and began being responsible only for it. But ma.. what about ma? Who will help her with her son?

And the Government shall be upon His Shoulders.

(I)sa(i)ah 9:6 " For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. "

And His Name Shall Be....called....

What is 'shall be'? Is it the same as 'I AM'?

And He 'SHALL BE' just as Holy God IS 'I AM'.

And He 'SHALL BE' called 'Wonderful'. And the Government SHALL BE upon His Shoulder.

When Ma could no longer tend to her son's reluctance to help around the house she was trying to keep up with meeting the monthly demands, the Government was called. And He WAS Wonderful, He WAS a Great Counsellor, He Was The Mighty One, He WAS the Everlasting 'FATHER', He WAS The Prince of Peace.

When Ma called for assistance He Was these to her and to her reluctant son. As for myself with my own trash bin? Well, what would you expect? When Ma and her son were asked to go into some kind of rehabilitation treatment resort to try to mend things up, what do you think? That I was asked to neglect the house responsibilities? Ha!

Now it's my turn to count... 49, 490, 4900... times in a 24 hour day.

So yes.. Although the outward man is daily dying while the inward man is being daily renewed, 49, 490 or 4900 times in a day? When The Holy Bible mentions indispensable riches I never thought it was also referring to the blood of the Lamb needing to count 49, 490, 4900 times for each provocator.

All that unnecessary pools of blood all because someone doesn't want to take out the 'trash' while living in the home, 'rent free'. Just wait until 'rent' is required to be paid monthly.. There is NO 490 days in a month nor even 49. Ha!

Did I mention rights and Ageism, yet?

Free gifts, I guess. Free gifts.. Free rights and free Ageisms... hahaha

Trivia:

I came home from work. It was Friday afternoon. My pet was there waiting for me. I fed it and gave it liquid to quench its thirst. What does my pet do all day long while there is none at home with him/her while I'm at work?

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

Would I be a 'righteous' man who takes regard for the life of my 'pet' or would my tender mercies be 'cruel'?

Last edited:
  • Banned
A general question.

Did you have knowledge that the bottom of dog's paws can become burnt which is one of the reasons why their flesh on their paws often times becomes calloused?

The average temperature on sidewalks on a given Summer day with the temperature being in the 90s can be too hot for any human to walk 'bare footed', for a prolonged time, upon. And while the human, wearing feet protectors; such as shoes or slippers, takes his/her pet out for a walk, is there any concern to the 'sensitivity' of the paws on the dogs which seem to require a 'walk' to be 'given'?

• Banned
You miss the point. One is to forgive infinitely as God forgives infinitely.
one is to forgive infinitely as God forgives.... is that a goal a person should have? to have that kind of forgiveness? Where then would the righteousness be? Or the Uprightness in The Way? Or even the impartial Righteous Judgement? Or where would assisting the Church members come in? If I'm supposed to 'forgive' as God forgives and if I live within and among more non religious persons than religious, I'm supposed to live with a heart and soul and spirit and mind of 'forgiving' every wrong which is around me? Or is this the reason why even Church members say it is wrong to say 'others' are falling short of the glory of God?

one is to forgive infinitely as God forgives.... is that a goal a person should have? to have that kind of forgiveness? Where then would the righteousness be? Or the Uprightness in The Way? Or even the impartial Righteous Judgement? Or where would assisting the Church members come in? If I'm supposed to 'forgive' as God forgives and if I live within and among more non religious persons than religious, I'm supposed to live with a heart and soul and spirit and mind of 'forgiving' every wrong which is around me? Or is this the reason why even Church members say it is wrong to say 'others' are falling short of the glory of God?
Yes

7 times 7. 49.

7 times 70. 490.

70 times 70. 4900

How many times should a person forgive another to receive the debtor in any given 24 hour day?

49, 490, 4900?

Ma used to scold us for not taking out the trash. The lining would be running over and the filth that began to accumulate on the ground near it was getting higher and higher. Ma used to try to do the job herself until she began to become too fatigued due to her job. She needed to keep shoes on our feet and send us to school with at least a bag lunch.

I tried to offer some help. The other kid of ma's... well he applied the 49, 490, 4900 concept. Daily, 7 days a week. Eventually I caught on and bought myself my own trash bin and began being responsible only for it. But ma.. what about ma? Who will help her with her son?

And the Government shall be upon His Shoulders.

(I)sa(i)ah 9:6 " For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. "

And His Name Shall Be....called....

What is 'shall be'? Is it the same as 'I AM'?

And He 'SHALL BE' just as Holy God IS 'I AM'.

And He 'SHALL BE' called 'Wonderful'. And the Government SHALL BE upon His Shoulder.

When Ma could no longer tend to her son's reluctance to help around the house she was trying to keep up with meeting the monthly demands, the Government was called. And He WAS Wonderful, He WAS a Great Counsellor, He Was The Mighty One, He WAS the Everlasting 'FATHER', He WAS The Prince of Peace.

When Ma called for assistance He Was these to her and to her reluctant son. As for myself with my own trash bin? Well, what would you expect? When Ma and her son were asked to go into some kind of rehabilitation treatment resort to try to mend things up, what do you think? That I was asked to neglect the house responsibilities? Ha!

Now it's my turn to count... 49, 490, 4900... times in a 24 hour day.

So yes.. Although the outward man is daily dying while the inward man is being daily renewed, 49, 490 or 4900 times in a day? When The Holy Bible mentions indispensable riches I never thought it was also referring to the blood of the Lamb needing to count 49, 490, 4900 times for each provocator.

All that unnecessary pools of blood all because someone doesn't want to take out the 'trash' while living in the home, 'rent free'. Just wait until 'rent' is required to be paid monthly.. There is NO 490 days in a month nor even 49. Ha!

Did I mention rights and Ageism, yet?

Free gifts, I guess. Free gifts.. Free rights and free Ageisms... hahaha

Trivia:

I came home from work. It was Friday afternoon. My pet was there waiting for me. I fed it and gave it liquid to quench its thirst. What does my pet do all day long while there is none at home with him/her while I'm at work?

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

Would I be a 'righteous' man who takes regard for the life of my 'pet' or would my tender mercies be 'cruel'?
The forgiveness will be depending of the offense. From here, how many times doing it will be in accord to your patience or your day's mood.

It's a good thing we aren't judged on how often we forgive, but on whether we believe and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 18:21-22 21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "LORD, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Genesis 4:24 24If Cain is avenged seven times, then Lamech seventy-seven times."

Which ever translation one uses, the number 7 means 'completeness', or 'times 70' means infinity. I.e., as many times as it takes.

More fun with numbers, '70' in this case:

"The seventy disciples or seventy-two disciples (known in the Eastern Christian traditions as the Seventy[-two] Apostles) were early emissaries of Jesus mentioned in the Gospel of Luke.[1] According to Luke, the only gospel in which they appear, Jesus appointed them and sent them out in pairs on a specific mission which is detailed in the text.

In Western Christianity, they are usually referred to as disciples,[2] whereas in Eastern Christianity they are usually referred to as Apostles.[3] Using the original Greek words, both titles are descriptive, as an apostle is one sent on a mission (the Greek uses the verb form: apesteilen) whereas a disciple is a student, but the two traditions differ on the scope of the words apostle and disciple."

"Analysis
This is the only mention of the group in the Bible. The number is seventy in some manuscripts of the Alexandrian (such as Codex Sinaiticus) and Caesarean text traditions but seventy-two in most other Alexandrian and Western texts. It may derive from the seventy nations of Genesis 10 or the many other occurrences of the number seventy in the Bible, or the seventy-two translators of the Septuagint from the Letter of Aristeas.[5] In translating the Vulgate, Jerome selected the reading of seventy-two.

The Gospel of Luke is not alone among the synoptic gospels in containing multiple episodes in which Jesus sends out his followers on missions. The first occasion (Luke 9:1–6) is closely based on the "limited commission" mission in Mark Mark 6:6–13, which however recounts the sending out of the twelve apostles, rather than seventy, though with similar details. The parallels (also Matthew Matthew 9:35, Matthew 10:1, Matthew 10:5–42) suggest a common origin in the hypothesized Q document. Luke also mentions the Great Commission to "all nations" (Luke 24:44–49) but in less detail than Matthew's account and Mark 16:19–20 mentions the Dispersion of the Apostles.

What has been said to the seventy (two) in Luke 10:4 is referred in passing to the Twelve in Luke 22:35:

He said to them, "When I sent you forth without a money bag or a sack or sandals, were you in need of anything?" "No, nothing," they replied. "

Why 70? Because it has significance other than itself ...

Forum List

Back