Thanksgiving and Covid. Will you require family and guests to be vaccinated if they want to come to your house?

Medical privacy can be touchy.
Thanksgiving denials and lawsuits to follow.
I too don’t believe I have any right nor need to bar you if you are not vaccinated . I can wear a mask and you too . Or; don’t ask don’t tell! Medical gets touchy feely
I’m vaccinated but my feel safe doesn’t trump your rights.

I have a feeling this is going to divide some families.
There will be some family gatherings that it will be just like any other Thanksgivings.
But there will be some families where, this being the first Thanksgiving since we have a vax, that will divide families. There will be some hurt feelings, if you host a gathering and require all those who plan to come be vaxxed.

The Big Question This Thanksgiving: Are You Vaccinated?​

If anyone is allowing anything to come between them and their families they are surely missing the true meaning of "Thanksgiving". Thanksgiving is all about relationships...........and giving thanks in prayer that the ones we value most, our families have survived another year in a world that was created with an expiration date. We are to give thanks for our health and good fortunes that we live in such a nation that we can lay our heads on our pillows and not worry about being carried away in the night by some despot's edict void of any due process.

Surely no one would forbid any member of their family......or even a perfect stranger in need of compassion from coming together in Thankful prayer because they have had the health required to fight off this terrible virus, thus being punished for their stable health when they declare they don't need to be vaccinated?

None of the advise coming from our Central Government has been of any value in ending this disease........why cause division when unity is that which is required? Be careful just what and to who you are giving thanks thanks to...............

Perhaps this is the last Thanksgiving that some of our family members will ever see. Would it not be a terrible thing to realize that it was FEAR that stopped you from enjoying one last season in the sun with a valued family member?

What is to become of this nation once the nuclear family has been totally dissolved by fear in an un-warranted attempt to secure our supposed safety?

What happened to a democratic society that once stood behind a man that stated, "The only thing we have to fear is FEAR ITSELF"?

The only true method to combat this disease is to allow it to run its natural course in allowing the Herd to naturally become immune........if we refuse to learn from history we are indeed destined to repeat it. The very acts the government is endorsing is exactly what is causing this virus to remain active in our society......you can't run and hide and HOPE it will not find you. The only ones that really require sequestration are the infirmed and the unhealthy elderly. The healthy should never be separated from the healthy. Why? Because within that healthy group are those who have been exposed and become naturally immune, perhaps even had this disease without ever knowing it. I personally know individuals who have tested positive more than once and have never exhibited any signs of illness and there are no actual case studies that demonstrate these immune individuals can spread the disease without it being active in their systems. Its a scare tactic......this entire event has been a study in FEAR.

The government should be investigating the origins and cause of this terrible attack upon our society........and having found that origin take the action that is required to prohibit its growth and expansion. At this moment they are REACTING instead of ACTING. The facts as we are TOLD have never added up to a logical and reasonable conclusion that ends in truth.....at every turn there has been mismanagement and confusion..........we are told that we must accept a mandate and be vaccinated, social distance, wear a mask in public, not be able to hold a job without the government permission and stamp of approval........ when a little success is found through a vaccination problem.......suddenly the disease has mutated and we are never going to be safe we must have a booster to fight this new variant. I am sure after this strain there will another and another until all our liberties have been eroded to the point that we will have become powerless to stop this stealth attack on our freedoms.

Last edited:
In this climate, I don't think it's insane at all. I personally know of a few different families that are "divided" right now because of the vaxx. It will absolutely play a role during the holidays.
I am speaking for our family. We all had COVID19 we are all vaccinated too. We don’t care what others do. 99.4% survival rate. We are going to live our lives. The rest may cower like our cowardly president.

I have a feeling this is going to divide some families.
There will be some family gatherings that it will be just like any other Thanksgivings.
But there will be some families where, this being the first Thanksgiving since we have a vax, that will divide families. There will be some hurt feelings, if you host a gathering and require all those who plan to come be vaxxed.

The Big Question This Thanksgiving: Are You Vaccinated?​

Fuck got my vax. Maybe could have been uninvited. Eh, fuck I am going duck hunting anyway. Guess I will just be honest the choice was duck hunting or family drama. Duck hunting wins.

Thanksgiving and Covid. Will you require family and guests to be vaccinated if they want to come to your house?​

Aw dude, why didn't you let me answer this for you? I knew the answer to this years ago, long before covid

and yet countries with socialized medicine cannot make this same claim as you

why haven't they got them already?

because the vaccine you already got/had does not work
You have probative evidence to prove this statement?: "because the vaccine you already got/had does not work"

Any more absurd ideas or decrees about what potentially illegal information people MUST provide before being allowed admission to your scared shirtless home?

Why would I?

That would make me a hypocrite because I'm not getting the shot.

You have probative evidence to prove this statement?: "because the vaccine you already got/had does not work"
I had Covid last Thanksgiving, got vaccinated over the summer, got Covid again last week. The vaccine is a joke. I will not be getting any boosters.

I just want you all to know that I have taken an aspirin tonite so no one will get a headache.
Have the accolades been rolling into you for your noble, selfless act for the benefit of others?

You hit the nail precisely in the head. Bunch of feckless dolts trying to force compliance with virtue signaling the leading method

Nothing to worry about . . . if you have faith; real faith. Further, and by this late hour, that the vaccines cause disease can no longer be doubted. I would only reiterate how my wife and I and many others we know have travelled extensively since the so-called pandemic began. No one among us has suffered more than a mild cold—normal, seasonal colds. On the other side of the COVID equation family and friends who have been jabbed are not doing so well. Despite their reactions to the vaccines all of them have gone all in for the booster(s). We're quite happy doing what we're doing. You've got to do what you've got to do to feel safe. Best of luck in that regard.
Thanx! Very kind of you. I am not going to bother with the booster or the endless other boosters. Or anymore flu shots.

WEATHER53 said:
Have the accolades been rolling into you for your noble, selfless act for the benefit of others?

Not Enough.......know that EYE am MORALLY SUPERIOR and EYE care MORE about my fellow man.....'cept you stinkeen trump supporters.

Forum List

Back