Thanksgiving and Covid. Will you require family and guests to be vaccinated if they want to come to your house?

and i could definitely benefit myself monetarily while i'm at it.....for good of my fellow man of course.

Virtue can be rewarded but then you would have money and become hated

well i know the people i would represent would want me to be successful and live in a big house behind a big gate. You might have a career in politics yourself. You make everything sound so good!! LOLOL

well i know the people i would represent would want me to be successful and live in a big house behind a big gate. You might have a career in politics yourself. You make everything sound so good!! LOLOL
They really just want you to be responsible for them with lots of unearned goodies provided also

I called Prince George’s Co Md Department of Heslth. It’s fun trying to work through the deflections. But I got to assistant to deputy director Andrews and was told that requirement for vaccination cards or vaccination status is an unlawful contingency requirement for public or private admissions.
It’s a very interesting and well tailored delineation that you can be asked if you are vaccinate and if you respond No then you can be denied but you cannot be required to provide a written proof if you say Yes.

You have probative evidence to prove this statement?: "because the vaccine you already got/had does not work"
Absolutely! Your paranoia and the paranoid minions of vaccinated that are scared to death of getting the virus from the unvaccinated is the evidence and proof, if you/they felt the vaccination worked you couldn't possibly fear the virus and be more worried about getting it than the unvaccinated, [perhaps the vaccinations are producing a strain causing mass paranoia as well?]
If you would like evidence of that also just pay attention to the hysteria coming from the left, its huge!

Last edited:
Absolutely! Your paranoia and the paranoid minions of vaccinated that are scared to death of getting the virus from the unvaccinated is the evidence and proof, if you/they felt the vaccination worked you couldn't possibly fear the virus and be more worried about getting it than the unvaccinated, [perhaps the vaccinations are producing a strain causing mass paranoia as well?]
If you would like evidence of that also just pay attention to the hysteria coming from the left, its huge!
You've failed to post a credible argument.

I suppose you've been led to believe the majority of Medical Doctors, Epidemiologists and other Ph.D's are crooked grifters and post fake statistics just to profit. You're not paranoid, you are easily fooled.

You've failed to post a credible argument.
Ah, the lefts signature surrender

I suppose you've been led to believe the majority of Medical Doctors, Epidemiologists and other Ph.D's are crooked grifters and post fake statistics just to profit.
They may or may not be all those things you claim, but you make my point, if they are telling you the vaccines work and you still fear the unvaccinated then who is it that doesn't trust them?

You're not paranoid, you are easily fooled.
Perhaps, but not by you

I have a feeling this is going to divide some families.
There will be some family gatherings that it will be just like any other Thanksgivings.
But there will be some families where, this being the first Thanksgiving since we have a vax, that will divide families. There will be some hurt feelings, if you host a gathering and require all those who plan to come be vaxxed.

The Big Question This Thanksgiving: Are You Vaccinated?​

Everybody I know is vaccinated. Not a concern of mine.

I just want you all to know that I have taken an aspirin tonite so no one will get a headache.
I put a tiny drop of Ivermectin on a Ritz cracker for one of my cow dogs and they seem to be fine. Each vile holds enough for a 1200 # Horse,,,,,
If you do the math correctly then you can give a 30 # dog just a tiny drop from the needle gently onto the cracker mixed with some peanut butter and honey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Yummmmmmie for them..
Hope your headache goes away!! :)

Will you require family and guests to be vaccinated if they want to come to your house?​

I will require anyone who enters my house to NOT be vaccinated.

I want the turkey to be ON the table, not sitting around it.

FRIKSHUN said:
I put a tiny drop of Ivermectin on a Ritz cracker for one of my cow dogs and they seem to be fine. Each vile holds enough for a 1200 # Horse,,,,,
If you do the math correctly then you can give a 30 # dog just a tiny drop from the needle gently onto the cracker mixed with some peanut butter and honey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Yummmmmmie for them..
Hope your headache goes away!! :)

That sound right. I use the topical kind for 1500 pound bulls/steers. So far so good. Headache's fine thanks for asking.

I have a feeling this is going to divide some families.
There will be some family gatherings that it will be just like any other Thanksgivings.
But there will be some families where, this being the first Thanksgiving since we have a vax, that will divide families. There will be some hurt feelings, if you host a gathering and require all those who plan to come be vaxxed.

The Big Question This Thanksgiving: Are You Vaccinated?​

Nope....one family member has a very large property with outbuildings....gonna be a huge shindig.....prolly about 300 all told....
No masks allowed

And then of course, there's this:

BIDINFLATION: Thanksgiving meal set to be the most EXPENSIVE on record​

Can't agree so far ----- the turkey was 99 cents a pound (on sale; Butterballs were $1.29, which I thought was pretty good). We've got everything else, much of it out of the garden, incl. the pumpkins.

The Thx dinner will be CHEAPER if anything, but I agree, a lot of things are going up. I think they do a lot of sales and loss leaders to get people into the stores at Thanksgiving.

Forum List

Back