Thanksgiving and Covid. Will you require family and guests to be vaccinated if they want to come to your house?

Where is the make pretend boss bozo fake who will fire everyone who does not provide a vac proof card?

New York Times advises kids to "eat quickly".

New York Times ridiculed for Thanksgiving Covid advice telling kids to eat quickly​

Advice recommending kids “eat quickly” at Thanksgiving dinner to protect relatives from Covid has been called “pure insanity” and “dumb” by Twitter users.

A New York Times article that offered suggestions to reduce health risks over the holidays featured an expert calling on kids that aren’t fully vaccinated to "eat quickly."

The article published a question from a San Franciso reader, who asked:

"If our child, 9, and a cousin, 10, have each received one dose of the vaccine two weeks prior to Thanksgiving, is it safe for us to eat indoors? There will be about 20 guests, all vaccinated, and the 65 and older crowd have all received boosters.”

Describe how it's your business what other families do....freaks. I don't care what you do and you have surrendered your right to judge what others do.

Everybody triple vaccinated or fired or denied family yet?
What a joke hoax and adverse reaction to 3rd is way worse than 1 snd 2. That’s your body talking and libs swear that you are hearing it wrong.

I’m not requiring a vaccine or masks, I do require that all bring me gifts of $50 or more and cash. I think this is a better idea than vaccines or masks.

All my kids and grandkids are vaxxed. That's THEIR choice. Why do you care? You believe in freedom right? Or your tiny little version of it? I don't care what other American families do. Live and let live. True freedom. Not what the two cults tell you to think and lap up.

We're getting together with friends at another friend's restaurant for their Thanksgiving buffet. My Mom is vaccinated, my brother and I are not. My buddy Bryan is not vaccinated, nor is his Mom, but his girlfriend is. There's no requirement for anyone attending this to be vaccinated, nor is there a requirement that attendees wear a mask. The staff will likely be masked.

Masks and vaccines won't keep you from getting Covid. It's time to stop acting as though they're some sort of panacea...

As I think about it.....

I haven't encountered an unvaccinated person in several weeks. Even the neighbor whose funeral I went to had a vaccination passport taped to the closed lower lid of the box.

Some good has come of the program! Another neighbor who (a retired nurse), at 72 was having trouble with mortgage payment and pet food prices (OK, her own fault) is benefitting. Got recruited into a vaccine-shooting job at $40/+ per hour. She suddenly is very pleased to see the pride of Xiden's Whuhan Adventure flourish.

She's already talking up the case for a monthly booster dose.

Hey, let's keep the party going!

Even the neighbor whose funeral I went to had a vaccination passport taped to the closed lower lid of the box.
1637884940862.png

~S~

Real nice day and nice all 22 of us got together no mask and no artificial imposition of pearl clutching, grandstanding Covid bullshit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back