Thank You President Trump

First time in 63 years NK/SK meet and shake hand at border

:auiqs.jpg:

Way to go Trumpbot.

You just gave credit to something that Trump had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with.

What's next?

Are you going to thank Trump for the Sun coming up?

Thank you President Trump...you remind us every day how great a man, person, and President Obama was.
. Obutthole was the worst person to ever hold that sacred office. He was a complete and total failure. Thankfully. His legacy is being dismantled as I type.

That's one big one. Here is a list of Donald Trump's 289 accomplishments in his first 2 years.
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

On this Thanksgiving day I am thankful for Donald Trump.
I am thankful for the Obama jobs through the Stimulus package that Trump did not create, and not thankful for the tax cuts going to the wealthy, where my tax load was never reduced, even though he said it would be.

Thank you President Trump...you remind us every day how great a man, person, and President Obama was.
. Obutthole was the worst person to ever hold that sacred office. He was a complete and total failure. Thankfully. His legacy is being dismantled as I type.
Things were so much better before Obama when the DOW was below 8,000 and we were losing 745,000 jobs a month. Ya think? Ever?

not that big of a deal----in Trump haters' minds

Because the Kenyan Messiah saved the world!
He actually did. Without the stimulus, you would have never been able to thank Trump for something he had nothing to do with, because we'd be dealing with the second Great Depression.

During Obama's 8 years as the Great Disturber, my pay was stagnant. I got about 3 COLAs of about 1% during that 8 years yet my taxes increased every year. My net income was less the last year of his 2d term than what I netted after Bush's last year. That son of a crack ho' incurred more national debt than the previous 43 presidents combined and screwed up this country for the next 50 years. I don't even want to think about his "stimulus.'' Cash For Clunkers my ass.

He actually did. Without the stimulus, you would have never been able to thank Trump for something he had nothing to do with, because we'd be dealing with the second Great Depression.

During Obama's 8 years as the Great Disturber, my pay was stagnant. I got about 3 COLAs of about 1% during that 8 years yet my taxes increased every year. My net income was less the last year of his 2d term than what I netted after Bush's last year. That son of a crack ho' incurred more national debt than the previous 43 presidents combined and screwed up this country for the next 50 years. I don't even want to think about his "stimulus.'' Cash For Clunkers my ass.
In the meantime, your Fuhrer takes credit for Obama's stimulus package. Care to prove me wrong? I didn't think so.

And by the way, Trump just added a Trillion and a half to the national debt. What was that you were just saying about fifty years? lol!

In the meantime, your Fuhrer takes credit for Obama's stimulus package. Care to prove me wrong? I didn't think so.

And by the way, Trump just added a Trillion and a half to the national debt. What was that you were just saying about fifty years? lol!

FYI the amount added was mostly interest on the debt. If it is reduced in 50 years it is because of Trump's fiscal policies.

Forum List

Back