Ebbadi An Illegal Heading to NY To Make A Bomb

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
Basel Bassel Ebbadi was headed to New York to make a bomb. He has been trained by Hezbollah for the past seven years. Apprehended trying to cross the border in Texas.

The New York Post first reported that Basel Bassel Ebbadi, 22, had been apprehended trying to cross the border in Texas on March 9 and that he told agents that he had trained with Hezbollah and said, “I’m going to try to make a bomb.”

This is the mess Biden and other democrats allow into our country.

Basel Bassel Ebbadi was headed to New York to make a bomb. He has been trained by Hezbollah for the past seven years. Apprehended trying to cross the border in Texas.

The New York Post first reported that Basel Bassel Ebbadi, 22, had been apprehended trying to cross the border in Texas on March 9 and that he told agents that he had trained with Hezbollah and said, “I’m going to try to make a bomb.”

Not again... We're going backwards to the Lavon Affair or the bombing of the king David hotel.

It's ridiculous we should have a terrorist attack in the US because of Israel in Gaza.
I just can't imagine a real terrorist just volunteering "oh yeah, ya got me. I was on the way to blow up some infidels." Just walking up and being caught by the border patrol and not being released is sketchy enough. I guess it could happen.

I just can't imagine a real terrorist just volunteering "oh yeah, ya got me. I was on the way to blow up some infidels." Just walking up and being caught by the border patrol and not being released is sketchy enough. I guess it could happen.

I can't either.

Forum List

Back