Isn’t love wonderful

Good luck to them and I hope they love God and are successful and happy in life.

images

love is wonderful ,yes it is....

but

like I would give a fig to anybody related to Schumer....

c'mon now ....you can not be serious, op right? bloody hell

The Shumers seem to be big boned women.

However, her wife is kinda sexy.

What a world!

I don't like this world so much.....:dunno:...............I kind of miss the past

love is wonderful ,yes it is....

but

like I would give a fig to anybody related to Schumer....

c'mon now ....you can not be serious, op right? bloody hell

elizabeth-weiland-alison-schumer-wedding1.jpg

yep...she married a woman.

I am only an observer .....as life passes by....just looking just observing.....thinking how I do not belong there....how I belong to a different world altogether....thinking why am I still alive here....it's all so strange to me....

may be she had enough of her Daddy?

may be ...who knows....

her Daddy put her off of men for a lifetime....who knows.... it's not an easy answer....

now I don't blame her so much....with a father like that

whatever.

Oh, sorry, I thought that you did not know that she married a woman. I did not know that she married a woman until I saw the photograph.

I am only an observer .....as life passes by....just looking just observing.....thinking how I do not belong there....how I belong to a different world altogether....thinking why am I still alive here....it's all so strange to me....

Yeah.

Oh, sorry, I thought that you did not know that she married a woman. I did not know that she married a woman until I saw the photograph.

Yeah.

Everything is so strange.....

I don't know if good strange of bad strange

I just trust .....the One Beautiful Eternal Light of the Universe.

Always will.

Forum List

Back