Thank You President Trump

Can you prove it is a lie? No! Why then are you lying?
The stimulus was supposed to fund "shovel ready" jobs. We all know tithe outcome of that lie. There were no shovel ready jobs. All the stimulus funded was the accounts of the Democrat national Party.
Sure am glad to know you can prove that money went to the Democrat party. Aren't you? Now what proof can you provide? Or am I going to prove you are a liar for the second time?

And speaking of job growth, do you have a graph of Trump out performing Obama? Lol! What a liar

Analysis | Comparing the ‘Trump economy’ to the ‘Obama economy’
It is well documented that Democrats give government contracts to businesses for handsome donations back to the DNC. Are you forgetting wind power and the $538 million given to a company only for that company to give a huge donation to the DNC just before they went bankrupt? If you don't acknowledge that, then you are a hypocrite liar who is just trolling the message board. You're kind is worthless to debate since you're incapable if seeing Truth when we smack you in the face with it.
So let's do a little check back on the conversation we had, not the one's you keep inventing. We were talking about shovel ready jobs. The stimulus created millions of jobs, and it is still doing that today. That is documented, and that is what I called you out on. Recently, you pulled out the ohnld Republican coward trick by changing the narrative to kick backs on wind power to the Democrats. That's a different story. I want you to prove to me that the stimulus did not benefit Americans through jobs, and according to you, only went to the Democrat party.

Also, while working your cowardly magic, you never made a counter argument against my graph, where Obama has out performed Trump with jobs. Are you going to continue being a coward about that too?Analysis | Comparing the ‘Trump economy’ to the ‘Obama economy’
Even Obama laughingly admitted there were no shovel ready jobs. We have video. Speaking of videos, did you ever see the video from the Office of Economic Advisors showing graphs of the Obama economy sinking into a valley and the line going up upon the inauguration of President Trump?
Folks like you have shown time and time again, that you all are cowards, and are unequipped to discuss truth and facts. I am;Analysis | Comparing the ‘Trump economy’ to the ‘Obama economy’ Enough said. If you can't engage the facts, then get lost loser.

On this Thanksgiving day I am thankful for Donald Trump.
I am thankful for the Obama jobs through the Stimulus package that Trump did not create, and not thankful for the tax cuts going to the wealthy, where my tax load was never reduced, even though he said it would be.
I am thankful that liburls like this one above ^^^cant help but lie in order to build up the miserable failure Obutthole. Nothing he has done benefitted our Country.
The stimulus was supposed to fund "shovel ready" jobs. We all know tithe outcome of that lie. There were no shovel ready jobs. All the stimulus funded was the accounts of the Democrat national Party.
Sure am glad to know you can prove that money went to the Democrat party. Aren't you? Now what proof can you provide? Or am I going to prove you are a liar for the second time?

And speaking of job growth, do you have a graph of Trump out performing Obama? Lol! What a liar

Start here for an independent account.

I am thankful for the Obama jobs through the Stimulus package that Trump did not create, and not thankful for the tax cuts going to the wealthy, where my tax load was never reduced, even though he said it would be.
I am thankful that liburls like this one above ^^^cant help but lie in order to build up the miserable failure Obutthole. Nothing he has done benefitted our Country.

Start here for an independent account.

Are you totally brain dead? The graph I showed, represents the Obama stimulus. Lol! They are bragging about the Obama stimulus. :auiqs.jpg:Supply side economics has nothing to do with it. Tax cuts going to the wealthy had nothing to do with an ongoing stimulus. They are hiding economic growth behind the stimulus. The graph proves that. Try again.

The graphs of the economy between Obama and Trump makes a BIG capital V. Black unemployment is the lowest in recorded history. Can't you fucking acknowledge that? Obama had nothing to do with that.

The left has forgotten the Solyndra scandal that cost the taxpayers $535 million and left 1100 people jobless. Then theres the ATF scandal and the ACA scandal. Cash for clunkers was another taxpayer rip-off.
For every Obama "accomplishment" I can name 2 royal screw-ups that cost taxpayers money, lost jobs, factories and businesses bankrupted, closed or moved offshore. Community Organizer? What a farcical joke that Pied Piping carnival barking snake oil salesman was and is. I see a lot of druggies and potheads are the biggest of the Kenyan's disciples.
1100 people jobless? :laughing0301: Analysis | Comparing the ‘Trump economy’ to the ‘Obama economy’

What the hell are you smoking boss?
It's pretty pathetic when Obama tries to take credit for the economy, eh?
He doesn't have to. The graph of proof spells it out for him. Why brag about the facts when they are there for all to see? Only those with something to lie about need to take credit for someone else's accomplishments. The stimulus is still in effect by the way. Have a nice day.
As I said, trying to salvage a legacy from the ashes of a failed presidency is pathetic and I can understand why you don't want to discuss it. Be well.
I have discussed it. The article discusses it for me. Try again.

The graphs of the economy between Obama and Trump makes a BIG capital V. Black unemployment is the lowest in recorded history. Can't you fucking acknowledge that? Obama had nothing to do with that.
You truly are one of the brainless humans that I have seen type here. The stimulus was not a bias mechanism for blacks. Everyone benefited. And Trump had zero to do with that, other than to let the stimulus continue on. Fortunately, Trump was never responsible for the stimulus or its benefits to blacks. The fact that "you" can't admit that, just proves to me that you are nothing more than a mindless mouth piece of a Sheep, who carries the water for someone who does not deserve the credit.

On this Thanksgiving day I am thankful for Donald Trump.

It actually did as we have had more jobs created in Obama’s last two years than El Blabo’s first two. BTW...what happened to the infrastructure spending The blob promised?
We need more food servers, racist.

You truly are one of the brainless humans that I have seen type here. The stimulus was not a bias mechanism for blacks. Everyone benefited. And Trump had zero to do with that, other than to let the stimulus continue on. Fortunately, Trump was never responsible for the stimulus or its benefits to blacks. The fact that "you" can't admit that, just proves to me that you are nothing more than a mindless mouth piece of a Sheep, who carries the water for someone who does not deserve the credit.
Give it up kid .Obama was a failure and a thoroughly inconsequential president. He dindunuffin.

Give it up kid .Obama was a failure and a thoroughly inconsequential president. He dindunuffin.
And you are a total ignoramus.

Thank you President Trump...you remind us every day how great a man, person, and President Obama was.
You remind us every day why products like Vaseline keep selling. Pucker up and kiss Obama's black ass some more.
And to think, Republicans told everyone "racism" was a thing of the past. :auiqs.jpg:Yea right! Conservative 65 has lived his whole life scared to death of the scary black man. Grow a pair bud.

Thank you President Trump...you remind us every day how great a man, person, and President Obama was.
You remind us every day why products like Vaseline keep selling. Pucker up and kiss Obama's black ass some more.
And to think, Republicans told everyone "racism" was a thing of the past. :auiqs.jpg:Yea right! Conservative 65 has lived his whole life scared to death of the scary black man. Grow a pair bud.

The only racism involved is you specifically picking to kiss a black's ass because he's black.

The only racism involved is you specifically picking to kiss a black's ass because he's black.
Your fear that manifests through hatred, is evident in your typed words. Stop being so obvious. Get rid of your fears, and the hatred goes away with it.

Your fear that manifests through hatred, is evident in your typed words. Stop being so obvious. Get rid of your fears, and the hatred goes away with it.

Something that provides no cause to fear can't be feared.

Do blacks fear having to do based on their skills? What's the purpose of judging them by their skin color if they're supposed to be judged by the content of their character?

Do blacks fear having to do based on their skills? What's the purpose of judging them by their skin color if they're supposed to be judged by the content of their character?
If you weren't such an ignoramus you would already know the answer to that question, for one. Second, you already opened yourself up to scrutiny by involving the color of their skin. And last, their character is a reflection of centuries of oppression, racism, segregation, and physical abuse. Do you honestly think their character is going to change just like that? We continue the segregation through section 8 housing in this country. Why? To segregate, that's why. Nothing has changed. White money, power, and privilege continue to keep them down. And you want to talk about character. Why don't you talk about honesty and the truth for once?

Do you really think I haven't been there in the deep south, where racism has been the culture for centuries? Get a clue.

If you weren't such an ignoramus you would already know the answer to that question, for one. Second, you already opened yourself up to scrutiny by involving the color of their skin. And last, their character is a reflection of centuries of oppression, racism, segregation, and physical abuse. Do you honestly think their character is going to change just like that? We continue the segregation through section 8 housing in this country. Why? To segregate, that's why. Nothing has changed. White money, power, and privilege continue to keep them down. And you want to talk about character. Why don't you talk about honesty and the truth for once?

Do you really think I haven't been there in the deep south, where racism has been the culture for centuries?

Someone that says they want to be judged by the content of their character yet uses things that benefit because of the color of their skin is a lying hypocrite.

I do know the answer. It's easier for people that have no character to use the color of their skin when people like you give them an excuse to do so.

No matter how long it's been, as long as you can use those excuses, it will not have quite been long enough.

The truth is not hate or fear, it is only the truth

Lefties do tend to think addressing a concern means fear.

Yea, have you read Politifact lately? Well over 4 thousand lies by Trump, and you want to talk about truth? That is funny as hell.

Forum List

Back