Texas Reopened: Day 21

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
F85C6963-CF86-4CC0-9C0C-619E4E115D79.jpeg

Nuff said.

Last edited:
Everyone is going to get exposed at some point, either to Covid as it is, or the mutation. I'm glad we got it naturally, suffered through the symptoms with Vitamin C, Chicken soup and a lot of rest, than risked the unknown complications from a vaccine that apparently doesn't even really vaccinate people, it just stunts the symptoms.

Fuck the mask bullshit too.

And fuck bicycle helmets too.
1617213256309.png

View attachment 474703
Nuff said.
They stopped testing, so no way to know how they are doing....

They tested 20,000 citizens a week before Texas reopened and in March they reduced covid testing to only 3000 citizens a week.

View attachment 474703
Nuff said.

They tested 20,000 citizens a week before Texas reopened and in March they reduced covid testing to only 3000 citizens a week.

Liar. What a stupid lie to claim people can’t get tested for the ChiCom flu in Texas. You’re claiming there are no zero cases of ChiCom flu in Texas. Healthy people don’t get medical tests.

View attachment 474703
Nuff said.

Liar. What a stupid lie to claim people can’t get tested for the ChiCom flu in Texas. You’re claiming there are no zero cases of ChiCom flu in Texas. Healthy people don’t get medical tests.

My post linked it up....

Yes, stopped testing was an exaggeration, but right below I stated the actual testing numbers...in Feb texas tested 20,000 people a week, for March they only tested 3000 people a week, a 70% reduction in testing.

So no one really knows how it is going there and won't know for a few more weeks when we see or don't see hospitalizations rise which is a lagging stat.

View attachment 474703
Nuff said.

You are full of shit, and so is your libnut source.

TX conducted over 30,000 on 3/31 alone, Dumbass. And as the graph in the link shows, tests have actually increased in the past few weeks.

View attachment 474703
Nuff said.

My post linked it up....

Yes, stopped testing was an exaggeration, but right below I stated the actual testing numbers...in Feb texas tested 20,000 people a week, for March they only tested 3000 people a week, a 70% reduction in testing.

So no one really knows how it is going there and won't know for a few more weeks when we see or don't see hospitalizations rise which is a lagging stat.
Healthy people don’t get tested......

You’re stuck on stupid. Cases and deaths are plummeting in Texas.

Forum List

Back