Texas Reopened: Day 21

View attachment 474703
Nuff said.
They stopped testing, so no way to know how they are doing....

They tested 20,000 citizens a week before Texas reopened and in March they reduced covid testing to only 3000 citizens a week.

Liar. What a stupid lie to claim people can’t get tested for the ChiCom flu in Texas. You’re claiming there are no zero cases of ChiCom flu in Texas. Healthy people don’t get medical tests.

My post linked it up....

Yes, stopped testing was an exaggeration, but right below I stated the actual testing numbers...in Feb texas tested 20,000 people a week, for March they only tested 3000 people a week, a 70% reduction in testing.

So no one really knows how it is going there and won't know for a few more weeks when we see or don't see hospitalizations rise which is a lagging stat.
You are still lying. You bullshit comes from a lefty source.

Mine is the State of Texas.

Will be happy to see the infection rate go down for any reason. Feel more relaxed now that have had shot, even if its just one small step towards a return to a semblance of normal

View attachment 474703
Nuff said.
They stopped testing, so no way to know how they are doing....

They tested 20,000 citizens a week before Texas reopened and in March they reduced covid testing to only 3000 citizens a week.

Wrong again. Healthy people don't need to get tested. Yes, we do know what's happening here. The numbers have dropped greatly since the mask decree was lifted.

Furthermore this was a DEMPANIC, not a "pandemic". It was hysterical bullshit. During the 8 years of the meat puppet faggot we had Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARs, H1N3 and Ebola to deal with. Out of all of them Ebola was the most deadly and what did the meat puppet faggot do? He smugly asserted that travel restrictions were "racist" and several people managed to get into the country. Had it not been for hospitals and medical professionals going way out of their way to isolate and contain the infected, rather than stick them into nursing homes we would have had a serious outbreak.

This Covid thing does suck, it still was not as bad as H1N3. The death statistics are bullshit of course, this 500K number is so overblown I can't believe anyone takes it serious. We dealt with it like anything else, lots of vitamin C, chicken soup, rest and shit.

Forum List

Back