Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Ummm...that isn't even true.

The stock market crashed in 2008 because too many had people had taken on loans they couldn't afford. Lenders relaxed their strict lending standards to extend credit to people who were less than qualified. This drove up housing prices to levels that many could not otherwise afford.
No.....racism was used to allow people with horrible credit to qualify for loans on mortgages they couldn't afford.
If you were black you could get into a $300,000.00 mansion for zero down and a credit score of 450 with no stable income.
Then close to a million people walked and left the bank holding the note.
That started the economic crash.....which was the excuse they used to dream up the Stimulus that Obama claimed would pay for shovel-ready jobs that didn't exist.

She is the best of our conservative leaders
S Dakota has the 8th highest death rate.
Good job Kristi!

NY and NJ have the highest though Cuomo was the democrat shinning example of good governorship until it was found out he lied and covered up death statistics. Now you suddenly care about death rates?

CA and FL are right next to each other - CA which has been in hard lockdown virtually the entire time and FL which has been almost completely open. UT sits at the bottom of the list and they have been wide open for months. The largest theme park in UT has been open and operating for several months now.

Lockdowns do not seem to be working very well.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
Then die it is..
Oh knoes we all gonna die!!!!!

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.
Hun, the SUN weakens the virus--this is the time you want to be exposed to it. WHEN IT IS AT ITS WEAKEST giving your body the best chance to fight it off and develop immunity.

Good job Kristi!

NY and NJ have the highest though Cuomo was the democrat shinning example of good governorship until it was found out he lied and covered up death statistics. Now you suddenly care about death rates?

CA and FL are right next to each other - CA which has been in hard lockdown virtually the entire time and FL which has been almost completely open. UT sits at the bottom of the list and they have been wide open for months. The largest theme park in UT has been open and operating for several months now.

All proving that Fauci's "science" is meaningless

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing! I want to live free and NOT die.

Than stay home.
HereWeGoAgain you live in Texas,is this non mask mandate going to be in the entire state? If so,cool to see them becoming the next state to follow the lead of South Dakota.if again this is true,is it?

Yep...just like Florida where nothing happened when they opened up.
So BOTH Florida AND Texas have joined SD correct? This makes me all the more want to move to Texas despite the winter damage there,can’t escape that anywhere in the states now,happened here in the Midwest where I live as well so just about anywhere you live here in the states,you,re screwed anyways.

Last edited:
I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.
Hun, the SUN weakens the virus--this is the time you want to be exposed to it. WHEN IT IS AT ITS WEAKEST giving your body the best chance to fight it off and develop immunity.
This kid has not reached puberty yet,you can’t expect him to understand that yet. :lmao: :laughing0301: I don’t get why he is even on a political board instead of being outside playing his classmates in the first place.

People should not get too cocky.
Wear a mask until you are vaccinated.

let’s all be good government stooges and listen to what our government tells us,wear the masks until we get vaccinated,let’s all line up and get vaccinated cause the hospital establishment and our government says we should.that we need it,let’s do it,that’s the ticket, :yes_text12: they are looking out for us they know what’s best for us.:up:
Take your own chances.
I will wait until I get the vaccine.
Maybe you don't know anyone who has died from Covid
I do, and it is a tough way to go.
You have far too much faith in the medical establishment not understanding that they died of something else and it was ruled that,you are obviously not aware that hospitals are receiving massive payoffs up to $60,000 to rule evey desth as covid from a fatal car accident to a gunshot wound in the head charlie. :lmao: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: Even the yearly flu virus we have had for decades is all of a sudden vanished now,little too coincidental how the flu virus now no longer exists anymore the same time covid came around.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh and those are not my words,they come from the best doctors in the country.:biggrin:

I don't know why he is actually forbidding mask orders in the future if there's another spike, though. That doesn't seem reasonable.
Because he is grandstanding to distract from his recent failures.
That makes sense, I guess. I'd kiss my governor's feet if she would ditch the mask requirement here. But since everyone wearing a mask protects me, until we're all vaccinated, I suppose it's smarter to wait.
Helping.jpg

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
^^^THIS^^^

Why can't leftists be this rational?
The governor who put the mandate up is a freakin' Republican. You don't even live here in Texas, go pound sand
So what? If you hate it so much, move! I live in MA, a leftist state. You seem upset? Need a safe space?

A lot of commies hide out in red states, where they know they're safe from the kind of bullshit they advocate for on internet message boards (high taxes, public camping, free shit for everyone, awful schools, defunded cops, etc., etc.).

Exactly right!

Because the left are fucking cowards and hypocrites . :mad-61:

And the virus will take off again and spread to the rest of the country.

Not the first really bad decision Texas Republicans have made

COMMENT:

I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing! I want to live free and NOT die.

Than stay home.
HereWeGoAgain you live in Texas,is this non mask mandate going to be in the entire state? If so,cool to see them becoming the next state to follow the lead of South Dakota.if again this is true,is it?

Yep...just like Florida where nothing happened when they opened up.
So BOTH Florida AND Texas have joined SD correct? This makes me all the more want to move to Texas despite the winter damage there,can’t escape that anywhere in the states now,happened here in the Midwest where I live as well so just about anywhere you live here in the states,you,re screwed anyways.
Well sense you liked this post of mine herewegoagain,that means it is true.yahoo. :yes_text12: :thup::banana::happy-1::dance:

My governor is opening up the state a LITTLE bit because shes losing support. Neighboring Ohio and Indiana are basically open while she insists on crushing business.

I think Abbott is feeling the pressure too

View attachment 463428
RepubliKKKan scum Governors are trying to get the dropping death count up to make Biden look as bad as Tramp.
Then stay home and keep your mask on. Without welfare. Your decision.
Lib governors made mask mandates to SAVE lives, GOPQ governors cancel masks to KILL people.

Good job Kristi!
Linkie? Lyin' Fuck.
I never lie you worthless lying scum America-hating POS!
#USA
State
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
PopulationSourceProjections
1New Jersey795,785+3,28923,321+48537,304235,16089,5932,62610,690,6251,203,6028,882,190[view by county] [1] [projections]
2New York1,693,542+6,09948,040+91766,563878,93987,0562,46938,409,1071,974,40019,453,561[view by county] [1] [2] [3] [projections]
3Rhode Island126,849+2612,525+87,780116,544119,7412,3843,022,3062,852,9521,059,361[1] [2] [projections]
4Massachusetts582,844+1,16416,182+38537,79528,86784,5622,34816,317,9372,367,4916,892,503[1] [projections]
5Mississippi295,295+3016,724+43273,43715,13499,2212,2592,472,673830,8302,976,149[1] [2] [3] [projections]
6Arizona818,670+84916,060+81114,855687,755112,4742,2064,210,980578,5337,278,717[1] [projections]
7Connecticut283,128+5027,658+7107,218168,25279,4122,1486,804,9291,908,6623,565,287[1] [2] [projections]
8South Dakota112,652+1821,888108,7891,975127,3392,134

Yeah, I suppose it is better late than never.
The lockdowns were only used to make Trump look bad. Especially, it happened during an Election year. If it was any other year, we wouldn't even be in lockdowns in the first place.
Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Democrats create disasters or.....or....they're just taking advantage of them. Either way....they suck ass.
This is why they're so despicable.
LIAR!!!!!
Truth hurts eh?
Lying scum like you are incapable of telling the truth!

Good job Kristi!

NY, NJ, and CA are worldwide transportation hubs, Utah is a wilderness nobody in the world wants to go.

Forum List

Back