Texas

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
I have said it more than once, if I had the opportunity to start fresh, I would start in Texas...
God Bless Texas...

1614716767518.png

Today we celebrate the great state of Texas and the birth of a new Republic that was born on this day, March 2nd, in 1836 against all odds.
While the battles weren't yet over, the signing of the Texas Declaration of Independence marked the Republic's official release from the grip of the Mexican government. Through pure Texan grit and determination, Texas became the 28th state of the United States of America less than a decade later.

I married a Texan....best choice I ever made.

Wonderful husband, fantastic dad, hard working, God fearing... pretty much what sissy left males will never be
^^^THIS^^^

Probably not easily offended either.

Offend his princess daughters.

It'll end ugly
Same with me and my daughters....but that's family. Pretty sure he would not get offended by a racist joke from a comedian.

He's pretty laid back. Laughs at most of it but not fond of progtards

I married a Texan....best choice I ever made.

Wonderful husband, fantastic dad, hard working, God fearing... pretty much what sissy left males will never be
^^^THIS^^^

Probably not easily offended either.

Offend his princess daughters.

It'll end ugly
Same with me and my daughters....but that's family. Pretty sure he would not get offended by a racist joke from a comedian.

He's pretty laid back. Laughs at most of it but not fond of progtards
Outstanding!

No one should be bragging about Texas these days. They got duped by green energy, greedy power companies, and political leaders asleep at the wheel! Now, add in another border crisis and well, Texas, it's been nice knowin' y'all! :hhello:

Forum List

Back