Texas A&M: No, Kyle Rittenhouse Won’t Be Admitted. Arizona State: He Won’t Be Coming Back Here Either

"Rittenhouse went to Twitter to correct himself on Monday, saying that he is actually planning to attend Blinn College, a two-year public college in Brenham.

”Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” he tweeted on Monday. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future. I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M.”

"Rittenhouse went to Twitter to correct himself on Monday, saying that he is actually planning to attend Blinn College, a two-year public college in Brenham.

”Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” he tweeted on Monday. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future. I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M.”

How was his HS career robbed? He was a drop out before he went to Kenosha.

“Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” Rittenhouse wrote Monday afternoon on Twitter. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future. I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M. I’m excited to join Texas A&M in 2023!” ibid

Another lie.

He wasn’t ‘robbed’ of anything.

No one forced Rittenhouse to travel to another state in an effort to murder black Americans.

Like most rightwing racists he’s a liar and a coward.
No, he’s a hero who killed two of your shitstains. In self- defense per the jury.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he would be attending Texas A&M University during an episode of "The Charlie Kirk Show" podcast posted on YouTube Saturday.

"I'm going to be going there, and it's going to be awesome," Rittenhouse said after donning a baseball cap with the university's insignia on it. "Beautiful campus, amazing people, amazing food."

A university spokesperson told The Dallas Morning News on Sunday that Rittenhouse would not be in attendance.

"He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall," Kelly Brown, the spokesperson, said.

Rittenhouse took online classes at Arizona State University last year but said he dropped them during his homicide trial and wanted to resume them afterward. Students demanded that he be expelled from the university after he was acquitted of the charges against him.

ASU previously told Insider that Rittenhouse was no longer in attendance at the university.

:auiqs.jpg:
Suddenly....now that pop and fresh is trying to get into college...it will be a Nobel quest once more. Last week (and I predict in about a month or less), colleges were "indoctrination camps".

Kyle Rittenhouse said he would be attending Texas A&M University during an episode of "The Charlie Kirk Show" podcast posted on YouTube Saturday.

"I'm going to be going there, and it's going to be awesome," Rittenhouse said after donning a baseball cap with the university's insignia on it. "Beautiful campus, amazing people, amazing food."

A university spokesperson told The Dallas Morning News on Sunday that Rittenhouse would not be in attendance.

"He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall," Kelly Brown, the spokesperson, said.

Rittenhouse took online classes at Arizona State University last year but said he dropped them during his homicide trial and wanted to resume them afterward. Students demanded that he be expelled from the university after he was acquitted of the charges against him.

ASU previously told Insider that Rittenhouse was no longer in attendance at the university.

:auiqs.jpg:
Saw this on my Facebook feed:

1654553779799.png

I sure hope this young man gets it figured out. He went looking for trouble in Kenosha and found it.

But this sort of thing just seems beyond the pale of piling on...its just sad.

Saw this on my Facebook feed:

I sure hope this young man gets it figured out. He went looking for trouble in Kenosha and found it.

But this sort of thing just seems beyond the pale of piling on...its just sad.

It is sad. He had no idea what picking up that gun was going to do to his life. He now sees he is forever cast to the dark side. He wants the innocence back, that he once had, and be able to be part of a circle of people he can no longer be a part of, or want him around.

And he doesn't want the company of the soulless, callous knuckle draggers, he became a part of when he picked up that gun.

It is sad. He had no idea what picking up that gun was going to do to his life. He now sees he is forever cast to the dark side. He wants the innocence back, that he once had, and be able to be part of a circle of people he can no longer be a part of, or want him around.

And he doesn't want the company of the soulless, callous knuckle draggers, he became a part of when he picked up that gun.
I don’t know what to make of it.

Forum List

Back