Texas A&M: No, Kyle Rittenhouse Won’t Be Admitted. Arizona State: He Won’t Be Coming Back Here Either

He will be very successful...

When he gets old enough, he will run for at least a US House seat...and hopefully in time, he will be ready to be a presidential nominee....

he already has a great resume...he doesn't even really have to graduate college...just say he graduated top of his class like Herschel did....nobody cares if you made it up...

Someone's college grades and stuff only matters if you are a leftist Commie
You may be right, look at the white supremacist that's in the office right now.
Shows you that anyone can get there.

You may be right, look at the white supremacist that's in the office right now.
Shows you that anyone can get there.
Well, if you are trying to claim Kyle is a white supremacist, cool....

If you are claiming Biden is a white supremacist, that's cool too...

It means that this country has a LONG HISTORY of electing white supremacists to the presidency.....what does that say about the United States then??

Do you morons ever think thru your bullshit or just say it by reflex?

You mean all that talk here yesterday was nothing but bullshit?

Update:

Update:

Just like I said, you cocksucking piece of hating filth.

Many kids go to Blinn and transfer. It's a cooperative set up, because A&M can't take everybody, but kids who are committed enough to move there and go to Blinn are much more "preferable" as future Alum because they are that committed. We want those kids too.

Just like I said, you cocksucking piece of hating filth.

The people he wants to be around, don’t want him around. He’s a pariah amongst his own peers. He will never be accepted in anything other than Aryan Nation.

Which is ironic considering the fact if he would have went to prison, that’s the not place he would have been safe in general population.

That’s what you rightards are now in America now, just a white prison gang.

Congratulations princess, you got what you wanted.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he would be attending Texas A&M University during an episode of "The Charlie Kirk Show" podcast posted on YouTube Saturday.

"I'm going to be going there, and it's going to be awesome," Rittenhouse said after donning a baseball cap with the university's insignia on it. "Beautiful campus, amazing people, amazing food."

A university spokesperson told The Dallas Morning News on Sunday that Rittenhouse would not be in attendance.

"He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall," Kelly Brown, the spokesperson, said.

Rittenhouse took online classes at Arizona State University last year but said he dropped them during his homicide trial and wanted to resume them afterward. Students demanded that he be expelled from the university after he was acquitted of the charges against him.

ASU previously told Insider that Rittenhouse was no longer in attendance at the university.

:auiqs.jpg:
He's a hero and will be set for life. I find it admirable that he wants to improve himself although his fortune and success are a given.

The people he wants to be around, don’t want him around.
How do you know?
He’s a pariah amongst his own peers.
Lie
He will never be accepted in anything other than Aryan Nation.
So you hope.

Just admit that you are mad as fuck that he killed your commie ilk and got away with it,....rightfully so.

CRY BITCH!!!!
:laughing0301:
:boo_hoo14:
:CryingCow:

Which is ironic considering the fact if he would have went to prison, that’s the not place he would have been safe in general population.
Guess will never know.....
:laughing0301:
:CryingCow:
That’s what you rightards are now in America now, just a white prison gang.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Congratulations princess, you got what you wanted.
And you didn't...
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Update:

“Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” Rittenhouse wrote Monday afternoon on Twitter. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future. I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M. I’m excited to join Texas A&M in 2023!” ibid

Another lie.

He wasn’t ‘robbed’ of anything.

No one forced Rittenhouse to travel to another state in an effort to murder black Americans.

Like most rightwing racists he’s a liar and a coward.

“Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” Rittenhouse wrote Monday afternoon on Twitter. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future. I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M. I’m excited to join Texas A&M in 2023!” ibid

Another lie.

He wasn’t ‘robbed’ of anything.

No one forced Rittenhouse to travel to another state in an effort to murder black Americans.

Like most rightwing racists he’s a liar and a coward.
:CryingCow: :CryingCow: :CryingCow: :CryingCow: :CryingCow:

Many kids go to Blinn and transfer. It's a cooperative set up, because A&M can't take everybody, but kids who are committed enough to move there and go to Blinn are much more "preferable" as future Alum because they are that committed. We want those kids too.
Blinn college was a girl's college...tee hee hee.
It would be good to see if Blinn says anything (like wait..what?)

Forum List

Back