Texas A&M: No, Kyle Rittenhouse Won’t Be Admitted. Arizona State: He Won’t Be Coming Back Here Either

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Kyle Rittenhouse said he would be attending Texas A&M University during an episode of "The Charlie Kirk Show" podcast posted on YouTube Saturday.

"I'm going to be going there, and it's going to be awesome," Rittenhouse said after donning a baseball cap with the university's insignia on it. "Beautiful campus, amazing people, amazing food."

A university spokesperson told The Dallas Morning News on Sunday that Rittenhouse would not be in attendance.

"He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall," Kelly Brown, the spokesperson, said.

Rittenhouse took online classes at Arizona State University last year but said he dropped them during his homicide trial and wanted to resume them afterward. Students demanded that he be expelled from the university after he was acquitted of the charges against him.

ASU previously told Insider that Rittenhouse was no longer in attendance at the university.

:auiqs.jpg:

Kyle Rittenhouse said he would be attending Texas A&M University during an episode of "The Charlie Kirk Show" podcast posted on YouTube Saturday.

"I'm going to be going there, and it's going to be awesome," Rittenhouse said after donning a baseball cap with the university's insignia on it. "Beautiful campus, amazing people, amazing food."

A university spokesperson told The Dallas Morning News on Sunday that Rittenhouse would not be in attendance.

"He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall," Kelly Brown, the spokesperson, said.

Rittenhouse took online classes at Arizona State University last year but said he dropped them during his homicide trial and wanted to resume them afterward. Students demanded that he be expelled from the university after he was acquitted of the charges against him.

ASU previously told Insider that Rittenhouse was no longer in attendance at the university.

You mean all that talk here yesterday was nothing but bullshit?

Unless he is lying (or just getting ahead of himself) you are taking a page out of the Canadian book of "cancellation" by deeming a person "personas non gratas". If he is not successful due to his poor performance or lack of effort that is one issue, but to deny him based on politics is vile and betrays American Principles.

You have a court system that citizens rely on and must have faith. I think it was a horrible idea to have someone so young defending stores with such a gun, but, a jury of his peers saw it differently.

He should be allowed to pursue his life now. Even if he had a criminal record, he would qualify for a pardon as some point. You don't destroy people for life, even if he is a young idiot who probably should never have been in that situation.

Wait, so he decided he wants to go to my Alma Mater, but has not applied or been accepted for THIS summer or fall?

Okay.

And?

What's the story here?

Maybe he is a liar.
What's the lie?

I don't see where he said he had already been accepted.

I knew MANY people who would move to College Station and attend Blinn College (affectionately referred to as "Blindergarden") until their basics were completed, then transfer in as sophomores or even juniors.

The university is much more willing to accept transfers who have committed to that level. Plus, they need transfers to fill in for the kids who get in over their heads and fail out. (A&M is a VERY hard school)(we actually have grades, unlike Ivy faggots).

What's the lie?

I don't see where he said he had already been accepted.

I knew MANY people who would move to College Station and attend Blinn College (affectionately referred to as "Blindergarden") until their basics were completed, then transfer in as sophomores or even juniors.

The university is much more willing to accept transfers who have committed to that level. Plus, they need transfers to fill in for the kids who get in over their heads and fail out. (A&M is a VERY hard school)(we actually have grades, unlike Ivy faggots).
I think he lies.

More likely the case than anything. He is probably going to knock down some additional basics and transfer in when appropriate.

Lots of kids did that when I was there.
Good luck with that. Its quite difficult to get into A&M, UT Austin, UT Dallas, or UT San Antonio now. UT Austin is top 6% now I believe. As noted I don't believe he graduated high school. Frankly I am pretty sure he's on the spectrum.

Good luck with that. Its quite difficult to get into A&M, UT Austin, UT Dallas, or UT San Antonio now. UT Austin is top 6% now I believe. As noted I don't believe he graduated high school. Frankly I am pretty sure he's on the spectrum.
And severely groomed.

Awww, were you looking to pay his tuition??

I know it is hard going in as a freshman.

It's a whole lot easier to get basics done first and transfer to any of those schools. They are looking for transfer students because of attrition.

Unless he is lying (or just getting ahead of himself) you are taking a page out of the Canadian book of "cancellation" by deeming a person "personas non gratas". If he is not successful due to his poor performance or lack of effort that is one issue, but to deny him based on politics is vile and betrays American Principles.

You have a court system that citizens rely on and must have faith. I think it was a horrible idea to have someone so young defending stores with such a gun, but, a jury of his peers saw it differently.

He should be allowed to pursue his life now. Even if he had a criminal record, he would qualify for a pardon as some point. You don't destroy people for life, even if he is a young idiot who probably should never have been in that situation.
He will be very successful...

When he gets old enough, he will run for at least a US House seat...and hopefully in time, he will be ready to be a presidential nominee....

he already has a great resume...he doesn't even really have to graduate college...just say he graduated top of his class like Herschel did....nobody cares if you made it up...

Someone's college grades and stuff only matters if you are a leftist Commie

It's a whole lot easier to get basics done first and transfer to any of those schools. They are looking for transfer students because of attrition.

Fair statement, however the transfer requirements have ramped up appreciably in the last ten years also. "Didn't graduate high school" is a nonstarter for any Tier One university, much less one where he's not a Texas citizen.

In my younger days, I would go to competitions wearing a UT Dad shirt and an A&M Dad hat. People would look at me funny. Then I would show them my UH ring and their heads would explode.

Forum List

Back