Tennessee Finally Has The Courage To Put The Homeless Where They Belong

For people that don't have mental issues, they can get together and rent an apartment somewhere. Three or four incomes even at low wages can put a roof over their heads.
So for the people who are well-off -- complaining about "inflation" and "taxes" -- shouldn't they just shut up and work harder, or put 3 or 4 incomes together??

I am far more in favor of helping those who most need it than catering to those who ain't struggling to survive from hour to hour -- nor do I get satisfaction from poor-shaming like so many Conservatives do...

But I guess we all need someone to look down on huh

Are you going to adopt every baby that is not aborted but unwanted by the mother? You know, so you are not a gigantic hypocrite

If the mother didn't want the baby the mother shouldn't have had sex. Their are consequences to your actions. There are at least a dozen ways to prevent pregnancy. She chooses not to use any of them, that's her fault.

Says a lot about you for "laughing" at a post saying that an adult should be responsible for their actions. Typical lib.

The vast majority of the homeless are in Democrat run cities, Democrat mayors, Democrat City Council. When homeless show up in the GOP run burbs they are not there long, they get tossed. The homeless hang out in Dem cities because you idiots support them.
Homeless folk tend to congregate where there is some support. It is non exisstnt in rural areas so they move to the city.

I asked you to name policies, not speak in platitudes....this conservative habit of simply saying "fewer regulations" as if just cutting regulations for the fun of it -- is a solution... is not a solution...not without explaining what those regulations are...can you tell me which regulations caused rent to increase across the country for example?

"For Beadle, his situation is now untenable.His $1,500-a-month rent was already a struggle for him to pay, and if late on rent payments he incurs a $100 fee. With the latest rental increase of nearly $450, he worries about his future in Sarasota."

Last I checked, Sarasota is "Republican controlled" city in a state that is "Republican controlled" -- can you tell me what regulations caused rent to be increased by nearly 500 bucks?? Or isn't that just capitalism in action??

And the reason rural areas are cheaper is because LESS PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE THERE.....that is why when someone in one of those areas graduate high-school..their main goal is to LEAVE...and if more and more people moved to rural areas, guess what...they won't be rural anymore..and guess what? those people will demand more in terms of public services that wasn't needed when it was RURAL..that is how societies work
Its also wierd that crime occurs where there are more people. How does that shit happen ?

Homelessness and poverty are a natural consequence of capitalism. If a few folk corner the wealth there is a lot less to go around and some poor fucker is going to go hungry.
If I own all the land theen you wont own any of it. That is just the way it is.

For people that don't have mental issues, they can get together and rent an apartment somewhere. Three or four incomes even at low wages can put a roof over their heads.
You did a good and human thing. What my post means is that is doesn't matter what these people may think they prefer; they are not capable of the judgement you and I have and we need to do the necessary for them and for the community. Having women and children and the elderly confronted by this segment of the population is not humanist, it is reprehensible.

Homelessness and poverty are a natural consequence of capitalism. If a few folk corner the wealth there is a lot less to go around and some poor fucker is going to go hungry.
If I own all the land theen you wont own any of it. That is just the way it is.
That may represent some part of the group we are talking about, but the real cases are people that lack the ability to deal with life rationally, logically and reasonably. They are incapable of genuine exercise of "rights", mostly because of mental problems that involve some form of substance "abuse".

Homeless folk tend to congregate where there is some support. It is non exisstnt in rural areas so they move to the city.
Would that be where a good chunk of the welfare and free medical people congregate also? It exists in all areas I realize. But the cities are so fertile. Perma ghettos! And the price rises more and more to keep treading water.

No. But thanks for the idiotic question, arising from lack of basic human qualities.
Strike a nerve! All city dwellers know the truth. All who have worked or gone to school in certain areas know the guarantees. Such a massive game played. But the price of existence is anger, crime and death. The prog experiments in legality have been going on for too long. The globalists will not have time for this in a poorer America.

Strike a nerve! All city dwellers know the truth. All who have worked or gone to school in certain areas know the guarantees. Such a massive game played. But the price of existence is anger, crime and death. The prog experiments in legality have been going on for too long. The globalists will not have time for this in a poorer America.
I struck a nerve! Thanks for the embarrassing right wing paranoia manifesto.

Some will look you in the eye and tell you "be thankful for that $15 per hour. On that you can live wonderfully". That's wrong, that's not living.
If you’re only capable of earning mini wage you don’t deserve to have a life… you need to be using every minute you’re not working to get the skills for a real job.

If you’re only capable of earning mini wage you don’t deserve to have a life… you need to be using every minute you’re not working to get the skills for a real job.
Sorry dude. We stopped listening to sociopaths like you long ago.

I struck a nerve! Thanks for the embarrassing right wing paranoia manifesto.
There are endless people in cities who know the deal. They clean the shit up and then get blamed for it if not done to the satisfaction of the citizens receiving government benefits. A tough way to live. Perhaps Progs can relent on these programs and get tougher and make changes. White rural areas have a poor problem issue also. Especially white males. They are not on the top of the list in receiving the programs.

Or weaning yourself on what ever dope you're addicted to. So many times I've seen people not take a job because they drug screen. They choose to work low wage jobs that don't drug test.

But I thought there were no real jobs left because Democrats destroyed America and plus illegals aliens took all the jobs and stuff

Would that be where a good chunk of the welfare and free medical people congregate also? It exists in all areas I realize. But the cities are so fertile. Perma ghettos! And the price rises more and more to keep treading water.
Where I live the neighbouring town is a bit of a tourist trap. The local council decided to clean the streets of beggars. Closed hostels and so on.
They all move 15 miles down the road to my town where we maintained services.
People follow the support because they have to eat and breathe.

Forum List

Back