Tennessee Finally Has The Courage To Put The Homeless Where They Belong

Homelessness and poverty are a natural consequence of capitalism. If a few folk corner the wealth there is a lot less to go around and some poor fucker is going to go hungry.
If I own all the land theen you wont own any of it. That is just the way it is.

Your comment reminds me of a Rush Limbaugh segment. He said when he was a child and didn't finish his dinner, his mother would always tell him that there are children starving in China. After one too many times, Rush asked his mother "If I eat everything on my plate, how does that help one starving Chinese child?"

I don't know about your country, but in ours, money is not finite. You can make as much or as little as you desire. If the rich had anything to do with it, when I ask my boss for a raise, he'd tell me he'd love to give me one, but he can't because the rich have all the money. Or if I went to the bank for a car loan. That's never happened in my life or anybody I know.

So this leftist concept of the rich having too much money is a total lie. How much money one has is not due to what others have. It's a cop out for failure.

Where I live the neighbouring town is a bit of a tourist trap. The local council decided to clean the streets of beggars. Closed hostels and so on.
They all move 15 miles down the road to my town where we maintained services.
People follow the support because they have to eat and breathe.

If you prefer they steal it because they will to eat.

Your comment reminds me of a Rush Limbaugh segment. He said when he was a child and didn't finish his dinner, his mother would always tell him that there are children starving in China. After one too many times, Rush asked his mother "If I eat everything on my plate, how does that help one starving Chinese child?"

I don't know about your country, but in ours, money is not finite. You can make as much or as little as you desire. If the rich had anything to do with it, when I ask my boss for a raise, he'd tell me he'd love to give me one, but he can't because the rich have all the money. Or if I went to the bank for a car loan. That's never happened in my life or anybody I know.

So this leftist concept of the rich having too much money is a total lie. How much money one has is not due to what others have. It's a cop out for failure.
You are well trained.If I own all the land you aint getting any. Thats the way it is,

So for the people who are well-off -- complaining about "inflation" and "taxes" -- shouldn't they just shut up and work harder, or put 3 or 4 incomes together??

I am far more in favor of helping those who most need it than catering to those who ain't struggling to survive from hour to hour -- nor do I get satisfaction from poor-shaming like so many Conservatives do...

But I guess we all need someone to look down on huh

I'm not looking down on anybody. But there are people who are homeless by choice and those of no fault of their own. I sympathize with the people that don't have any choice. Trust me, up north we understand how inhumane homelessness can be in our brutal winters. I couldn't imagine it.

My late Uncle used to work at a hotel with two homeless coworkers years ago. He told me every Friday they'd get their paychecks, run to the railroad tracks during lunch, and return on time. He said he had no idea what they did with their paychecks, but they easily made enough money to afford an apartment together. It's simply a sickness is all.

If they’re on dope they don’t deserve anything other than a shallow, unmarked grave.

To be honest I could care less if anybody is on dope, just as long as they're not intoxicated on the job. I've worked jobs like that and it's frightening when these jokers are full throttle on a tow motor.

Given the fact our insurance companies run our country now, we have to comply to their demands unfortunately. If you can't get a job because of dope, the only logical thing to do is stop using it. If you can't stop, get help to stop using it.

You are well trained.If I own all the land you aint getting any. Thats the way it is,

But you don't own all the land, that's the point. Here there is still plenty to go around. How much you make is up to you, not what somebody else has.

If government took most of everything each millionaire had, how does that help me any? It only makes government richer, and we all know what they would do with the money. They'll waste it, and if it's Democrats in charge, they will use it to buy votes like they do now.

But you don't own all the land, that's the point. Here there is still plenty to go around. How much you make is up to you, not what somebody else has.

If government took most of everything each millionaire had, how does that help me any? It only makes government richer, and we all know what they would do with the money. They'll waste it, and if it's Democrats in charge, they will use it to buy votes like they do now.
It neednt go to the government. They could pay people a bit more. Taation is skewed towards the rich when it should be skewed towards the poor.

It neednt go to the government. They could pay people a bit more. Taation is skewed towards the rich when it should be skewed towards the poor.

The top 1% of taxpayers paid 25% of taxes collected for the entire country which is seven times more than the entire bottom 50% of taxpayers. Yeah, those rich people are really screwing everybody else.

Let me ask, do you pay "a bit more" for a product or service you buy? If you get three estimates on a major plumbing job for your house, do you choose the highest one? How about a landscape company to do your lawn? Do you take the highest bid to get the transmission rebuilt on your car?

You leftists live with this delusion that people start companies to provide good paying jobs and benefits. People don't start companies for that reason, they start companies to produce a product or service for a profit.

If I'm working at McDonald's making ten bucks an hour, it's not because the rich guy has too much, it's because I don't have any marketable skills to offer employers. If I want to make more than ten bucks per hour, I need to get into a profession or a trade where such talents pay much more.

If you want to share in the profits of the company you work for, then make sure one of the benefits with the job is profit sharing. If you can't find any, then buy stock of the company you work for and you too can share in their profits. Some companies offer discounted stock to their employees.

“Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, my Father has blessed you! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you took me into your home. I needed clothes, and you gave me something to wear. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’ “Then the people who have God’s approval will reply to him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you or see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you as a stranger and take you into our homes or see you in need of clothes and give you something to wear? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ “The king will answer them, ‘I can guarantee this truth: Whatever you did for one of my brothers or sisters, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did for me.’
The poor and "hungry" in the US today would be considered rich in Biblical Palestine. Hungry meant you hadn't eaten in days and poor meant you were lucky to have a toe sack to cover up with and that if you were lucky maybe you could find some place out of the wind and cold to sleep at night.

The poor and "hungry" in the US today would be considered rich in Biblical Palestine. Hungry meant you hadn't eaten in days and poor meant you were lucky to have a toe sack to cover up with and that if you were lucky maybe you could find some place out of the wind and cold to sleep at night.

I am sure that justification will work well for you when you stand before the throne.

Just imagine how many more services would be available if the millions of illegals you love so much were gone.

you people and you total reliance on emotions. According to you all I either hate everything or love everything. It is like trying to talk to a 2nd grader.

Forum List

Back