Tennessee Finally Has The Courage To Put The Homeless Where They Belong

Some will look you in the eye and tell you "be thankful for that $15 per hour. On that you can live wonderfully". That's wrong, that's not living.

I think near draconian measures are required..a la Duterte...for criminals.

The homeless are actually a complicated issue.

However to solve this problem there need to be systems, and measures available.
I thought Duterte had it going on. I wanted that kind of resolve in this country. Until something gets done, it's just all gum flapping.

Fix it, motherfuckers, or get the hell out of the way of those who will.

Texas and Florida are among the top 5 states in homelessness....are they blue states??

Or does it just make you feel better to just declare blue states as the blame...the other states are New York and California...

Do you know why these are the top 5 states? Because they are the top 5 most populous states, dunce...

Can you tell me what "conservative policies" prevent homelessness...not platitudes about freedom and jobs, but ACTUAL POLICIES ..then explain why none of those policies are in the current law in this OP??
Homeless populations congregate in the warmer areas of the country so of course the southern tier of states have a lot of homeless.

High percentages of illegals are homeless as well particularly when they first come to the US so yes, of course that means the gulf states and SW states are going to have higher numbers of illegals.

Secure the damned border and start mass removals of illegals and we can solve a whole lot of that problem.

Texas and Florida are among the top 5 states in homelessness....are they blue states??

Or does it just make you feel better to just declare blue states as the blame...the other states are New York and California...

Do you know why these are the top 5 states? Because they are the top 5 most populous states, dunce...

Can you tell me what "conservative policies" prevent homelessness...not platitudes about freedom and jobs, but ACTUAL POLICIES ..then explain why none of those policies are in the current law in this OP??
My god you are idiot, of course they are they are. They are number 2 and 3 in population. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought Duterte had it going on. I wanted that kind of resolve in this country. Until something gets done, it's just all gum flapping.

Fix it, motherfuckers, or get the hell out of the way of those who will.
It's typical of Conservatives pull out a bottle of Jergens and jerk off to fantasies of draconian measures being aimed at the least powerless in the country....

Matter of fact, one of the main motivating factors of being a conservative is the idea you are doing something AGAINST a certain class of people than doing something "FOR" that same class of people...

While always being ok with the idea of lavishing luxuries on the precious few at the top as if it is business as usual...

No wonder Conservatives hated MLK...

M_005-mlk.008 (15).jpg

It's typical of Conservatives pull out a bottle of Jergens and jerk off to fantasies of draconian measures being aimed at the least powerless in the country....

Matter of fact, one of the main motivating factors of being a conservative is the idea you are doing something AGAINST a certain class of people than doing something "FOR" that same class of people...

While always being ok with the idea of lavishing luxuries on the precious few at the top as if it is business as usual...

View attachment 653866
I iterate.

My god you are idiot, of course they are they are. They are number 2 and 3 in population. :auiqs.jpg:
so the whole thing about "but but Red states don't have homelessness" was just bullshit, correct??

Guess what else red states have a lot of......welfare dollars from the federal government.....

So back to the other question you dodged like a pussy....can you tell me about these conservative policies that eliminates homelessness and why those policies aren't in this bill??

I iterate.
Yea, you iterate -- but your precious GOP doesn't...why?? Are they ashamed of their own positions??

In fact, they find every way possible to weasel around the shit they really want to do...

Why are they so afraid to campaign on imposing draconian measures on working class and poor people??

Why did these dic suckers fake having concern for folks with mental illness -- while their base composes of morons like you, who wishes to treat the mentally ill like trash...

View attachment 653866
I can sympathize with some of your concerns.

It's understandable to be concerned with the effect on the homeless, but if nothing is done, what about the effect on the other people who want to use those spaces for their intended purpose? Don't they deserve a fair say? Why should they have to put up with lawlessness and damages caused by the homeless who are mis-using those spaces?

I'll agree there may be better solutions than criminalizing the homeless. But one thing that hasn't been pointed out in this thread is that by putting them in correctional facilities (a real correctional facility, not just a jail), some of them may get the treatment and rehabilitation they need so they can move on with their life and end up happier. I've talked with many former convicts that say going to prison was the best thing that ever happened to them and the experience saved their lives.

Yea, you iterate -- but your precious GOP doesn't...why?? Are they ashamed of their own positions??

In fact, they find every way possible to weasel around the shit they really want to do...

Why are they so afraid to campaign on imposing draconian measures on working class and poor people??

Why did these dic suckers fake having concern for folks with mental illness -- while their base composes of morons like you, who wishes to treat the mentally ill like trash...
Keep trolling, bifflette. I'm sure it gets you some points..................................... somewhere.

so the whole thing about "but but Red states don't have homelessness" was just bullshit, correct??

Guess what else red states have a lot of......welfare dollars from the federal government.....

So back to the other question you dodged like a pussy....can you tell me about these conservative policies that eliminates homelessness and why those policies aren't in this bill??
Ask the conservative folks who run the Burbs Biffy. If they get a cluster of homeless they get rid of them real fast.

Forum List

Back