Tennessee Finally Has The Courage To Put The Homeless Where They Belong

The top 1% of taxpayers paid 25% of taxes collected for the entire country which is seven times more than the entire bottom 50% of taxpayers. Yeah, those rich people are really screwing everybody else.

Let me ask, do you pay "a bit more" for a product or service you buy? If you get three estimates on a major plumbing job for your house, do you choose the highest one? How about a landscape company to do your lawn? Do you take the highest bid to get the transmission rebuilt on your car?

You leftists live with this delusion that people start companies to provide good paying jobs and benefits. People don't start companies for that reason, they start companies to produce a product or service for a profit.

If I'm working at McDonald's making ten bucks an hour, it's not because the rich guy has too much, it's because I don't have any marketable skills to offer employers. If I want to make more than ten bucks per hour, I need to get into a profession or a trade where such talents pay much more.

If you want to share in the profits of the company you work for, then make sure one of the benefits with the job is profit sharing. If you can't find any, then buy stock of the company you work for and you too can share in their profits. Some companies offer discounted stock to their employees.
Trickle down ? Yeah that really works lol.

The poor and "hungry" in the US today would be considered rich in Biblical Palestine

The standard of living of the poor in this country is higher precisely because we give assistance to poor people. They would be homeless and starving just like someone from the year 0, if we didn't.

So you are basically using the successes of our assistance programs as a cudgel against them.

*seat belt law passes, traffic deaths decrease

"Look how low traffic deaths are! See, we don't need seat belt laws!"

Last edited:
you people and you total reliance on emotions. According to you all I either hate everything or love everything. It is like trying to talk to a 2nd grader.

Talk about projecting. 20 million illegals are taxing the system beyond its ability to function.

That ain't emotional, dumbshit. That is a fact.

Talk about projecting. 20 million illegals are taxing the system beyond its ability to function.

No, that's a lie you regurgitated from a blog headline to a blog you never even read.

and the people you voted for let them in.

Ummmm, no. The person I voted for kept them out.

The loons YOU voted for, have opened the gates wide open.

DURRRRRR

So, prior to 2016 you had never voted for a Repub? Really? That is the lie you are going to go with now?

The people I voted for have sadly not won, so it is not really their fault.

The standard of living of the poor in this country is higher precisely because we give assistance to poor people. They would be homeless and starving just like someone from the year 0, if we didn't.

So you are basically using the successes of our assistance programs as a cudgel against them.

*seat belt law passes, traffic deaths decrease

"Look how low traffic deaths are! See, we don't need seat belt laws!"
As usual you are making things up. I have never even suggested that all of our social safety net programs should be abolished.

No poverty program however will ever work to lift everyone out of poverty because the bottom 1/4-1/3 of any society will do nothing more than it takes to get by from one day to the next.

We can't force people to develop a work ethic, learn a skill or a trade or get a degree so they can lift themselves up from the bottom if they don't want to succeed on their own.

Here's what the mayor of Aurora Colorado found out about why people are "homeless". He went undercover and spent a week with them.

‘Homeless Mike’ Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman Goes Undercover To Live On The Streets, Sleep On Sidewalks With The Homeless​

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)– Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman added a new title to his resume last week — Homeless Mike. The Marine Corps veteran and former state treasurer, secretary of state and congressman, went undercover for a week to live among the homeless in Aurora and Denver.

Here's what the mayor of Aurora Colorado found out about why people are "homeless". He went undercover and spent a week with them.

‘Homeless Mike’ Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman Goes Undercover To Live On The Streets, Sleep On Sidewalks With The Homeless​

Good article.

But Tennessee is a red state. There are no homeless in red states.
LOL. Well, we certainly know there are homeless in blue states - by the droves. This place had 1900. Compare that to NYC, LA, SF, and many others. There you go, rushing off to figure the per capita numbers.

But Tennessee is a red state. There are no homeless in red states.
Who exactly has ever made that claim?

Every large city has a homeless population and virtually all of them have one thing in common, decades of control by democrats.

LOL. Well, we certainly know there are homeless in blue states - by the droves. This place had 1900. Compare that to NYC, LA, SF, and many others. There you go, rushing off to figure the per capita numbers.

The leftist idea is to put the homeless in luxury apartments many of the working can't afford. Word gets out. Homeless people have cell phones too. The next thing you know they are all running where they will be treated like royalty instead of a basket case.

Forum List

Back