Tennessee: Everyone Can Vote By Mail

Texas also has been sued and Judge overturned the ban against absentee voting in the midst of the pandemic

Several states who have refused have been sued, including Texas, where a federal judge last month ordered absentee voting be made available to any voter in the pandemic.

The wave is coming

The voter suppression is not going to work this year, Republicans!

That'll be overruled.

Just to clarify, are you saying voting by mail in Tennessee will be overruled or voter suppression will be overruled?

Voting by mail.

I've never voted by mail in this country. I will vote at the polls, and probably like always, vote early to avoid the crowds. I would be in favor of extended early voting.

Texas also has been sued and Judge overturned the ban against absentee voting in the midst of the pandemic

Several states who have refused have been sued, including Texas, where a federal judge last month ordered absentee voting be made available to any voter in the pandemic.

The wave is coming
and that lib rent-a-judge has already been reversed by a higher court

The Treasury trusted the USPS to deliver hundreds of millions of checks. The States can trust them to deliver ballots. Anything disagreement to these facts is moronic hyperbole.

Let them try.
THANK YOU.png
They will, under Trump's Leave No Vote Behind special program recognizing that some foreigners are better than some Americans. At least 10-15%. :lmao:

The wave is coming
and that lib rent-a-judge has already been reversed by a higher court

The appeal court issued a stay which is nothing more than a freeze until they decide if they want to hear the case or not. It has not been reversed. They will either hear argument from both sides and then make a decision. Or they can just lift the stay and the ruling still stand.

The appeal court issued a stay which is nothing more than a freeze until they decide if they want to hear the case or not. It has not been reversed.
That is not a win for the democrats by any stretch

The appeal court issued a stay which is nothing more than a freeze until they decide if they want to hear the case or not. It has not been reversed.
That is not a win for the democrats by any stretch

Well I didn't say it was a win only that it will continue in the courts in response to others who say that its was a reversal in favor of republicans.

Forum List

Back