Ukrainian Prosecutors Find No Evidence Against Hunter Biden

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The Ukraine just blew up one of the republican lies. This one about Hunter Biden.

I remember one of the far right radical extremists put up a thread about this when it started insinuating that it was something new and Biden would be put in prison.

It's not a new investigation. It was an investigation into the old investigation. Which both investigations came to the same conclusion. Hunter and Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong.

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 10.13.48 PM.png

You far right radical extremist liars need to find a new lie.

Funny when it was announced that the investigation into the investigation was going to happen the far right radical extremists said it was going to expose all the corruption by the Bidens. That Ukraine didn't have our "deep state" to protect Biden.

Now you all have a different tune.

You people are so predictable and pathetic.

It it only cost $43.25 and a coupon for 10% off at Chick-Fil-A to buy them off.

Biden should do all his corruption with the Ukraine.
Apparently millions in military aide could not buy them off. Must be the chicken sandwich deal. Got to admit, that's a good sandwich, but hate those stupid waffle fries.

Last edited:
Hunter got his job because he struck that perfect balance between alcoholism, cocaine abuse, and whore chasing. .....The fact that his old man was on video bragging about holding billions of dollars over their head in foreign aid payola was just a coincidence.

I'll sell you both a bridge and some prime seaside property in Wyoming.

The Ukraine just blew up one of the republican lies. This one about Hunter Biden.

I remember one of the far right radical extremists put up a thread about this when it started insinuating that it was something new and Biden would be put in prison.

It's not a new investigation. It was an investigation into the old investigation. Which both investigations came to the same conclusion. Hunter and Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong.

View attachment 345872

No one of credibility has ever said that Hunter did anything wrong. This is a red herring. There is nothing wrong with cashing in on the family name and if he did commit any crimes, it would be against America, not Ukraine.

The problems stem from what Joe Biden did for his son.

Nice attempt at try ing to turn the attention on this to something no one is claiming.

View attachment 345872

They stopped talking about Tara. Time to cut this one short too. Fail.

View attachment 345872

Who said anything about hunter Biden being investigated? I knew he was subject to the matter, but they’re investigating joe Biden, not hunter biden. Hunter wasn’t the one who held up aid to oust Viktor shokin, the AG who was investigating burisma at the time. The same guys burismas lawyers in the US petitioned the state department to fire (...lets stop and think why would a foreign business under investigation petition the US state department to fire a prosecutor in their own country?) and then joe pressured Ukraine to do so a couple of days later. Those same burisma lawyers are the ones who later admitted to making things up about shokin, just to cover their ass. While shokin was being ousted the president of Ukraine told Biden, “I asked for his resignation even though he did nothing wrong.”

View attachment 345872

Who said anything about hunter Biden being investigated? I knew he was subject to the matter, but they’re investigating joe Biden, not hunter biden. Hunter wasn’t the one who held up aid to oust Viktor shokin, the AG who was investigating burisma at the time. The same guys burismas lawyers in the US petitioned the state department to fire (...lets stop and think why would a foreign business under investigation petition the US state department to fire a prosecutor in their own country?) and then joe pressured Ukraine to do so a couple of days later. Those same burisma lawyers are the ones who later admitted to making things up about shokin, just to cover their ass. While shokin was being ousted the president of Ukraine told Biden, “I asked for his resignation even though he did nothing wrong.”

No they're not you idiot.

Joe Biden was doing the bidding of the Obama Administration, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union and NATO, when he went to the Ukraine. He was ASSIGNED the job fool.

THE ENTIRE TRUMP CONSPIRACY, IS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA. ONLY IDIOTS AND SUCKERS BELIEVE JOE BIDEN DID ANYTHING NEFARIOUS.

Ukrainian Prosecutors Find No Evidence Against Hunter Biden
Ukrainian prosecutors working for the Obama/Biden installed UkroNazi government? Those Ukrainian prosecutors?

They're all dunces OP. Worse than a mangy dog chasing his tail.

And worse than donkeys, they'll continue to go down this dumb, ignorant and partisan rabbit hole.

Watch them...

Oh sure. They will do what they did with both of the Clintons and the Obamas.

No matter what the evidence, they will continue to repeat the same debunked lies over and over and over again as if it's true.

Apparently millions in military aide could not buy them off. Must be the chicken sandwich deal. Got to admit, that's a good sandwich, but hate those stupid waffle fries.
Biden admitted he got that gig because of his dad. So...not sure where the controversy is?

Biden admitted he got that gig because of his dad. So...not sure where the controversy is?
I am positive (though I have no proof) Hunter did get the job based on Hunter being his son, and would not be surprised if Hunter encourage the thought that it might have influence value. I never saw where Joe called up and vouched for him or was involved in the son's business. That hunter is a pretty sketchy dude from all accounts. Now we hear Ukraine prosecutor has no evidence on on Hunter, so that looks like trump tried to strong arm Ukraine for nothing, but like his chief of staff said "we do things like that, get over it." Looks like trump could have saved us a lot of grief if he had not made the attemp to hold up financial military aide to get them to start investigations against his political rival before the election. All he got for it was getting himself Impeached. Real shrewd move.

Forum List

Back