Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

He does look like someone forced him to take that picture doesnt he?

yeah, cause its so easy to force a black man to take a picture he doesn't want to right? Or is he squinting because the sun is in his eyes. I choose the rational answer.

The relevance of this picture actually means NOTHING. It doesnt mean there are blacks who support the confederacy. Most likely this was taken during some sort of civil war reenactment, it wouldnt be a stretch to believe that members of a community who did this wore different costumes, hell, i would bet southerners, If this is in the south, even wore Union uniforms in the re-enactment.

it could be that to some black people, the relevance of what a civil war re-enactment today... and what the confederate flag means today, is looked at differently from what it meant in 1865, or in 1900 or in 1920.
He most likely would have views quite different from yours, because I'm pretty sure you would never take part in something like that. But that in no way means he doesnt have pride or knowledge or self esteem. It doesnt mean he was forced.. it doesnt mean hes an Uncle Tom. People sometimes have wildly different anc complex views of the world that they form all by themselves.
The relevance of this picture, means very little actually and there is more about this person that we do not know, than we DO KNOW. None of us are really in a position to make a solid judgement without some more info.

You didn't choose the rational answer because it is not rational to try using a picture of a black man wearing a confederate uniform to claim that blacks don't oppose the confederacy. A black person with pride would not put on a fucking confederate uniform. Whites like you need to learn that. The confederate flag means only one thing, white supremacy. The Nazi flag has not changed meaning, and whites like you would hear no excuses made for flying it. We would see no justification of flying the Nazi flag as a symbol of German heritage, but the confederate flag gets all kinds of excuses by whites. If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

Really? who told you that? You assume too much about what I think. Black people have every right to be proud of the stance that was taken.

Secondly I'm not using the picture to claim anything because I'm not the one who posted it. Your problem is you think all black people need to think like you do in order to have pride in themselves. I basically said you really cant judge too much by this picture. And I'm also saying just because a black guy wears a damn piece of cloth you don't like, doesn't mean he's a step n fetch it person. Did you hear the man's opinion? did he tell it to you? I dont think so.
It's just a photograph, story unknown.

Wrong. But you and a whole lot of other whites here seem to think that you can speak for blacks. I happen to be black and I think I know much better than you how blacks feel about seeing a confederate uniform and what we think about blacks who wear that uniform. You don't have any pride if you are black and today decide to play a confederate soldier in a re enactment. I am not the only black thinking that way and if you took your white ass out of this forum and found a majority black forum you might learn how blacks actually think instead of what whites think we need to think.

Like I previously said in post 235, It's something I cannot answer. I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt though for being a descent human being until proven otherwise. I think were done here. i cant communicate with you with out being a racist white.

I don't think you are a racist, but I do think you are not very knowledgeable about how blacks feel about this matter and instead of listening and accepting what we say, you want to explain it to us as whites see it and that seems to come with the attitude that we don't have the right to feel as we do.

yeah, cause its so easy to force a black man to take a picture he doesn't want to right? Or is he squinting because the sun is in his eyes. I choose the rational answer.

The relevance of this picture actually means NOTHING. It doesnt mean there are blacks who support the confederacy. Most likely this was taken during some sort of civil war reenactment, it wouldnt be a stretch to believe that members of a community who did this wore different costumes, hell, i would bet southerners, If this is in the south, even wore Union uniforms in the re-enactment.

it could be that to some black people, the relevance of what a civil war re-enactment today... and what the confederate flag means today, is looked at differently from what it meant in 1865, or in 1900 or in 1920.
He most likely would have views quite different from yours, because I'm pretty sure you would never take part in something like that. But that in no way means he doesnt have pride or knowledge or self esteem. It doesnt mean he was forced.. it doesnt mean hes an Uncle Tom. People sometimes have wildly different anc complex views of the world that they form all by themselves.
The relevance of this picture, means very little actually and there is more about this person that we do not know, than we DO KNOW. None of us are really in a position to make a solid judgement without some more info.

You didn't choose the rational answer because it is not rational to try using a picture of a black man wearing a confederate uniform to claim that blacks don't oppose the confederacy. A black person with pride would not put on a fucking confederate uniform. Whites like you need to learn that. The confederate flag means only one thing, white supremacy. The Nazi flag has not changed meaning, and whites like you would hear no excuses made for flying it. We would see no justification of flying the Nazi flag as a symbol of German heritage, but the confederate flag gets all kinds of excuses by whites. If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

Really? who told you that? You assume too much about what I think. Black people have every right to be proud of the stance that was taken.

Secondly I'm not using the picture to claim anything because I'm not the one who posted it. Your problem is you think all black people need to think like you do in order to have pride in themselves. I basically said you really cant judge too much by this picture. And I'm also saying just because a black guy wears a damn piece of cloth you don't like, doesn't mean he's a step n fetch it person. Did you hear the man's opinion? did he tell it to you? I dont think so.

Wrong. But you and a whole lot of other whites here seem to think that you can speak for blacks. I happen to be black and I think I know much better than you how blacks feel about seeing a confederate uniform and what we think about blacks who wear that uniform. You don't have any pride if you are black and today decide to play a confederate soldier in a re enactment. I am not the only black thinking that way and if you took your white ass out of this forum and found a majority black forum you might learn how blacks actually think instead of what whites think we need to think.

Like I previously said in post 235, It's something I cannot answer. I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt though for being a descent human being until proven otherwise. I think were done here. i cant communicate with you with out being a racist white.

I don't think you are a racist, but I do think you are not very knowledgeable about how blacks feel about this matter and instead of listening and accepting what we say, you want to explain it to us as whites see it and that seems to come with the attitude that we don't have the right to feel as we do.

Ok well, you want me to listen and accept what you say. Ok, well I understand you think I'm discounting the feelings of black Americans and you think, that i think... somehow I know better than all of them.

That was not even the original point I was trying to make or would attempt to make. Of course I can understand how the vast percentage of black Americans wouldn't be caught dead in a confederate uniform and standing next to that flag.

My main point was, there is more to that fellow that we do not know, than we do know. its a photograph... but we dont know the how or the why, before passing personal judgement. Right then, like you maybe 95 % of black Americans might say the guy was a sellout or had a gun to his head.

But if i wanted to explore another direction of thought.. why does that mean I'm immediately passing judgement on what all black people think? I never said that.... and actually I did come the conclusion after responding to Asclepias that this is a better conversation between African Americans who have different ideas. Though I would like to see that conversation. People have a lot of different ways of thinking and I am curious about that. Some people are realists... some people are idealists, and others maybe something else, some people developed their outlook from their parents or acedemia, and others from the hard experiences of life. Some people are more pessimistic and others optimistic... its very easy to not understand each other, when their minds are wired differently... it doesnt necessarily make a person bad but when people see the entire world in a different way.... its not hard to fill our head with what we believe the other person is thinking. I am guilty of doing that myself and wrong many times... even in th ereal world outside of USMB

So many times though, here the expression of anything different is just taken as a slap and here sometimes things are so politically and emotionally charged that so much is seen as passing a judgement, or a complete mandate on an entire group, and honestly, i guess that could be understandable considering all the things that get said around here.

As far a Political Chick... you previously called her some kind of an (explitive) racist, trying to be white and all that.
I really dont think so. I think she believes America is mostly a good place and wants it to be. Around here though, people dont like to back down much and usually take a hard stand in these discussions . People are probably a lot more considerate in real life away from the keyboard.

Ok well, you want me to listen and accept what you say. Ok, well I understand you think I'm discounting the feelings of black Americans and you think, that i think... somehow I know better than all of them.

That was not even the original point I was trying to make or would attempt to make. Of course I can understand how the vast percentage of black Americans wouldn't be caught dead in a confederate uniform and standing next to that flag.

My main point was, there is more to that fellow that we do not know, than we do know. its a photograph... but we dont know the how or the why, before passing personal judgement. Right then, like you maybe 95 % of black Americans might say the guy was a sellout or had a gun to his head.

But if i wanted to explore another direction of thought.. why does that mean I'm immediately passing judgement on what all black people think? I never said that.... and actually I did come the conclusion after responding to Asclepias that this is a better conversation between African Americans who have different ideas. Though I would like to see that conversation. People have a lot of different ways of thinking and I am curious about that. Some people are realists... some people are idealists, and others maybe something else, some people developed their outlook from their parents or acedemia, and others from the hard experiences of life. Some people are more pessimistic and others optimistic... its very easy to not understand each other, when their minds are wired differently... it doesnt necessarily make a person bad but when people see the entire world in a different way.... its not hard to fill our head with what we believe the other person is thinking. I am guilty of doing that myself and wrong many times... even in th ereal world outside of USMB

So many times though, here the expression of anything different is just taken as a slap and here sometimes things are so politically and emotionally charged that so much is seen as passing a judgement, or a complete mandate on an entire group, and honestly, i guess that could be understandable considering all the things that get said around here.

As far a Political Chick... you previously called her some kind of an (explitive) racist, trying to be white and all that.
I really dont think so. I think she believes America is mostly a good place and wants it to be. Around here though, people dont like to back down much and usually take a hard stand in these discussions . People are probably a lot more considerate in real life away from the keyboard.

Because the majority of whites here do try telling us black folks how to think and what to think. And we blacks can't have the opinions we have based upon our ability to think and discern, unless we see things as these racists right wing pieces of crap see then. If we do not, then we are on some kind of plantation being controlled by white liberals. And then the blacks who validate racist beliefs who keep us from moving forward and championed at every turn. If we oppose them, we are wrong, even as whites can be liberal and conservative, disagree and that's OK. But all backs must only see America the way most whites here tell us.

Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action. The excuse is always about slavery. So it seems that whites must learn how things went after slavery until today and understand that white racism has always existed here, that it exists today and we need to get rid of it instead of whites clinging to false equivalences every time it's pointed out. One black person calling a white person a name is not equal to 243 years of beatings, killings or laws and policies designed to deny us of our rights. And whites here need to understand that is where we are coming from.

We did not come here on the mother fucking mayflower. We did not agree to become indentured servants for 7 years upon payment of our passage from Europe. And all this diversion about blacks selling each other denies the fact that whites had slaves in Europe but did not use them or send them here to be slaves. We did not immigrate here and enter through Ellis island. So when we talk about our experiences here it will not be what whites have experienced, it won't be pleasant for whites to hear, but it is American history.

So while whites want to claim the confederacy is part of our history, they want to deny our experience as part of American history and that just cannot be done. While whites can make up grievances to be angry about, blacks are called names here for expressing legitimate grievances. While whites here complain about a government made expressly for them, we get called whiners and victims because we legitimately complain about how we keep getting left out.

Here we have a section on race and racism with over 1,000 threads. Most of these threads are by whites denigrating blacks. Threads have been made by whites with opinions on us in every realm of our lives. They have even denigrated us about our hair and what we eat. But then if we come back with legitimate historical based facts, we have to read whites whining about how we should not be making things about race, Whites, poli chic and dont taz me bro. That's why I say she is racist and wants to be white. Because that's what she does.

Last we know the mother fucking history of the republican and democratic parties. We know why we left the republican party and we know why we are not republicans now. Any black person denying white supremacy is not an independent thinker. Any black person supporting a party that cannot vote for a correction to the decision made in Shelby v. Holder is a fool, a sellout and a uncle tom. Because that black person is supporting a party that does not want us to have the constitutional right to vote. Now it's time whites understood what we see, not what you think we see.

I hope you can understand where I come from better now yarddog and I appreciate your reasonable response to my post.

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Well.....define 'racism.'

Is it a thought crime?

The Constitution doesn't acknowledge thought crimes.....that's reserved for totalitarian regimes.

MSN....and you....are totalitarian.....I'm not.

“Abuse is a form of mistreatment by one individual that causes harm to another person.”
National Adult Protective Services Association

What do people think racism is? There have been several definitions of racism over time. What racism is seems to depend on your race or ideology. For blacks, most nonwhites and non-racist whites the term is defined as a belief in the superiority of your race. Yet to certain whites, racism is anything negatively said about whites, even if it’s historically documented fact. Let us go beyond these definitions because they limit racism and makes it out to be a simple matter that can easily be overcome by simply ignoring the racist behavior and that it has no impact upon those it is imposed upon. In the case of the terminally stupid, it's a thought or a slur. When looked upon critically, racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon a belief in racial superiority.

You're a fucking idiot. An fascist asian piece of shit. Asians are getting lysol sprayed on them, that's not a thought crime bitch. It's a behavior.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” (Foucault 1977 [1975]) that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict (see also Pyke 1996:529).”
Dr. Karen Pike

Racism is not about thoughts, but you are too stupid or want to be white so badly that you adopt the beliefs of right wing racists. Read the Bill of rights and constitution instead of what believing what the right wing fascists tell your young stupid ass. The constitution was built on a belief in the equality of all humans, anything that stops that is unconstitutional. Racism is unconstitutional. And you better pay attention Asian, as your ass is on the line now because your boy trump is calling the virus the Chinese virus. You aren't even Chinese but to the racist, you all look alike.

Racism is an abusive behavior. Learn that, then learn that such abuse comes in these forms:

• Emotional/Psychological abuse
  • Financial abuse
  • Physical abuse
  • Sexual abuse
  • Verbal abuse
  • Spiritual abuse

Re-post without the childish vulgarity and I'll consider responding.

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Well.....define 'racism.'

Is it a thought crime?

The Constitution doesn't acknowledge thought crimes.....that's reserved for totalitarian regimes.

MSN....and you....are totalitarian.....I'm not.

“Abuse is a form of mistreatment by one individual that causes harm to another person.”
National Adult Protective Services Association

What do people think racism is? There have been several definitions of racism over time. What racism is seems to depend on your race or ideology. For blacks, most nonwhites and non-racist whites the term is defined as a belief in the superiority of your race. Yet to certain whites, racism is anything negatively said about whites, even if it’s historically documented fact. Let us go beyond these definitions because they limit racism and makes it out to be a simple matter that can easily be overcome by simply ignoring the racist behavior and that it has no impact upon those it is imposed upon. In the case of the terminally stupid, it's a thought or a slur. When looked upon critically, racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon a belief in racial superiority.

You're a fucking idiot. An fascist asian piece of shit. Asians are getting lysol sprayed on them, that's not a thought crime bitch. It's a behavior.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” (Foucault 1977 [1975]) that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict (see also Pyke 1996:529).”
Dr. Karen Pike

Racism is not about thoughts, but you are too stupid or want to be white so badly that you adopt the beliefs of right wing racists. Read the Bill of rights and constitution instead of what believing what the right wing fascists tell your young stupid ass. The constitution was built on a belief in the equality of all humans, anything that stops that is unconstitutional. Racism is unconstitutional. And you better pay attention Asian, as your ass is on the line now because your boy trump is calling the virus the Chinese virus. You aren't even Chinese but to the racist, you all look alike.

Racism is an abusive behavior. Learn that, then learn that such abuse comes in these forms:

• Emotional/Psychological abuse
  • Financial abuse
  • Physical abuse
  • Sexual abuse
  • Verbal abuse
  • Spiritual abuse

Re-post without the childish vulgarity and I'll consider responding.

I don't care whether you respond or not. I use the language that expresses how I feel about what I see. So if your response elicits vulgarity, it is because what you post is vulgar. Lies are vulgar and that's what you post.

Not sure whether that qualifies really as "racism" but Trump probably purposefully wants to call it "chinese virus" to put the blame on china as if they manufactured the virus or something like that.

TrumpChineseVirus.jpg

You post at stormfront so that says what you're about. People got COVID-19 in a Washington nursing home who had not seen China.

Asians are complaining of how the US govt is treating them but when this is all over those same groups are going to go right back to identifying with white supremacists and working AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE.

90595250_218911219464212_1399896739900555264_n.jpg

These Asians and Chinese there version of racism is mild compare to what black people get from all racial groups on a daily basis year round for hundreds of years. Black people get attacked every single day on the local level, state level and federal level. So screw them all and of course, as you'd expect, the white supremacists (as they do) are trying to weaponize COVID-19

But for some reason it's not hitting black people as much as they want when you look at any Coronavirus map

90528260_218924666129534_5380062969126191104_o.jpg

Not one black person in Africa has it and let's be clear black Africa is the place they really want the virus to run wild. It's mainly fkin ppl up in Europe and Asia.

Last edited:
Every time I have openly seen anything racist against Asians in my life, it has been black people. HOWEVER, it has only been on a few occasions and could have been passed off as a result of sheer ignorance and not hate. Blacks tend to travel abroad much less as a population. They also inhabit a lower tax bracket, and education level which may have contributed. Their ignorance was quite apparent in the circumstances which I have witnessed. One black male referring to Asians as 'ornamentals' to their face, another black female in a restaurant inquiring to a waitress; "This doesn't taste like no chicken, I cain't be sure, y'all might be cookin dogs up in here." To which she appeared to find funny as she laughed out loud.

Asians are complaining of how the US govt is treating them. DON'T BE FOOLED. When this is all over those same groups are going to go right back to identifying with white supremacists and working AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE.

90595250_218911219464212_1399896739900555264_n.jpg

These Asians and Chinese there virgin of racism is mild compare to what black people get from all racial groups on a daily basis year round for hundreds of years and especially from the white supremacists and the Asian and Chinese community they all gang up on blacks. We get attacked every single day on the local level, state level and federal level and they don't give a crap about us, so screw them all and of course, as you'd expect, the white supremacists (as they do) are trying to weaponize COVID-19

We see that from Asians who post here. These Asians have forgotten where they came from so they cam be most favored minority. Back in the day Asians got with the black panthers and unified to fight white racism. Check Brother Richard Aoki who was a leader in the original Black Panthers. But these fat soft asians here at USMB will quote the racist meme about the NBPP being like the klan.

Every time I have openly seen anything racist against Asians in my life, it has been black people. HOWEVER, it has only been on a few occasions and could have been passed off as a result of sheer ignorance and not hate. Blacks tend to travel abroad much less as a population. They also inhabit a lower tax bracket, and education level which may have contributed. Their ignorance was quite apparent in the circumstances which I have witnessed. One black male referring to Asians as 'ornamentals' to their face, another black female in a restaurant inquiring to a waitress; "This doesn't taste like no chicken, I cain't be sure, y'all might be cookin dogs up in here." To which she appeared to find funny as she laughed out loud.

And another dumb racist comment from a white scrub.

It's always been there but nobody gives a shit because everybody is walking around showcasing their own special brand of victim hood.

There is victimhood and then there are survivors of white racism. Whites have practiced victimhood. People of color have actually faced white racism.

Seattle riot of 1886 - Wikipedia
San Francisco riot of 1877 - Wikipedia
https://www.historycolorado.org/sit...ment/2018/ColoradoMagazine_v42n4_Fall1965.pdf

Tombstone had an entire side of town inhabited by Chinese people. However, if you visit it today there is not a sign except for a tombstone or two. If that is all you were going on, you would think there were only two or three in town. There is an entire underground section of a major city an hour from where I live inhabited by Chinese people about 130 years ago. It was a fantastic "discovery".

You didn't give two shits about it until it became convenient and it's because you are caught up in your own victimhood. There are multiple books and articles documenting laws, racism, Yellow Peril, etc. Lot's of books on Japanese Americans owning farms in California and getting things to grow on it and then having it confiscated during WWII. It isn't some new thing. It isn't super top secret hidden information.

I have said multiple times on this forum that any one can tell when racism has been addressed when they tango with "Asian" racism. It's real easy to stoke fear and anger with China due to theft of intellectual property, "influence" in other countries and their collection of ICBMs. No matter how long "Asians" have been in this country they are never quite fully accepted as Americans.

Here is the deal, the name of the game is divide and conquer. We have seen it hundreds of times throughout history. There appears to be a collective amnesia to recognize it as it is occurring. Since the US has used that tactic in other countries, one would/should be a tiny bit suspicious of when it used on the domestic front via politics as well as from other countries.

I know what the game is and its time whites stopped playing it. I am not a victim. I descend from people who beat one of the worst atrocities in world history, forced a nation to stop apartheid and will make this nation end white racism so that everybody can live together in peace. You need to stop repeating dumb ass phrases and start thinking for yourself.

And another dumb racist comment from a white scrub.
Blacks, as all groups, are a product of their environment. Unfortunately they do not tend to travel or experience cultures, and peoples outside of their own. Call me a racist, or my comment 'racist' all you like. Dispute what I have posted. The fact is, blacks are largely poor, and poor people do not tend to venture outside of their communities. Poverty, and lower education levels exacerbate this. Although we have seen a rise in the black middle class, blacks for the most part still exist near or below the poverty line.
The black racism I have seen toward Asians almost seemed naive. As if a result of some form of arrested development or low IQ.

No. You haven't seen black people being racist to Asians

What you have probably seen is black kids name calling Asians. Or maybe a black adult name calling. That's it.

Some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men. Asian men that I have come across, are not only resistant, but downright damn hostile at the thought of a black man getting into technology. Their whole self-esteem vested in being the smartest of all other races.

However they can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be wicked towards a black person. However now whites are discriminating against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

They’re always in their groups.
They’re never more than arms length away from each other.
They never interact with anyone who is not Asian.

Look at the Peter Liang case. The cop who murdered black man (Akai Gurley) Asians supported this a guy heavy.

90509893_218925119462822_2992263063257743360_n.jpg

There are a lot of Asian (wannabe) white supremacists.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No. You haven't seen black people being racist to Asians

What you have probably seen is black kids name calling Asians. Or maybe a black adult name calling. That's it.

Some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men. Asian men that I have come across, are not only resistant, but downright damn hostile at the thought of a black man getting into technology. Their whole self-esteem vested in being the smartest of all other races.

However they can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be wicked towards a black person. However now whites are discriminating against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

They’re always in their groups.
They’re never more than arms length away from each other.
They never interact with anyone who is not Asian.

Look at the Peter Liang case. The cop who murdered black man (Akai Gurley) Asians supported this a guy heavy.

90509893_218925119462822_2992263063257743360_n.jpg

There are a lot of Asian (wannabe) white supremacists.
No. That is not true. The man who called them 'Ornamentals' was at least 50. The woman appeared to be in her 20's.
I have lived in Asia (Japan, Thailand) and have traveled the continent extensively. Now, I have seen Asians in Asia being openly racist toward blacks. I have see a few jaw droppers to fair. People saying and doing things that I had to ask others "Did that just happen?"
HOWEVER...much of it can be chalked up to a simple LACK of knowledge regarding another culture. Some of it was just pure nasty. The staring mostly, the dropping of forks and 'harumphing' when blacks would enter certain establishments. The Chinese are not subtle in their racism. They are overt and to the point.

As for Whites being racist toward Asians

Blacks do it too...video doesn't lie.

Because the majority of whites here do try telling us black folks how to think and what to think. And we blacks can't have the opinions we have based upon our ability to think and discern, unless we see things as these racists right wing pieces of crap see then. If we do not, then we are on some kind of plantation being controlled by white liberals. And then the blacks who validate racist beliefs who keep us from moving forward and championed at every turn. If we oppose them, we are wrong, even as whites can be liberal and conservative, disagree and that's OK. But all backs must only see America the way most whites here tell us.

Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action. The excuse is always about slavery. So it seems that whites must learn how things went after slavery until today and understand that white racism has always existed here, that it exists today and we need to get rid of it instead of whites clinging to false equivalences every time it's pointed out. One black person calling a white person a name is not equal to 243 years of beatings, killings or laws and policies designed to deny us of our rights. And whites here need to understand that is where we are coming from.

We did not come here on the mother fucking mayflower. We did not agree to become indentured servants for 7 years upon payment of our passage from Europe. And all this diversion about blacks selling each other denies the fact that whites had slaves in Europe but did not use them or send them here to be slaves. We did not immigrate here and enter through Ellis island. So when we talk about our experiences here it will not be what whites have experienced, it won't be pleasant for whites to hear, but it is American history.

So while whites want to claim the confederacy is part of our history, they want to deny our experience as part of American history and that just cannot be done. While whites can make up grievances to be angry about, blacks are called names here for expressing legitimate grievances. While whites here complain about a government made expressly for them, we get called whiners and victims because we legitimately complain about how we keep getting left out.

Here we have a section on race and racism with over 1,000 threads. Most of these threads are by whites denigrating blacks. Threads have been made by whites with opinions on us in every realm of our lives. They have even denigrated us about our hair and what we eat. But then if we come back with legitimate historical based facts, we have to read whites whining about how we should not be making things about race, Whites, poli chic and dont taz me bro. That's why I say she is racist and wants to be white. Because that's what she does.

Last we know the mother fucking history of the republican and democratic parties. We know why we left the republican party and we know why we are not republicans now. Any black person denying white supremacy is not an independent thinker. Any black person supporting a party that cannot vote for a correction to the decision made in Shelby v. Holder is a fool, a sellout and a uncle tom. Because that black person is supporting a party that does not want us to have the constitutional right to vote. Now it's time whites understood what we see, not what you think we see.

I hope you can understand where I come from better now yarddog and I appreciate your reasonable response to my post.
Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action.

when black people act like losers that how they will be treated

Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action.

Whites have everything they have because of government help. So you need to be quiet.

Whites have everything they have because of government help. So you need to be quiet.
Thats not true

America is great because of individual initiative with limited government intervention

but even if you think governmement deserves all the credit whites have been responsible for the government up until very recently

I work with a couple of Asian dudes and they all told me they have been getting shit from white people. 1 is a Drumpf supporter but i think thats starting to change.

Those Asians who are sellouts are about to undergo a dose of reality.
Before retirement, I worked with numerous Asians as well as white people, and had direct reports in both groups.

Many see their tendency to stay within the safety of their cultural cocoon as them being "secretive" and "unfriendly". I can tell you countless stories of some of my white direct reports coming to me to complain about what they viewed as an "aloof demeanor" from their Asian colleagues.

This current backlash towards some Asians, IMO is part of an American culture of "lashing out" and assigning blame when frightened by the uknown.

Personally speaking, I admire their community model of self reliance and truly wish that if a redo of the Civil Rights movement was possible, that we would model Asian social values as opposed to forcing integration with previous oppressors.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
question here, when someone sprays an asian with lysol is that an act of racism? or is that an act of stupidity , ignorance and lack of empathy for a human? can anyone tell the difference and does it really matter??
I really wish people would open their minds, open their heart.. stop being a bunch of fearful pussies in the world and realize we are all going to fucking die anyway.. someday. So if your going to go out.. just shut the fuck up and take your disease like a man, and stop being cruel to other people.

Forum List

Back