Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

Y U calling me a racist?

I'm not an ignorant racist black from GA like you, sorry.

We know that type around here because we're not too far away, and sometimes they come here, yet it's a whole different world.

Apparently you come from those not smart/motivated enough to make it S. of St. John's river and be free.

Blacks in FL largely were and did. And they were accepted and treated as equals here.

I have lifelong black friends. Some to which I'm a hero, punk-ass racist pinhead.

You are of that obtuse GA redbone-black way of thinking. I know it well.

Y'all ain't that far away and I have encountered quite a few of ya.
That racist flag in your signature is a like a bullhorn blaring to the world "I'M A WORLD CLASS MEGA RACIST!! AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!"

That's not aimed at black people, Mr. Outrage, that's aimed at SJWs, are you both?

What does it say? Can you tell me in an objective manner?

PS: What does that GA flag look like? It was even more "All Confederate" last I knew.

(And had less style)

That's not aimed at black people, Mr. Outrage, that's aimed at SJWs, are you both?

PS: What does that GA flag look like? It was even more "All Confederate" last I knew.

(And had less style)
Only racists fly that flag.

(And had less style)

You got some proof of that, cupcake?

What does that flag say? (minus my smartassedness)?

PS: That's one "Onnk, you fail" for you.

Racists like this guy?

iu

(And had less style)

You're walking squawking proof.

Nothing new.
Youre a complete fucking moron and as usual, totally uninformed. All of these are VERY new...

You need to take an English class and learn what phrases like “nothing new” mean.
You should learn to communicate better. Also, these coronavirus attacks are new. They are in addition the typical racial violence we regularly see from the black community.

The racial violence is done by whites. And they use every means they can in order to get it done.
Nope, literally all the evidence points to the opposite. Can you produce a single video of a white mob committing a racial attack on a black person? The answer is NO, of course. Meanwhile, i can produce countless videos of black lynch mobs committing racial violence.

The UCR shows us the number of white hate crimes against blacks is more than against any other race. Annually.

MarcATL, I suggest you go on 'head and find the oldest black people you can find in Atlanta and Athens and..aw geez..the other main town.

Then ask them what they think of yankees and the Union Army. I've heard it 1st hand, they no likey.

Oh sure, there were racist assholes in GA, oh! Besides you present day, and white ones back then, too. For a long time.

I'm not from GA, it's different here. Has been for a long time.

What's the other town I'm thinking of? It's a college town..Rome, maybe?

It ain't Valdosta or Covington.

Last edited:

Racists like this guy?

iu
What's the context of this photograph?

Perhaps he's the proud son or grandson of a Civil War vet..idk..
I like that black guy in GA that told me about the battle at Georgia Military academy..he knew all the details of the battles..and also that the house is haunted..

I stayed put with my family and went nowhere near the haunted house.

I bet you can't figure out where that battle was. The Union held Georgia Military Academy and all its recruits, but the "rebels" attacked and won, seizing Georgia Military Academy.
Later on they turned it back over to the Union. Along with the armaments.

Tell me what town that's in, "Mr. Atlanta" If you can fanagle it, I'll give ya some props.

There was a lot of respect in those days.

I was told this history by an old black man from GA. No doubts as to what he said was true. He loved that history.

Last edited:

Racists like this guy?

iu

Kinda looks like the brother is playing a confederate officer and he doesn't look all that happy about it. Now what is that supposed to show, that blacks as a whole support the confederacy? Because there are always 1-2 toms and even George Wallace got 3 percent of the black vote. After all Booker T. Washington did exist and declared during Jim Crow, that there are blacks making up racism in order to keep a job. That's one of the dumbest statements ever made in the history of mankind. Yet we have whites today hailing the greatness of a black idiot because of that statement.

Racists like this guy?

iu

Kinda looks like the brother is playing a confederate officer and he doesn't look all that happy about it. Now what is that supposed to show, that blacks as a whole support the confederacy? Because there are always 1-2 toms and even George Wallace got 3 percent of the black vote. After all Booker T. Washington did exist and declared during Jim Crow, that there are blacks making up racism in order to keep a job. That's one of the dumbest statements ever made in the history of mankind. Yet we have whites today hailing the greatness of a black idiot because of that statement.

"Kinda looks like" Means you ain't got shit. Next! Disregarded!

Racists like this guy?

iu

He does look like someone forced him to take that picture doesnt he?

Racists like this guy?

iu

Yes he does.

Racists like this guy?

iu

Racists like this guy?

iu

Yes he does.

Or it could be a "Idgaf what certain douchelords Like IM2 or Asslips say, this is me, Go fuck yourself, douchebags.

Racists like this guy?

iu

Racists like this guy?

iu

Yes he does.

Or it could be a "Idgaf what certain douchelords Like IM2 or Asslips say, this is me, Go fuck yourself, douchebags.
Dont get all sore old bird. :laugh:

Racists like this guy?

iu

Yes he does.

What part of "IDGAF" do you not get? I ain't mad. I'll tell ya when I'm mad.

Yes he does.

You mad dude. I can tell. :rolleyes:

Racists like this guy?

iu

Is you talking about Obama? Really I regard American black men higher than him. I learned a lot from ..at least 2 old black men. They knew what was what.

Yes he does.

Not mad, asslips. when mad, tell you I mad.

Yes he does.

Not mad, asslips. when mad, tell you I mad.
Youre so mad you cant even make a coherent sentence. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back