Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

I work with a couple of Asian dudes and they all told me they have been getting shit from white people. 1 is a Drumpf supporter but i think thats starting to change.

I work with a couple of Asian dudes and they all told me they have been getting shit from white people. 1 is a Drumpf supporter but i think thats starting to change.

Those Asians who are sellouts are about to undergo a dose of reality.

It's always been there but nobody gives a shit because everybody is walking around showcasing their own special brand of victim hood.

Been to China ?

I have on many occasions. They, by their own admission (not at top levels), they are some of the most racist individuals on earth.

They really don't like Indians.

And white people are just big hairy uncouth morons.

I'm all for ethnic cleansing.A Chinese dry cleaners by me does a great job

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
Hilarious! THE biggest racist on this site rants about racism. Priceless.

I think we're finding dead Asians here in Oregon ... terrible slaughter of the Chinese ... I wouldn't blame the Asians for hating whitie not for one second ... still a few places here where there's not a Chine for 100 miles ...

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

Been to China ?

I have on many occasions. They, by their own admission (not at top levels), they are some of the most racist individuals on earth.

Koreans are just as racist. Well at least the men.

All Asian cultures seem to promote it at some level.

The Japanese are really homophobes.

Been to China ?

I doubt the weasel has EVER been to China.

We are talking about America.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

You are this board's biggest racist, hands down!

The model minority.

How you like things now?

You are this board's biggest racist, hands down!
Yep, no one else is even CLOSE. THAT'S the irony of his inane posts.

Forum List

Back