Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
Allow me to enlighten you, Asians, whites, blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, et cetera.
No matter what race you encounter, there will be plenty of racists among them. There are Asians who don't like blacks, whites who don't like blacks, East-Indians who don't like blacks and Hispanics/Latinos who don't like blacks. But, there are also Asians who don't like whites, East-Indians and Hispanics/Latinos. You can also encounter East-Indians who don't like whites, blacks, East Asians, et cetera.
It's been determined that there are about 320,000,000 strict Muslims don't really like non-Muslims, regardless of the race. There are nut job Christians, Jews, Hindus and Sikhs that don't like anyone not part of their religion.
Unfortunately it's human nature to look skeptically at those deemed "different" the norm around them and if things go wrong, they sadly look to the "different" ones to blame.
All we can do as individuals is to treat each other with kindness and expect the same in return, as well as ensure that laws that protect individuals liberties, remain.

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
Allow me to enlighten you, Asians, whites, blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, et cetera.
No matter what race you encounter, there will be plenty of racists among them. There are Asians who don't like blacks, whites who don't like blacks, East-Indians who don't like blacks and Hispanics/Latinos who don't like blacks. But, there are also Asians who don't like whites, East-Indians and Hispanics/Latinos. You can also encounter East-Indians who don't like whites, blacks, East Asians, et cetera.
It's been determined that there are about 320,000,000 strict Muslims don't really like non-Muslims, regardless of the race. There are nut job Christians, Jews, Hindus and Sikhs that don't like anyone not part of their religion.
Unfortunately it's human nature to look skeptically at those deemed "different" the norm around them and if things go wrong, they sadly look to the "different" ones to blame.
All we can do as individuals is to treat each other with kindness and expect the same in return, as well as ensure that laws that protect individuals liberties, remain.
Allow me to really enlighten you. The laws made here have not protected the individual liberties for everyone.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
Allow me to really enlighten you. The laws made here have not protected the individual liberties for everyone.
You are most certainly wrong. It's just unfortunate that there are those that don't follow the laws meant to protect "all."
Also, if you know of businesses that actually discriminate, take them to court. That's what the courts are for.

Racism is so American, that when we protest racism, some assume we are protesting America

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Every time I have openly seen anything racist against Asians in my life, it has been black people. HOWEVER, it has only been on a few occasions and could have been passed off as a result of sheer ignorance and not hate. Blacks tend to travel abroad much less as a population. They also inhabit a lower tax bracket, and education level which may have contributed. Their ignorance was quite apparent in the circumstances which I have witnessed. One black male referring to Asians as 'ornamentals' to their face, another black female in a restaurant inquiring to a waitress; "This doesn't taste like no chicken, I cain't be sure, y'all might be cookin dogs up in here." To which she appeared to find funny as she laughed out loud.
So the worst blk racism to asians you can come up, the most horrible n vicious u could bring to me is a few blk ppl calling Asians names ?

The fact is we don't do stuff like trying poison Asian people, like this Asian student done to his blk roomate.

Or the way Asians guys dont want blk men in their country bcoz theyre afraid of blk dudes banging their women.

They got some nerve. For a start most Asian women are bigger white worshippers than the men. They cut up their face n eyes to look white. Asian women love white guys as their 1st or second choice.

That's why these white dudes can go over there n run trains on Asian women.

Secondly Asian dudes are all over Africa scooping up all the goodies, and land and resources and knocking up blk women n leaving them in the gutter

And finally. No China man better not run his mouth bcoz I'm gonna call this the Kung Flu virus from now on.

I dont need to fking speak mandarin to c the bullshit that you do over their in China...Wong ! Cooking n eating dogs

Just click on that link and look at the super casual way they're cooking dogs.

"That rottweiler is lovely with a dash of pepper n some mayo"

I can imagine them saying sh*t like that.

You know as a kid. There was ALWAYS that belief that your local Chinese takeaway used to cook cats n dogs n bats n serve them to the public.

Remember that?

Well looks like some stereotypes are true

The model minority.

How you like things now?
You are most certainly wrong. It's just unfortunate that there are those that don't follow the laws meant to protect "all."
Also, if you know of businesses that actually discriminate, take them to court. That's what the courts are for.
No, I am not wrong. if people are not following the laws then the laws aren't protecting everyone. I know how the law is supposed to work, thank you.

It is true that they eat dogs in China.

Every time I have openly seen anything racist against Asians in my life, it has been black people. HOWEVER, it has only been on a few occasions and could have been passed off as a result of sheer ignorance and not hate. Blacks tend to travel abroad much less as a population. They also inhabit a lower tax bracket, and education level which may have contributed. Their ignorance was quite apparent in the circumstances which I have witnessed. One black male referring to Asians as 'ornamentals' to their face, another black female in a restaurant inquiring to a waitress; "This doesn't taste like no chicken, I cain't be sure, y'all might be cookin dogs up in here." To which she appeared to find funny as she laughed out loud.
So the worst blk racism to asians you can come up, the most horrible n vicious u could bring to me is a few blk ppl calling Asians names ?

The fact is we don't do stuff like trying poison Asian people, like this Asian student done to his blk roomate.

Or the way Asians guys dont want blk men in their country bcoz theyre afraid of blk dudes banging their women.

They got some nerve. For a start most Asian women are bigger white worshippers than the men. They cut up their face n eyes to look white. Asian women love white guys as their 1st or second choice.

That's why these white dudes can go over there n run trains on Asian women.

Secondly Asian dudes are all over Africa scooping up all the goodies, and land and resources and knocking up blk women n leaving them in the gutter

And finally. No China man better not run his mouth bcoz I'm gonna call this the Kung Flu virus from now on.

I dont need to fking speak mandarin to c the bullshit that you do over their in China...Wong ! Cooking n eating dogs

Just click on that link and look at the super casual way they're cooking dogs.

"That rottweiler is lovely with a dash of pepper n some mayo"

I can imagine them saying sh*t like that.

You know as a kid. There was ALWAYS that belief that your local Chinese takeaway used to cook cats n dogs n bats n serve them to the public.

Remember that?

Well looks like some stereotypes are true

Shiet..they caught the local Viet restaurant with cages full of cats out back.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
Hilarious! THE biggest racist on this site rants about racism. Priceless.

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

You are this board's biggest racist, hands down!
Gimme a break. IM2 aint even a little racist. What dope you been smokin?

I am a racist for opposing whites who practice racism. This is the "logic".
You call every white person who disagrees with you a racist. You called me racist, total lies.

Because white racism is part of a 243 year continuing pattern of behavior that has been enforced by laws, policies and institutions. It has not been just a matter of saying I don't like or I hate this person.

Let's cut to the chase...WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What "price" do whites have to pay to make black people and white people even steven?

How do we "settle" the score fairly and finally be done with it?

Ugh, he wants a big ol' reparations check.
Then what? The bitching will continue. He will call whites who abhor racism racists.

End racism in the white community. Change laws and policies that inhibit black progress, and then we need the same amount of money we lost that helped whites get to be where they are today.

I'm only changing black to white...

End racism in the BLACK community. Change laws and policies that inhibit WHITE progress, and then we need the same amount of money we lost that helped BLACKS get to be where they are today

But you see, the reality of documented American history, law, policy formation and agency managament show that you are unable to make such an equivalence.
He still hasnt told us what laws Blacks put in place to hold back whites. I wonder whats taking him so long?

He hasn't told us because he can't. We both know he can't. That is what's so funny and entertaining about these discussions.
What laws and policies are in place that hold blacks back?

And WHAT'S your I.Q., again? Mine is 147, I've been tested twice.
They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test. If they were really smart they would have come up with math and words and civilization before Blacks.

I+lold_adb999_4042245.png
Blacks built Egypt and Sumer long before that. Actually the first 2 dynasties in China were Black as well.

That's why the Chinese, Egyptians, and Sumerians are black today, amirite? :cuckoo:

If you were well..maybe you could be intelligent yet lack critical thinking..yeah, you know..your "benefit-of-the-doubt"
margin is just about done.

I can't say I've never known a black man to build something, because I have.

Uhmm.. name 3 black architects and show us what they built. :D

First of all there are no Sumerians left today. What youre asking is like asking if native americans were white.

Imhotep who built the pyramids. The builders of Benin. The builders of Timbuktu

There are more in Africa but here are a couple in the US.

Black Architects After the Civil War

Okay: I see homes, a church (looks nice, too!) and some funky upside-down pyramid monstrousity.

What I don't see is any skyscrapers or high rise condos, sup? I.E. No major projects.

Mr. "Blacks built it all" guy? Egyptians designed the pyramids and had black slaves build them with forced labor, that's how that went.

What?! No claims blacks built the wonders of the Greek architecture, too?

How about Inca temples?
They don’t care that blacks were slaves in Africa, only in America. They must need a reason to hate white people.

What laws and policies are in place that hold blacks back?

By not giving them more free money than we currently give them is OPRESSION!

Just thunk...once you've convinced yourself you are a victim...then you have NO personal responsibility! Nothing is your fault! You are just a leaf in the wind so how could anything be your fault?

Your drug problem isn't your fault.
Your debt isn't your fault.
Even the children you father is not your fault and you have NO responsibility to feed, cloth, or educate them!

The model minority.

How you like things now?
Hilarious! THE biggest racist on this site rants about racism. Priceless.

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

You are this board's biggest racist, hands down!
Gimme a break. IM2 aint even a little racist. What dope you been smokin?

I am a racist for opposing whites who practice racism. This is the "logic".
You call every white person who disagrees with you a racist. You called me racist, total lies.

He calls any white that dares disagree with him, racist. He is an asshole and a liar.

Let's be serious.

Some Asians are being abused (verbally or physically or socially) because some people (including many non-Caucasians) feel that they should be blamed for the COVID-19 nightmare. Over-all, however, Asians are considered the model minority: hard-working, law abiding, good students.

When it comes to prejudice and discrimination against non-Asian minority groups, it's due to a perception about their over-all behavior and attitudes. (No need to go into detail.)

That's the big difference.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
What laws are different for you?

The model minority.

How you like things now?

There's always been racism directed at Asians. Yet somehow, they get of their asses, get educated, and work and succeed. Maybe your people could learn something from that !

Forum List

Back