Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

Or it could be a "Idgaf what certain douchelords Like IM2 or Asslips say, this is me, Go fuck yourself, douchebags.
Dont get all sore old bird. :laugh:

What part of "IDGAF" do you not get? I ain't mad. I'll tell ya when I'm mad.
You mad dude. I can tell. :rolleyes:

Not mad, asslips. when mad, tell you I mad.
Youre so mad you cant even make a coherent sentence. :rolleyes:

I am not mad, Asslips, if I was, I would tell you so.

Hur..Derp!

Dont get all sore old bird. :laugh:

What part of "IDGAF" do you not get? I ain't mad. I'll tell ya when I'm mad.
You mad dude. I can tell. :rolleyes:

Not mad, asslips. when mad, tell you I mad.
Youre so mad you cant even make a coherent sentence. :rolleyes:

I am not mad, Asslips, if I was, I would tell you so.

Hur..Derp!
Finally got your anger under control. Good stuff. I'm proud of you. :rolleyes:

It's always been there but nobody gives a shit because everybody is walking around showcasing their own special brand of victim hood.

There is victimhood and then there are survivors of white racism. Whites have practiced victimhood. People of color have actually faced white racism.

Seattle riot of 1886 - Wikipedia
San Francisco riot of 1877 - Wikipedia
https://www.historycolorado.org/sit...ment/2018/ColoradoMagazine_v42n4_Fall1965.pdf

Tombstone had an entire side of town inhabited by Chinese people. However, if you visit it today there is not a sign except for a tombstone or two. If that is all you were going on, you would think there were only two or three in town. There is an entire underground section of a major city an hour from where I live inhabited by Chinese people about 130 years ago. It was a fantastic "discovery".

You didn't give two shits about it until it became convenient and it's because you are caught up in your own victimhood. There are multiple books and articles documenting laws, racism, Yellow Peril, etc. Lot's of books on Japanese Americans owning farms in California and getting things to grow on it and then having it confiscated during WWII. It isn't some new thing. It isn't super top secret hidden information.

I have said multiple times on this forum that any one can tell when racism has been addressed when they tango with "Asian" racism. It's real easy to stoke fear and anger with China due to theft of intellectual property, "influence" in other countries and their collection of ICBMs. No matter how long "Asians" have been in this country they are never quite fully accepted as Americans.

Here is the deal, the name of the game is divide and conquer. We have seen it hundreds of times throughout history. There appears to be a collective amnesia to recognize it as it is occurring. Since the US has used that tactic in other countries, one would/should be a tiny bit suspicious of when it used on the domestic front via politics as well as from other countries.

You got some proof of that, cupcake?

What does that flag say? (minus my smartassedness)?

PS: That's one "Onnk, you fail" for you.

Racists like this guy?

iu
What's the context of this photograph?

Kinda looks like the brother is playing a confederate officer and he doesn't look all that happy about it. Now what is that supposed to show, that blacks as a whole support the confederacy? Because there are always 1-2 toms and even George Wallace got 3 percent of the black vote. After all Booker T. Washington did exist and declared during Jim Crow, that there are blacks making up racism in order to keep a job. That's one of the dumbest statements ever made in the history of mankind. Yet we have whites today hailing the greatness of a black idiot because of that statement.
He does look like someone forced him to take that picture doesnt he?

yeah, cause its so easy to force a black man to take a picture he doesn't want to right? Or is he squinting because the sun is in his eyes. I choose the rational answer.

The relevance of this picture actually means NOTHING. It doesnt mean there are blacks who support the confederacy. Most likely this was taken during some sort of civil war reenactment, it wouldnt be a stretch to believe that members of a community who did this wore different costumes, hell, i would bet southerners, If this is in the south, even wore Union uniforms in the re-enactment.

it could be that to some black people, the relevance of what a civil war re-enactment today... and what the confederate flag means today, is looked at differently from what it meant in 1865, or in 1900 or in 1920.
He most likely would have views quite different from yours, because I'm pretty sure you would never take part in something like that. But that in no way means he doesnt have pride or knowledge or self esteem. It doesnt mean he was forced.. it doesnt mean hes an Uncle Tom. People sometimes have wildly different anc complex views of the world that they form all by themselves.
The relevance of this picture, means very little actually and there is more about this person that we do not know, than we DO KNOW. None of us are really in a position to make a solid judgement without some more info.

Racists like this guy?

iu

Kinda looks like the brother is playing a confederate officer and he doesn't look all that happy about it. Now what is that supposed to show, that blacks as a whole support the confederacy? Because there are always 1-2 toms and even George Wallace got 3 percent of the black vote. After all Booker T. Washington did exist and declared during Jim Crow, that there are blacks making up racism in order to keep a job. That's one of the dumbest statements ever made in the history of mankind. Yet we have whites today hailing the greatness of a black idiot because of that statement.

yeah, cause its so easy to force a black man to take a picture he doesn't want to right? Or is he squinting because the sun is in his eyes. I choose the rational answer.

The relevance of this picture actually means NOTHING. It doesnt mean there are blacks who support the confederacy. Most likely this was taken during some sort of civil war reenactment, it wouldnt be a stretch to believe that members of a community who did this wore different costumes, hell, i would bet southerners, If this is in the south, even wore Union uniforms in the re-enactment.

it could be that to some black people, the relevance of what a civil war re-enactment today... and what the confederate flag means today, is looked at differently from what it meant in 1865, or in 1900 or in 1920.
He most likely would have views quite different from yours, because I'm pretty sure you would never take part in something like that. But that in no way means he doesnt have pride or knowledge or self esteem. It doesnt mean he was forced.. it doesnt mean hes an Uncle Tom. People sometimes have wildly different anc complex views of the world that they form all by themselves.
The relevance of this picture, means very little actually and there is more about this person that we do not know, than we DO KNOW. None of us are really in a position to make a solid judgement without some more info.
All you need is a gun or threat of prison.

_109093213_p07q11nm.jpg

Racists like this guy?

iu

You didn't choose the rational answer because it is not rational to try using a picture of a black man wearing a confederate uniform to claim that blacks don't oppose the confederacy. A black person with pride would not put on a fucking confederate uniform. Whites like you need to learn that. The confederate flag means only one thing, white supremacy. The Nazi flag has not changed meaning, and whites like you would hear no excuses made for flying it. We would see no justification of flying the Nazi flag as a symbol of German heritage, but the confederate flag gets all kinds of excuses by whites. If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

Racists like this guy?

iu

_109093213_p07q11nm.jpg
Or the mind of a negropean.

stop-begging-for-acceptance-start-building-your-own-death-of-13669843.png

Racists like this guy?

iu

You didn't choose the rational answer because it is not rational to try using a picture of a black man wearing a confederate uniform to claim that blacks don't oppose the confederacy. A black person with pride would not put on a fucking confederate uniform. Whites like you need to learn that. The confederate flag means only one thing, white supremacy. The Nazi flag has not changed meaning, and whites like you would hear no excuses made for flying it. We would see no justification of flying the Nazi flag as a symbol of German heritage, but the confederate flag gets all kinds of excuses by whites. If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

Really? who told you that? You assume too much about what I think. Black people have every right to be proud of the stance that was taken.

Secondly I'm not using the picture to claim anything because I'm not the one who posted it. Your problem is you think all black people need to think like you do in order to have pride in themselves. I basically said you really cant judge too much by this picture. And I'm also saying just because a black guy wears a damn piece of cloth you don't like, doesn't mean he's a step n fetch it person. Did you hear the man's opinion? did he tell it to you? I dont think so.
It's just a photograph, story unknown.

Racists like this guy?

iu

That's where you're wrong, son.

Racists like this guy?

iu

_109093213_p07q11nm.jpg

And this photo was not a one off. It had been a practice apparently by mounted police in Galveston.This was not the first time.Bad judgement though on their part for not remembering to look at everything through the lens of racism.

If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

Really? who told you that? You assume too much about what I think. Black people have every right to be proud of the stance that was taken.

Secondly I'm not using the picture to claim anything because I'm not the one who posted it. Your problem is you think all black people need to think like you do in order to have pride in themselves. I basically said you really cant judge too much by this picture. And I'm also saying just because a black guy wears a damn piece of cloth you don't like, doesn't mean he's a step n fetch it person. Did you hear the man's opinion? did he tell it to you? I dont think so.
I think what IM2 is saying is that the confederate flag was conceived in racism. Thats literally what it stands for. Any Black man that holds that flag in any type of reverence is either willfully ignorant or a negropean or they were forced.

00d9cf8722e817dada2e848b4f8db317.jpg

Last edited:

_109093213_p07q11nm.jpg

And this photo was not a one off. It had been a practice apparently by mounted police in Galveston.This was not the first time.Bad judgement though on their part for not remembering to look at everything through the lens of racism.
Yeah it was really bad judgement and I simply refuse to believe they were not aware of the racist overtones of what they were doing. I mean who would think a white person leading a Black man around on a leash while they sat on top of a horse in Texas of all places would be seen as racist? They were as innocent as a newborn baby. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I think what IM2 is saying is that the confederate flag was conceived in racism. That literally what it stands for. Any Black man that holds that flag in any type of reverence is either willfully ignorant or a negropean or they were forced.

Yeah, that's B.S.

He was not the creator of the Confederate Battle Flag

This is that guy's flag, the Confederate Battle Flag had already been adopted, so he failed:

BEUwy.jpg

He most definitely was a racist, of teh Asslips and IM2 level, even. :ack-1:

Did William T. Thompson design a flag with explicit white supremacist symbolism, which was adopted by the US Confederacy?

I think what IM2 is saying is that the confederate flag was conceived in racism. That literally what it stands for. Any Black man that holds that flag in any type of reverence is either willfully ignorant or a negropean or they were forced.

Well you know then, I guess this conversation really needs to be had between Black people with these different view points, as obviously for some, the emotions run deep, and to others... they simply seem to not give a F'
I'ts something I cannot answer... i was simply giving the man in the photo the benefit of the doubt as a human being.

And as far as how the confederate flag was concieved.. first of all i am not a Southerner and don't have emotional ties to that region one way or the other, But i have heard it said that a good portion of the southern boys who ended up as cannon fodder were not necessarily fighting for slavery as much as they were fighting because thats where they were born. Our concept of "country" today is much different then it was back then as well, people identified more with their state and probably a lot of them lived in the same town their entire life. They fought because that was where they were born and fighting for your home turf came first as a matter of pride. Though I have no doubt however that many Southerners who's conscience told them otherwise did defect to the North.
And as a matter of fact, I just looked it up. It was about 100,000 southerners who decided to fight for the union.
Seems a bit odd does it not?

Wrong. But you and a whole lot of other whites here seem to think that you can speak for blacks. I happen to be black and I think I know much better than you how blacks feel about seeing a confederate uniform and what we think about blacks who wear that uniform. You don't have any pride if you are black and today decide to play a confederate soldier in a re enactment. I am not the only black thinking that way and if you took your white ass out of this forum and found a majority black forum you might learn how blacks actually think instead of what whites think we need to think.

Well you know then, I guess this conversation really needs to be had between Black people with these different view points, as obviously for some, the emotions run deep, and to others... they simply seem to not give a F'
I'ts something I cannot answer... i was simply giving the man in the photo the benefit of the doubt as a human being.

And as far as how the confederate flag was concieved.. first of all i am not a Southerner and don't have emotional ties to that region one way or the other, But i have heard it said that a good portion of the southern boys who ended up as cannon fodder were not necessarily fighting for slavery as much as they were fighting because thats where they were born. Our concept of "country" today is much different then it was back then as well, people identified more with their state and probably a lot of them lived in the same town their entire life. They fought because that was where they were born and fighting for your home turf came first as a matter of pride. Though I have no doubt however that many Southerners who's conscience told them otherwise did defect to the North.
And as a matter of fact, I just looked it up. It was about 100,000 southerners who decided to fight for the union.
Seems a bit odd does it not?

Sometimes whites just need to listen.

Wrong. But you and a whole lot of other whites here seem to think that you can speak for blacks. I happen to be black and I think I know much better than you how blacks feel about seeing a confederate uniform and what we think about blacks who wear that uniform. You don't have any pride if you are black and today decide to play a confederate soldier in a re enactment. I am not the only black thinking that way and if you took your white ass out of this forum and found a majority black forum you might learn how blacks actually think instead of what whites think we need to think.

Like I previously said in post 235, It's something I cannot answer. I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt though for being a descent human being until proven otherwise. I think were done here. i cant communicate with you with out being a racist white.

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Well.....define 'racism.'

Is it a thought crime?

The Constitution doesn't acknowledge thought crimes.....that's reserved for totalitarian regimes.

MSN....and you....are totalitarian.....I'm not.

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Well.....define 'racism.'

Is it a thought crime?

The Constitution doesn't acknowledge thought crimes.....that's reserved for totalitarian regimes.

MSN....and you....are totalitarian.....I'm not.

“Abuse is a form of mistreatment by one individual that causes harm to another person.”
National Adult Protective Services Association

What do people think racism is? There have been several definitions of racism over time. What racism is seems to depend on your race or ideology. For blacks, most nonwhites and non-racist whites the term is defined as a belief in the superiority of your race. Yet to certain whites, racism is anything negatively said about whites, even if it’s historically documented fact. Let us go beyond these definitions because they limit racism and makes it out to be a simple matter that can easily be overcome by simply ignoring the racist behavior and that it has no impact upon those it is imposed upon. In the case of the terminally stupid, it's a thought or a slur. When looked upon critically, racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon a belief in racial superiority.

You're a fucking idiot. An fascist asian piece of shit. Asians are getting lysol sprayed on them, that's not a thought crime bitch. It's a behavior.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” (Foucault 1977 [1975]) that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict (see also Pyke 1996:529).”
Dr. Karen Pike

Racism is not about thoughts, but you are too stupid or want to be white so badly that you adopt the beliefs of right wing racists. Read the Bill of rights and constitution instead of what believing what the right wing fascists tell your young stupid ass. The constitution was built on a belief in the equality of all humans, anything that stops that is unconstitutional. Racism is unconstitutional. And you better pay attention Asian, as your ass is on the line now because your boy trump is calling the virus the Chinese virus. You aren't even Chinese but to the racist, you all look alike.

Racism is an abusive behavior. Learn that, then learn that such abuse comes in these forms:

• Emotional/Psychological abuse
  • Financial abuse
  • Physical abuse
  • Sexual abuse
  • Verbal abuse
  • Spiritual abuse

Forum List

Back