A Huge Win In The Fight Against Covid Government Tyranny

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"During West Ada School District’s (WASD) monthly school board meeting Monday night, members voted 3-2 to no longer email families of when their students have been exposed to COVID-19 at school. This decision was not brought up during public testimony, where people were given two minutes to voice their concerns. Most concerns were about any potential changes made to the district’s mask policy amid increasing teacher and student absences.

The district decided it was better to no longer send exposure notification emails in an effort to give school administrators more teaching time throughout their day. During the meeting, there were discussions about freedom and adding it to the goals of the board. Including whether or not they even needed to keep their COVID-19 website dashboard."

Finally, the shackles of oppression are courageously being broken....Hopefully this will begin to happen across the nation as schools realize how burdensome and quite frankly, Communistic it is to notify parents every time their child had some kid in his class catch COVID...who cares.....all this does it makes children feel uncomfortable and it leads to bullying..because everyone would figure out it was Billy who had COVID....why should Billy's privacy be violated??

And I had no idea that a school district in a red state like Idaho would even have a Marxist created COVID-19 dashboard...like really?? Who is this dashboard for?? I've maintained from the beginning that the best way to deal with COVID is to stop talking about it, stop worrying about it - and live your life...we have far more pressing matters that are far more dangerous and likely to affect EVERYONE more than COVID...like the damage caused by our children reading books like these....a far greater threat than COVID...

hqdefault.jpg

"During West Ada School District’s (WASD) monthly school board meeting Monday night, members voted 3-2 to no longer email families of when their students have been exposed to COVID-19 at school. This decision was not brought up during public testimony, where people were given two minutes to voice their concerns. Most concerns were about any potential changes made to the district’s mask policy amid increasing teacher and student absences.

The district decided it was better to no longer send exposure notification emails in an effort to give school administrators more teaching time throughout their day. During the meeting, there were discussions about freedom and adding it to the goals of the board. Including whether or not they even needed to keep their COVID-19 website dashboard."

Finally, the shackles of oppression are courageously being broken....Hopefully this will begin to happen across the nation as schools realize how burdensome and quite frankly, Communistic it is to notify parents every time their child had some kid in his class catch COVID...who cares.....all this does it makes children feel uncomfortable and it leads to bullying..because everyone would figure out it was Billy who had COVID....why should Billy's privacy be violated??

And I had no idea that a school district in a red state like Idaho would even have a Marxist created COVID-19 dashboard...like really?? Who is this dashboard for?? I've maintained from the beginning that the best way to deal with COVID is to stop talking about it, stop worrying about it - and live your life...we have far more pressing matters that are far more dangerous and likely to affect EVERYONE more than COVID...like the damage caused by our children reading books like these....a far greater threat than COVID...

View attachment 592601

Did they previously send notifications to parents when students were exposed to a virus?

View attachment 592601
:laughing0301:

That makes you SO MAD doesn't it, Biff?

Did they previously send notifications to parents when students were exposed to a virus?
Yes...and they also had a website that kept parents up to date of the cases of COVID in their school district...all pretty Nazi stuff to be honest...

Glad they came to their senses and stopped all of that....Hopefully they replace that dashboard with this instead...too many of our children are not aware of this....
1200px-Hsas-chart_with_header.svg.png

Yes...and they also had a website that kept parents up to date of the cases of COVID in their school district...all pretty Nazi stuff to be honest...

Glad they came to their senses and stopped all of that....Hopefully they replace that dashboard with this instead...too many of our children are not aware of this....
View attachment 592603
If there's one thing we can all count on and enjoy is your bitch-ass crying.

View attachment 592603

I'm not talking about Covid, I'm talking about other viruses. Did the school have a policy of notifying parents when students were exposed to other viruses?

I'm not talking about Covid, I'm talking about other viruses. Did the school have a policy of notifying parents when students were exposed to other viruses?
A student out with an airborne virus that has lead to the death of over 800K in a year?? I don't know...

What other airborne virus did that in the past??

View attachment 592601
sounds-good-waynes-world.gif

I don't live in Idaho...and no, it doesn't make me sad...

Just like I don't get happy when my own employer sends daily emails of cases of employees out with COVID

I assume my employer is just being Communistic
I know you don't live in Idaho. You live is Sulfur Springs, unfortunately for me. I wish you would take your stupid, douchy, sarcastic, dumb ass out of my state, you POS.

I know you don't live in Idaho. You live is Sulfur Springs, unfortunately for me. I wish you would take your stupid, douchy, sarcastic, dumb ass out of my state, you POS.
I live in Southlake..

You are more than welcome to meet me out and about and talk that shit in person...I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT...

Schools catering to Covid when those ages very rarely get it is insanity.

A student out with an airborne virus that has lead to the death of over 800K in a year?? I don't know...

What other airborne virus did that in the past??

800K in a year? LOL, your death cult is really misinforming you.

At any rate, the flu often kills 100,000 people in a year, so why wasn't this school district sending notifications about kids being exposed to the flu?

Think about your answer...

Yet Biden and OSHA STILL trying to work around the SC ruling by finegeling with but….but…but….work around attempts. They will do anything to keep positive, productive Americans in some form of handcuffs no matter the stated illegality and lack of medical necessity

View attachment 592601
How many kids have died of WuFlu?

Forum List

Back